Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? (40868 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? (2) / FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by anonimi: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2015
400billionman:
Vibration as in Nokia 3310...

Great comparison.
No wonder someone said he is ANALOG in a very digital age.
How did we end up with such a self-confessed non-performer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by 400billionman: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2015
bettercreature:
And how does that affects your daily life?

Nice question.
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by esirijosy12: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2015
APC are not meant to rule Nigeria.. they're just a bunch of useless old people who have no aim @ a better Nigeria but a bunch of noisemakers....

buhari has achieved nothing positive and I don't see him doing so with what he Is doing...
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by bapullow: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2015
texazzpete:
Biggest and most important achievement this year is kicking out the previous clueless, mediocre administration cheesy
Yes O
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2015
Mynd44:
Achievements this year includes the total implementation of TSA
the adoption of a zero based plan for budgets
Renegotiating the loans taking by various states that made it difficult for them to pay salaries

They also include raising power generation to 4,500MW
We have started over-hauling NNPC
Re-awakening of the anti-graft bodies
The fight against corruption has taken full force
A redirection of Nigeria's taxing policy
Adoption of the Ogoniland clean up report
[b]And most importantly, Kicking out the past administration and their corrupt practices[\b]
from the little experience I have you can't increase the total power generated or transmitted without the procurement of power machines. Increase in output is not something you command and it obeys you and the output you are quoting cannot be attained without making high investments in the power sector. So if truth should be said our president hasn't awarded any project so if out put has increased that means Nigeria was being sabotaged by people loyal to this government during the past administration just to change now. This is so unpatriotic.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by 400billionman: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2015
kizzbluez:
Creation of western Germany

Guy, are you kidding me ?

And who is the President ?
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2015
oweman:
HE SHOULD URGENTLY RESIGN SO THAT THIEF CAN BE REINSTATED ?
why not go to malawi go get some sense instead of waisting your life on nairaland .
Was I the one that asked your father to go to the pits of he'll for stupidity in order to give birth to and slowpoke like you?
Little wonder you and your foolish president are as stupid as he is.
I say again, buhari should resign immediately for failing you people.... I'd rather not have a president than have a foolish one.
buhari is NOT my president
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2015
buhari is a CONFIRMED FAILURE and he knows it
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Fpersiee(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2015
Mynd44:
Achievements this year includes the total implementation of TSA
the adoption of a zero based plan for budgets
Renegotiating the loans taking by various states that made it difficult for them to pay salaries

They also include raising power generation to 4,500MW
We have started over-hauling NNPC
Re-awakening of the anti-graft bodies
The fight against corruption has taken full force
A redirection of Nigeria's taxing policy
Adoption of the Ogoniland clean up report
[b]And most importantly, Kicking out the past administration and their corrupt practices[\b]
Baldderdash + crap + rubbish = ugly nonsense embarassed
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Themandator: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2015
bashydemy:
What impact does all this have in your life or the average Nigerias life I mean the below.

1..how does the stealing is not corruption of GEJ affect your life?

2..How does GEJ SURE-P affect your life?

3..How does GEJ/PEJ Peace airline affect your life?

4..How does GEJ one billion food allowance affect your life? Please answer all that.

So you actually believe that Jonathan and his wife has something to do with Peace Airline.... I don't think any former head of state has ever allowed his family to be in direct, in your face kind of business venture... It is always through fronts and far removed from them in every way

Peace b3longs to someone who positioned himself for favours from the presidency by naming the company after the nickname of the wife of 5he President... It is like building a mom3nt and naming it after one's hero
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Themandator: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Meiji:
The only achievement in my book so far is the increased transparency in the NNPC - we're now beginning to see more openness in terms of financial reporting. Even this may be reversed once Kachikwu is replaced.

Kachi was overly excited about 5he so called corruption fight and went about doing things he thought would make impact little did he know that as time gets by man starts rethinking his previous position.

