Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS (4133 Views)

Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry / Ikpeazu Hints On Dry Port In Abia, States Reason For Dropping Airport Project / $1.3bn Deep Sea Port In Ondo Will Create 20,000 Jobs — Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by KnowAll(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Are we Yoruba’s happy with d congestion in Lagos. It makes more sense to move d ports to other parts of Nigeria.

In d 50’s Sapele port was used to export timber & palm oil.

We later had Port Harcourt & Warri port which has been moribund because everything comes through Lagos.

In fact I am not a fan of that port they are building in Lekki without a corresponding road to move d goods out of d port quickly.

We need other parts of Nigeria working & delivery their goods & wares all over Nigeria.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by PresidObi: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Powell Lagba, over to you.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Edopesin: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
This places you mentioned have state governments don't they? since the FG is unwilling, they should gather investors and do it

17 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
KnowAll:
Are we Yoruba’s happy with d congestion in Lagos. It makes more sense to move d ports to other parts of Nigeria.

We later had Port Harcourt & Warri port which has been moribund because everything comes through Lagos.

In fact I am not a fan of that port they are building in Lekki without a corresponding road to move d goods out of d port quickly.

We need other parts of Nigeria working & delivery their goods & wares all over Nigeria.
Can you first list out the part of the South East that share boarders with the sea?

The problem with shallow people like you is that you don't make research, so you will keep on displaying your ignorance for the world to see.

It will be so hard for this country to move forward with lots of shallow people like this OP on this country.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by PresidObi: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Edopesin:
This places you mentioned have state governments don't they? since the FG is unwilling, they should gather investors and do it

Go and ask Donald Duke what he faced in Tinapa.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by PresidObi: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Parachoko:
The problem with shallow people like you is that you don't make research, so you will keep on displaying your ignorance for the world to see.

It will be so hard for this country to move forward with lots of shallow people like this OP on this country.

You that did some research, what's the statistics of imports among Nigerian ports? If I talk again now, they will release a video of a single container offloading Julius Berger equipment.

21 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

What did he face in Tinapa? Wetin concern Tinapa with seaport?

The FG have giving the Akwa Ibom State Government to construct a seaport in Akwa Ibom since 2020

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by ednut1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Its deliberately so we the yoruba will side with the northern oligarchs.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

You that did some research, what's the statistics of imports among Nigerian ports?
I don't have the time to answer unintelligent and foolish question.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/shipsandports.com.ng/buhari-approves-construction-of-two-new-seaports/amp/

Buhari gave the go ahead for seaports to be establish in Lekki, Bonny and Warri.

The Lagos State government have got investors who invested in the Lekki Deep Seaport, but shallow individuals like you won't ask the Delta State Government and Rivers State Government why they can't get investors to invest in the ports

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
The Akwa Ibom State Government has been giving the go ahead since 2020 to construct a seaport

Gov. Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom have been giving the go ahead to construct a deepsea port in Akwa Ibom by the FG since 2020, What's the latest concerning the seaport or nah Tinubu dey delay the port?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/gov-emmanuel-secures-final-approval-for-ibom-deep-seaport/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by overall90: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you first list out the part of the South East that share boarders with the sea?

He mentioned Sapele,Warri and Port Harcourt which you conveniently ignored and started asking stupid questions and start calling him names.
Are those ports working?
Between you and him,who is shallow.
To you moving the country forward is when everything is concentrated in your region while others should suffer.
Even the north that are no where near the sea,they have built dry ports for them.
You can only decieve yourself with your veiled tribalism masquerading as patriotism.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Asgard73: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Parachoko:
The Akwa Ibom State Government has been giving the go ahead since 2020 to construct a seaport

Gov. Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom have been giving the go ahead to construct a deepsea port in Akwa Ibom by the FG since 2020, What's the latest concerning the seaport or nah Tinubu dey delay the port?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/gov-emmanuel-secures-final-approval-for-ibom-deep-seaport/

Avoid IPOB bingos and cretians

They’re so ignorant of everything .. even those killing them in the east..