Ev3nbthis TSA will go, in the short to long run
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by bashydemy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Themandator:

So you actually believe that Jonathan and his wife has something to do with Peace Airline.... I don't think any former head of state has ever allowed his family to be in direct, in your face kind of business venture... It is always through fronts and far removed from them in every way

Peace b3longs to someone who positioned himself for favours from the presidency by naming the company after the nickname of the wife of 5he President... It is like building a mom3nt and naming it after one's hero
Hahaha you are one of the gullible ones I think. Peace airline belong to the GEJ's and they never deny it openly. Even if someone name it after them due to one favor or the other now tell what kinda favor would that be?
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Themandator: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
damton:
.yeah, I don't know where you live but I live in lagos on the mainland. besides as at last week power generation is around 3800 mw. so I don't know why you don't have light.

speaking of too early, what I meant was that when you say change, what it means is a new order and for that to happen, rot needs to be cleared. And as of now I feel the regime is on the right course with the introduction of the much acclaimed TSA which in due course we would begin to see the effect. Inotherwords, one major attempt at tackling corruption

However, seemingly few as it may be, I still thing it's a step in the right.

1. Th3 effect of TSA is already very visible.... Mass offload of Nigerians from their place of work

2. Delays in payment of salaries at th4 federal level.

3. Difficulty with operating imprest accounts in ministries and departments as well as Agencies.
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Themandator: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
bashydemy:
Hahaha you are one of the gullible ones I think. Peace airline belong to the GEJ's and they never deny it openly. Even if someone name it after them due to one favor or the other now tell what kinda favor would that be?

I was born yesterday, on this one. Can you help with your source or link or because they didn't deny it publicly satisfies or qualifies it as theirs?
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by BushidoBlue(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Codedb2:
He probed PDP for......
Stealing yam
Stealing goat
Stealing air
Stealing his finrfinr grin

I swear someone with cough must not read some comments on nairaland....
Hahahahahahahaha

Which one be finrfinr again??
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
francizy:
Am perplexed, angry and at the same time disgusted at comments insinuating Buhari hasn't achieved anything this year. When:

- boko haram members are running Maiduguri and Yola down (haven killed over 3 thousand people since May 29)?
- Fulani herdsmen are distroying farmlands and killing farmers with full force?
- the economy is already on recession?
- fuel scarcity and increase in fuel price is the order of the day?
- DSS is been used to fight perceived enemies?
- our media no longer dish out reliable news?
- the Nigerian Army is now been used to deceive gullible Nigerians and also, instead of fighting boko haram head on, they are busy issuing warnings?
- it took the president five - six months to release his thank you/noisemakers' list in the form of ministers (having some of the most corrupt and senile politicians just like the president himself)?
- no project has been commissioned?
- refinery that was due for operation in 2016 was forcefully put to operation and subsequently shut down?
- body odour generated power has declined back to it's epileptic state?
- de-marketing Nigeria to foreign investors?
- confusion everywhere as most statements released by one media aid of the president is refuted by the second aid before the day runs out?
- all campaign promises has been denied?
- the president converted Nigerian economy to a northern empire by choosing mostly northerners to head important posts and tagging the regions that didn't vote for him as 5 percent?
- crime rate has quadrupled?
- the only economic direction of the president is blames, blames and multiple blames?
- the president misses important functions and goofs at important meetings/interviews abroad?
- the president only speaks to Nigeria via BBC Hausa or via foreign media stations while only his aids speak to us via Nigerian stations?
- job losses everywhere, with job creation at it's lowest since 1984 (talk about breaking his own record)?
- JP Morgan delisted Nigeria from its bond index?
- fighting perceived enemies and using judges to criminally upturn elections in opposition states?
- further deplating our researves by embarking on fruitless journeys outside Nigeria?
- running a government where some gullible Nigerians equal performance with number of snapshots pa day, as this administration has been rightfully tagged photocracy?
- first ever president to be campaigning after election by making new promises albeit denying the ones made during his presidential campaign?

Truthfully, Buhari has achieved a lot but unfortunately/sadly, the achievements were negative ones.. sad
kaycid77
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by omolami: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sack, retrenchment, invasion of perceived enemies residences, forced retirements, deceit, lies, unfulfilled campaign promises vindictiveness, decimation of communities by bokoharam, incompetence in governance, career damages.etc
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by ocelot2006(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
bashydemy:
You dey craze? Which GEJ the one from Pluto? Guy park well jor

No u dey madt!