They so much love beer palour gist.. reason why the bigot himself responded to a Facebook post calling it WhatsApp group grin

They too dull like obi.. only say obi dull pass Buhari .. but always quote figures to appear intelligent

In the land of the blind .. one eye man will always lead

Power to the people
North 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Sonyboom765: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Why didn't you dead brain ask Yoruba to go build for others in their state to expose what a foolish household you must come from

KnowAll:

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by GardenGreen: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Parachoko:

You are very shallow and myopic. You are petty and idiotic. If you claim superior knowledge, why not prove it otherwise, albeit ethically without insults. You animal.

You who claim to know everything. Without the operations of the lekki deep sea port or the yet-to-be-operational dangote refinery, have you looked at the traffic congestion around Lekki/Epe express way, Apapa axial to not beg to wonder what can be done like the Op.

You're an irredemable full. Petty idiot

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
GardenGreen:

You who claim to know everything. Without the operations of the lekki deep sea port or the yet-to-be-operational dangote refinery, have you looked at the traffic congestion around Lekki/Epe express way, Apapa axial to not beg to wonder what can be done like the Op.

You're the most foolish and dumbest person I have come across Nairaland today.

The stupid OP is asking a very foolish question, you dey here dey disturb me with another foolish,dumb and daft talk angry

I won't be educating a pig like you, if you can't make a little research, it is the problem of your life, so you can hang yourself and die. You're so foolish I have no explanation for you.

Una go sit for the comfort of your home, you won't make research or ask questions even though una phone fit access the internet, una go dey bore people online with your foolish and IQ reducing talk.

Without any research, you have made a conclusion the Lagos State Government is not building a road. Dam, how can some of you be this retardede angry

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by GardenGreen: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Parachoko:
You're the most foolish and dumbest person I have come across Nairaland today.

The stupid OP is asking a very foolish question, you dey here dey disturb me with another foolish,dumb and daft talk angry

I won't be educating a pig like you, if you can't make a little research, it is the problem of your life, so you can hang yourself and die. You're so foolish I have no explanation for you.

You obviously lack the ethics of an educated mind, if you did, claiming superior knowledge, you will correct and edify like a reasonable mind. You animal.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Edopesin: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

What did he face in Tinapa in relation to this sea port discussion?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
GardenGreen:

You obviously lack the ethics of an educated mind, if you did, claiming superior knowledge, you will correct and edify like a reasonable mind. You animal.
I have nothing to tell an Ignorant and foolish pig like you

If you can't make a research, you can keep on giving yourself headache about the ports and refinery located in Lekki. That's the problem of a shallow pig like you, deal with it pig.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by mrvitalis(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Edopesin:
Go to school u went and refused to enter class

Sea ports and it's operations are under the exclusive list of the federal government

Has Lagos state government constructed any sea port ? Even lekki and badagry are federal government projects

14 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by mrvitalis(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Parachoko:

Mention the Nigerian port that's located at the sea outside the new lekki port o dare you

12 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
overall90:

He mentioned Sapele,Warri and Port Harcourt which you conveniently ignored and started asking stupid questions and start calling him names.
Are those ports working?
Between you and him,who is shallow.
To you moving the country forward is when everything is concentrated in your region while others should suffer.
Even the north that are no where near the sea,they have built dry ports for them.
You can only decieve yourself with your veiled tribalism masquerading as patriotism.
I am a Proud Ijaw Man from Rivers State, living and working in Lagos State .

A lot of you fools are shallow like the OP.

Before 2020, the FG gave the go ahead for 3 ports to be constructed in Nigeria with locations in Lekki, Bonny and Warri.

The Lagos State Government search for investors that invested in Lekki and built the Lekki Deep Seaport, but shallow individuals like you still expect the Lagos State Government to get investors who will build the Warri and Bonny seaports? Are you guys this intentionally foolish and retarded or what

The FG gave Akwa Ibom State Government the go ahead to build a port since 2020

Till today, nothing has been done about the port. The Lagos State Government has gotten investors who will construct a Deepsea port in Badagry again, but fools and lowlifes like you feel your problem is Yorubas... What a joke grin

You fools deserve to be killed for been this foolish

12 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Edopesin: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Go to school u went and refused to enter class

Sea ports and it's operations are under the exclusive list of the federal government

Has Lagos state government constructed any sea port ? Even lekki and badagry are federal government projects

You went to school but refused to be educated

https://lekkiport.com/about-lekki-port-lftz-enterprise/

Lekki Port LFTZ Enterprise Limited (LPLEL)
is a joint venture enterprise owned by a group of investors led by the Lekki Port Investment Holdings Inc (comprising China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. and Tolaram Group), the Lagos State Government and the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA).