Is it body odour that built the new power stations,fix the old ones, built the gas distributiin system, upgrade and expand transmission systems, outsourced mgt of TCN, authorize states to distribute locally, unbundled and privatized PHCN, handled the massive diatribution & installation of step down ttansformers, & built new distribution substations across the federation? Oh ots not?! Good...

Now park your wheel barrow!
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by kaboninc(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
bashydemy:
OMG you mean GEJ started this in his first 6 month in office and we did not see the outcome for whole 6 yrs? Sorry if you are not daft you won't even bring up this useless reform as that of GEJ. What is the excess of laying a foundation and fail to complete the building when you are still alive and someone else come and complete it and you are giving glory to the person that started the foundation. That's total nonsense come up with something else Biko.

I intended to really bash you so much that you'd think about the insults in your dream....but I decided to let go. This is because you're already plagued by the infection of ignorance, stupidity and dumbness.

You better go get a refund from whatever mushroom school you attended or better still attend another.
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by kaboninc(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
nobeku:
It was not until 2012 that government ran a pilot scheme for
a single account using 217 ministries, department and
agencies as a test case. The pilot scheme saved the country
about N500 billion in frivolous spending. The success of the
pilot scheme motivated the government to fully implement
TSA, leading to the directives to banks to implement the
technology platform that will help accommodate all MDA’s
in the TSA scheme. The recent directives by President
Mohammed Buhari that all government revenues should be
remitted to a Treasury Single Account is in consonance with
this programme and in compliance with the provisions of
the 1999 constitution.

All this grammar.....

I believe you appreciate that effort should be made to make things work. I believe you appreciate the fact that it is one to for a directive to be given and another to be implemented. I still believe that you agree that not implementing a directive, an order or a policy is same as not issuing the said directive.

What's the essense of making laws when it won't be enforced? I really do not know why we hype Mr. Soludo so much that it appears that we're suffering for collective amnesia. It was during the administration of Obj (same with Soludo) that the excess crude account was instituted. By law (constitution) that account should be in the TSA and form part of the balances of revenues accruing to the federation.

In the light of all these, I believe you should give GEJ (and his team) the credit for taking concerted steps towards implementing a very important constitutional policy.
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by bashydemy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
T
ocelot2006:

No u dey madt!

Is it body odour that built the new power stations,fix the old ones, built the gas distributiin system, upgrade and expand transmission systems, outsourced mgt of TCN, authorize states to distribute locally, unbundled and privatized PHCN, handled the massive diatribution & installation of step down ttansformers, & built new distribution substations across the federation? Oh ots not?! Good...

Now park your wheel barrow!
guy all you doing is ranting, we did not enjoy electricity under GEJ as we are enjoying now. Fact
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by bashydemy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
kaboninc:

I intended to really bash you so much that you'd think about the insults in your dream....but I decided to let go. This is because you're already plagued by the infection of ignorance, stupidity and dumbness.

You better go get a refund from whatever mushroom school you attended or better still attend another.
Are you for real? Sorry bro am not as daft as you.
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by ocelot2006(m): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
bashydemy:
T guy all you doing is ranting, we did not enjoy electricity under GEJ as we are enjoying now. Fact

Enjoy what bloody light now? These days i only see light twice a week. That said, power improvement had occured long b4 buhari got into power. The PROBLEM is that folks like you were so blinded by your hatred for GEJ u didnt see the obvious change in front of you or acknowledge the hardwork and the policies undertaken to make it a reality. Tell me ONE input gmb made as president in the power sector, and i can bet you wont come up with jackshyte.
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by bashydemy(m): 1:40am On Nov 06, 2015
ocelot2006:

Enjoy what bloody light now? These days i only see light twice a week. That said, power improvement had occured long b4 buhari got into power. The PROBLEM is that folks like you were so blinded by your hatred for GEJ u didnt see the obvious change in front of you or acknowledge the hardwork and the policies undertaken to make it a reality. Tell me ONE input gmb made as president in the power sector, and i can bet you wont come up with jackshyte.
Like I said under GEJ everything collapse, nothing like rule of law, foreign investors does no respect Nigerians and our laws, we were not respect globally, even within some west African states. But PMB body language alone send signal to all sectors and things started working before he even started work at all and you want me to tag those achievements to GEJ not at all.

Ok let me use this as example, A small boy who return from school started playing running up and down and his mother ask him to stop and go read his book but did not listen, but immediately he heard the sound of his fathers car he composed, sit down quietly and started reading his book even before his father enter the house. Will you his action to that of his mother who have been shouting at him all day or that of his father who just came in? But to me that's the fear of the father.

The fear of PMB is the beginning of all sectors waking up and started running even the refineries. GEJ might started work on them but they keep looting 80% of the budget on each sector and only fooling us on newspapers. What has he been doing for 6yrs that make them not work until PMB come unboard?
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by nobeku: 4:26am On Nov 06, 2015
kaboninc:

All this grammar.....

I believe you appreciate that effort should be made to make things work. I believe you appreciate the fact that it is one to for a directive to be given and another to be implemented. I still believe that you agree that not implementing a directive, an order or a policy is same as not issuing the said directive.

What's the essense of making laws when it won't be enforced? I really do not know why we hype Mr. Soludo so much that it appears that we're suffering for collective amnesia. It was during the administration of Obj (same with Soludo) that the excess crude account was instituted. By law (constitution) that account should be in the TSA and form part of the balances of revenues accruing to the federation.

In the light of all these, I believe you should give GEJ (and his team) the credit for taking concerted steps towards implementing a very important constitutional policy.
Give GEJ what silly credit? Is a pilot scheme the same as full implementation? Did GEJ finally implement shit? What was it called? Pls stop getting fixated to the past.. GEJ was a massive flop! So if OBJ messed up with the excess crude account, why didn't GEJ correct it in the same vein as Buhari is now doing with the TSA?Guy, it's simple.. Your support for GEJ stems from the fact that he is a southerner.. He can do no wrong... Which I believe is freakin lame..
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by ocelot2006(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2015
bashydemy:
Like I said under GEJ everything collapse, nothing like rule of law, foreign investors does no respect Nigerians and our laws, we were not respect globally, even within some west African states. But PMB body language alone send signal to all sectors and things started working before he even started work at all and you want me to tag those achievements to GEJ not at all.

Ok let me use this as example, A small boy who return from school started playing running up and down and his mother ask him to stop and go read his book but did not listen, but immediately he heard the sound of his fathers car he composed, sit down quietly and started reading his book even before his father enter the house. Will you his action to that of his mother who have been shouting at him all day or that of his father who just came in? But to me that's the fear of the father.

The fear of PMB is the beginning of all sectors waking up and started running even the refineries. GEJ might started work on them but they keep looting 80% of the budget on each sector and only fooling us on newspapers. What has he been doing for 6yrs that make them not work until PMB come unboard?

What the hell are you blabbing about? Please do tell, what "collapsed" under GEJ's watch?

Is it Power that improved from 1200MW under Obj/Yaradua to over 4000MW?

Is it agriculture where the fertilizer cabal was eliminated and food production was at its highest peak in this nation's history?

Is it the economy that was considered one of the fastest growing in the WORLD (6-7%), the LARGEST in Africa, and the number 1 choice destinnation for investment? You want to.compare it with the pre-recession state it is now under Buhari?

Is it the energy sector where the GEj administration gave us the gas revolution + the Local Content Policy that has seen the massive participation of.local firms in the upstream sector of the oil and gas induatry with Nigerian firms given top priority?

Is it defence where the military, police, intelligence services, and paramilitary organizations were MASSIVELY re equipped, the LARGEST rearmament process that has dwarfed Shagari's feat and have seen the growth of our indigenous defence sector (Airforce Institute of Technology, Army Corps of Engineers, Proforce, Mekahog, etc)? Or is it the highest investment in tactical training that the military long lacked?

Or is it the anti-corruption war that saw Nigeria's position appreciate EIGHT POINTS on the 2014 Transparency International Corruption Perception Index, giving us our HIGHEST score TILL DATE?

Oh maybe itsthe transport infrastructure that saw the administration build KMs of Federal roads, rescucitation and expansion of the once comatose rail system, remodelling of our airports?