The federal government has already given them the go-ahead so nobody is stopping them

https://www.google.com/amp/s/shipsandports.com.ng/buhari-approves-construction-of-two-new-seaports/amp/

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Mention the Nigerian port that's located at the sea outside the new lekki port o dare you
Who is stopping you from building a seaport on the Imo River? I'm daring you

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
There is nothing wrong with seaport in the south south of Nigeria.

Some ships do dock at onne seaport but the most concern of ship owners going to that region is insecurity in the form of militancy.

Also the cost of delivery goods to through the sea can be expensive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPp9jthWJEg

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by GardenGreen: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Parachoko:
I have nothing to tell an Ignorant and foolish pig like you

If you can't make a research, you can keep on giving yourself headache about the ports and refinery located in Lekki. That's the problem of a shallow pig like you, deal with it pig.

Did you see me bother myself answering a foolish idot like you?

Let me just give you a tip that you know nothing.

Who determines the flow of traffic to ports? Tell me state governors or tribal-leaning feudal lords majority of which are from the yoruba clan

If it's deep knowledge, i'll humble you. Animal. Who get your time

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by mrvitalis(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Edopesin:

You went to school but refused to be educated

https://lekkiport.com/about-lekki-port-lftz-enterprise/

Lekki Port LFTZ Enterprise Limited (LPLEL)
is a joint venture enterprise owned by a group of investors led by the Lekki Port Investment Holdings Inc (comprising China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. and Tolaram Group), the Lagos State Government and the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA).

The federal government has already given them the go-ahead so nobody is stopping them

Go to school and read what is called exclusive list ...Lagos state is just like a partner like the rest you mentioned

It's would be owned , manned and controlled by Nigerian federal government port authority

Why am I schooling you even ..is not like you can understand

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jonathan an Ijaw man was in power, who stopped him from establishing a sea port in Bayelsa State?

Foolish people plenty Nigeria, I don dey lose hope on top this country matter.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by mrvitalis(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Who is stopping you from building a seaport on the Imo River? I'm daring you
Actually federal government approval ...it's in the works and part of the eyimba industrial city ...it's closer to the ocean than port Harcourt ,warri , Calabar and tincan ports

Less than 30km to the open sea

But what do you know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Actually federal government approval ...it's in the works and part of the eyimba industrial city ...it's closer to the ocean than port Harcourt ,warri , Calabar and tincan ports

Less than 30km to the open sea

But what do you know
Then make una keep on working on it and stop asking us foolish questions online abeg.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by mrvitalis(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Then make una keep on working on it and stop asking us foolish questions online abeg.

Sea port are exclusive rights and control of the president and his federal government ...if sea port is not working it's his fault simple

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Edopesin: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Go to school and read what is called exclusive list ...Lagos state is just like a partner like the rest you mentioned

It's would be owned , manned and controlled by Nigerian federal government port authority

Why am I schooling you even ..is not like you can understand

Do you know what a joint venture is?

grin the Nigerian government only owns 5% of the port while the Lagos state government controls 20%

what is stopping Akwa Ibom from having major stakes in their own port like Lagos? it's not like they don't have the resources and the means to lure in investors

https://www.ship-technology.com/projects/lekki-deep-sea-port-lagos-nigeria/

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by mrvitalis(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Edopesin:

Do you know what a joint venture is?

grin the Nigerian government only owns 5% of the port while the Lagos state government controls 20%

what is stopping Akwa Ibom from having major stakes in their own port like Lagos? it's not like they don't have the resources and the means to lure in investors

https://www.ship-technology.com/projects/lekki-deep-sea-port-lagos-nigeria/
Lol who runs and operates it ? Only NPA has authority to operate any sea port oga

States can build airports but only faan can run them

What do u even know sorry

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafrans Storm Anfield Stadium To Commemorate The Asaba Massacre- Pictures / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Releases Independence Day Big Grammar Message / Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.