Please do tell how things "collapsed" under GEJ's watch.
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by kaboninc(m): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2015
nobeku:
Give GEJ what silly credit? Is a pilot scheme the same as full implementation? Did GEJ finally implement shit? What was it called? Pls stop getting fixated to the past.. GEJ was a massive flop! So if OBJ messed up with the excess crude account, why didn't GEJ correct it in the same vein as Buhari is now doing with the TSA?Guy, it's simple.. Your support for GEJ stems from the fact that he is a southerner.. He can do no wrong... Which I believe is freakin lame..

Thinking that I support GEJ because he's a southerner means you're suffering from an uncommon disease.

I've just told you that for the fact he initiated the move to implement this policy means he should be credited and you come here to tell me sh.it? Your hatred about the last administration is borne out of ignorance and foolishnes.s.

No one moves ahead or makes success without looking at the past. But you, you do the opposite and that's why you see no good in the last administration. If GEJ did not initiate the move, there will continuously be increasing waste of funds, leakages and corruption in the administration of revenue. In fact, the cost of fixing this malaise will keep increasing. I know you don't know that it was a cost saving measure and an advantage for this administration. And if previous governments had foresight like GEJ, we wouldn't be having most of the problems we're experiencing today.

If the metro rail line project initiated by a former administration of Lagos State had been allowed to sail through while successive governments sustain and improve on it, Lagos won't be having a terrible traffic situation today.

If the previous administration had been improving on quality healthcare delivery, there wouldn't be a high cost of accessing healthcare today.

If the Lagos Ibadan expressway had being maintained by previous government, today, the cost of reconstructing an entirely new road would have been channelled for something more important.

If the country's extensive rail network system had be maintained, sustained, well managed and improved on by previous administration, there wouldn't be difficulties experienced in transporting goods and services even to the very remote parts of the country and most importantly, ensuring uniform prices of commodities.

If our national air carrier had been supported or properly managed, today we would be seeing the economic impact.

If there had been spirited efforts towards improving our educational system, folks like you wouldn't be constituting a nuisance to our community.

I can go on and on.

But you must be silly, daft and dumb to think that credit should not be given to someone (and his team) who saw a foresight and took deliberate steps towards a better future.

Keep your hatred (without justification) in your anu.s. That's where it belongs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by kaboninc(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2015
Ocelot2006, don't mind that Flagg.ot, bashydemy.

Very ignorant and daft fellow.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by bashydemy(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2015
ocelot2006:

What the hell are you blabbing about? Please do tell, what "collapsed" under GEJ's watch?

Is it Power that improved from 1200MW under Obj/Yaradua to over 4000MW?

What power are you talking about? the one that collapse totally under GEJ?

May 22, 2015Premium Times

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/183496-nigerias-power-generation-at-all-time-low-crashes-to-1327mw.html

ocelot2006:

Is it agriculture where the fertilizer cabal was eliminated and food production was at its highest peak in this nation's history?
I can agree with you a bit about the agriculture but still we dont have enough to sustain us not to talk of exporting.. We still import rice.

ocelot2006:

Is it the economy that was considered one of the fastest growing in the WORLD (6-7%), the LARGEST in Africa, and the number 1 choice destinnation for investment? You want to.compare it with the pre-recession state it is now under Buhari?

You mean the economy that is fast collapsing under GEJ? remember how much debt the bastard plung Nigeria into?

by SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK Mar 09, 2015

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/09/nigeria-now-heading-economic-collapse-jaf-warns-urging-broad-movement-political

December 22, 2014Premium Times

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/173629-premium-times-special-bitter-truths-about-economy-the-jonathan-govt-does-not-want-nigerians-to-know.html

ocelot2006:

Is it the energy sector where the GEj administration gave us the gas revolution + the Local Content Policy that has seen the massive participation of.local firms in the upstream sector of the oil and gas induatry with Nigerian firms given top priority?
GEJ Government i think started working on that in 2015 when they see the wind of change blowing all over Nigeria, What has he been doing for 5yrs? nothing but keep looting... The most corruprt Government in Nigeria is that of GEJ and the world knows that...

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/183627-fuel-crisis-nigeria-grounded-as-jonathan-govt-snores-away.html

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/26/shutdown-of-oil-power-sector-jonathan-under-fire-over-silence/

ocelot2006:

Is it defence where the military, police, intelligence services, and paramilitary organizations were MASSIVELY re equipped, the LARGEST rearmament process that has dwarfed Shagari's feat and have seen the growth of our indigenous defence sector (Airforce Institute of Technology, Army Corps of Engineers, Proforce, Mekahog, etc)? Or is it the highest investment in tactical training that the military long lacked?
Did you just said they were massively equipped? and they could not fight Boko Haram with the equipment? Please what lead the the munity in Maiduguri?

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/16/army-commander-writes-jonathan-reveals-military-cannot-defeat-boko-haram/

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/punchmobile/nigeria8217s_military_ill_equipped_can8217t_fight_boko_haram_kingibe/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/173916-ex-general-blasts-nigerian-army-sentencing-54-soldiers-death-mutiny.html

ocelot2006:

Or is it the anti-corruption war that saw Nigeria's position appreciate EIGHT POINTS on the 2014 Transparency International Corruption Perception Index, giving us our HIGHEST score TILL DATE?
This is the best joke of ll time hahaha, Is it the stealing is not corruption statement by the clueless ? Now name atleast 3 person that GEJ administration arrest and prosecute for corruption.. Nobody cos it's padi padi as usual.. Go to google and type the most corrupt Nigeria president and see what you get... i'll help you with that ok...

http://saharareporters.com/videos/%E2%80%9Cpres-jonathan%E2%80%99s-regime-most-corrupt-most-inept-history-nigeria%E2%80%9D-says-cpc%E2%80%99s-rotimi-fashakin
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by ocelot2006(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2015
bashydemy:
What power are you talking about? the one that collapse totally under GEJ?

May 22, 2015Premium Times

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/183496-nigerias-power-generation-at-all-time-low-crashes-to-1327mw.html

I can agree with you a bit about the agriculture but still we dont have enough to sustain us not to talk of exporting.. We still import rice.

You mean the economy that is fast collapsing under GEJ? remember how much debt the bastard plung Nigeria into?

by SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK Mar 09, 2015

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/09/nigeria-now-heading-economic-collapse-jaf-warns-urging-broad-movement-political

December 22, 2014Premium Times

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/173629-premium-times-special-bitter-truths-about-economy-the-jonathan-govt-does-not-want-nigerians-to-know.html

GEJ Government i think started working on that in 2015 when they see the wind of change blowing all over Nigeria, What has he been doing for 5yrs? nothing but keep looting... The most corruprt Government in Nigeria is that of GEJ and the world knows that...

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/183627-fuel-crisis-nigeria-grounded-as-jonathan-govt-snores-away.html

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/26/shutdown-of-oil-power-sector-jonathan-under-fire-over-silence/

Did you just said they were massively equipped? and they could not fight Boko Haram with the equipment? Please what lead the the munity in Maiduguri?

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/16/army-commander-writes-jonathan-reveals-military-cannot-defeat-boko-haram/

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/punchmobile/nigeria8217s_military_ill_equipped_can8217t_fight_boko_haram_kingibe/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/173916-ex-general-blasts-nigerian-army-sentencing-54-soldiers-death-mutiny.html

This is the best joke of ll time hahaha, Is it the stealing is not corruption statement by the clueless ? Now name atleast 3 person that GEJ administration arrest and prosecute for corruption.. Nobody cos it's padi padi as usual.. Go to google and type the most corrupt Nigeria president and see what you get... i'll help you with that ok...

http://saharareporters.com/videos/%E2%80%9Cpres-jonathan%E2%80%99s-regime-most-corrupt-most-inept-history-nigeria%E2%80%9D-says-cpc%E2%80%99s-rotimi-fashakin

First of all, "nice" sources. Same paid media houses hell bent on bringing down the GEJ administration for APC? El Rufai's premium times & that blackmmmail central called SR? Abeg try harder!

Also, GEJ worked on the Local Content Policy and Gas Revolution in 2015?! Jesus...you dont even know what has been happening in your country for years. We're talking about policies that came into effect ever since 2010-2012. You see why i say you were blinded by hatred?

Abeg do tell how the economy "collapsed" under GEJ. Even when oil prices crashed, no thanks to the excess shale oil pumped into the market, Nigerian economy still maintained a 6% growth despite the austerity measures implemented by NOI. The very same economy growth has now crashed to 2% with job growth slashed and inflation ballooning under GMB. Oh, did i mention that Nigeria is no longer even among the top five fastest growing economy in AFRICA and we lost our 1st position for FDI to FREAKING ETHIOPIA!! Oh yeah, we're about to enter a recession that previous PDP administrations prevented. But hey keep yapping...

And corruption. Yeah blame GEJ for "stealing is not corruption". Yet his administration was the FIRST to expose the oil subsidy fraud and moved to eliminate it till iy was reversed thanks to folks like you and the APC that took to the streets (remember #OccupyNaija movement?). The same administration was the 1st and ONLY to eliminate the fertilizer scam. Same adminisyration implemented The IPPS system, automating the civil service process thus eliminating ghost workers. Same administration initiated the TSA u folks now claim for Buhari. Same administration initiated and implemented the FoI bill pushing for more transprenxy in govt institutions. As a result of these and much more, Nigeria currently has its highest T.I Corruption Perception Index score TILL DATE. FACT!!

And finally security. This was the administrations weak point at first. BUT it ended on a very strong note. The GEJ administration under Lt. GEN Ihejirika convertrd the Nigerian Army from a conventional force to a truly experienced counter insirgenxy force by making COIN and Counter Terror trainings compulsory. The adminustration was the FIRST to invest MASSIVELY in tactical trainings in Russia, Isreal & with the South Africans. Thanks to the administration, the Police Force now owns its dedicated Public Land Mobile Network (PLMN) and Abuja's surveillance network. Same administration is responsible for the acquisition of new weapons from rifles (Tavors Tar 21 and Polish Beryl assault rifles) for Special Forces teams, to MRAPs, UAVs and UCAVs, Main Battle Tanks, OPVs and Warships. Thanks to same administration Nigeria began to produce armoured vehicles, MRAPs (Igirigi), UAVs (GULMA, AMEBO), assault vests (Marom Dolphin) LOCALLY. Finally, same administration took SIX WEEKS to DESTROY Boko Haram as a cohesive dighting force and almost pushed it to extincion in Sambisa forest before it lost the elections. That SAME offensive lost steam under Buhari who is actually a retired General, with Boko Haram attacks spiking (well done oh...).

So please tell me another story.
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by nobeku: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Thinking that I support GEJ because he's a southerner means you're suffering from an uncommon disease.

I've just told you that for the fact he initiated the move to implement this policy means he should be credited and you come here to tell me sh.it? Your hatred about the last administration is borne out of ignorance and foolishnes.s.

No one moves ahead or makes success without looking at the past. But you, you do the opposite and that's why you see no good in the last administration. If GEJ did not initiate the move, there will continuously be increasing waste of funds, leakages and corruption in the administration of revenue. In fact, the cost of fixing this malaise will keep increasing. I know you don't know that it was a cost saving measure and an advantage for this administration. And if previous governments had foresight like GEJ, we wouldn't be having most of the problems we're experiencing today.

If the metro rail line project initiated by a former administration of Lagos State had been allowed to sail through while successive governments sustain and improve on it, Lagos won't be having a terrible traffic situation today.

If the previous administration had been improving on quality healthcare delivery, there wouldn't be a high cost of accessing healthcare today.

If the Lagos Ibadan expressway had being maintained by previous government, today, the cost of reconstructing an entirely new road would have been channelled for something more important.

If the country's extensive rail network system had be maintained, sustained, well managed and improved on by previous administration, there wouldn't be difficulties experienced in transporting goods and services even to the very remote parts of the country and most importantly, ensuring uniform prices of commodities.

If our national air carrier had been supported or properly managed, today we would be seeing the economic impact.

If there had been spirited efforts towards improving our educational system, folks like you wouldn't be constituting a nuisance to our community.

I can go on and on.

But you must be silly, daft and dumb to think that credit should not be given to someone (and his team) who saw a foresight and took deliberate steps towards a better future.

Keep your hatred (without justification) in your anu.s. That's where it belongs.
BLOODY TORCHECUL!!!Your verbal punches are weak.. You hit like a sissy.. Come up with something better.. CASTRATED MANDRILL!!!!!
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by nobeku: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
kaboninc:

All this grammar.....

Pls go and do more research on the TSA and stop embarrassing yourself all over this thread.. How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch / Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State / Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.