Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? (40864 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? (2) / FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
modath:

Please help him with a hug, he really needs one right now. grin
I need a hug, you need a dick_. smiley
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by francizy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
modath:

Please help him with a hug, he really needs one right now. grin

You ma, e done do you jor.. tongue

SeverusSnape:

I need a hug, you need a dick_. smiley

Hehehehe, na you wan give am that one? Her husband na mopol oh, so be kiaful!! grin
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by abduldope(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
op u mst b jobless for this kinda thread... oya tell me d steady light ure nw seeing na frm heaven e dre commot abi... mtchwww yeye de smell
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
paparazzi his most achievement
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, na you wan give am that one? Her husband na mopol oh, so be kiaful!! grin
Me.. Give modath my precious Dickson??... Tahrrrr!... AIDS is real bro.

These whores_ ain't loyal. undecided
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by modath(f): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
francizy:

Me I'm just pressing his buttons as Barcelona has refused to score another goal.. cheesy grin

& Bayern is steadily turning this into B ball as well... cheesy

The boy needs to let go of some angst, he is like someone angry with the whole world.. Joyless wonder with maturity he will learn & be better... hopefully.
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by francizy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Me.. Give modath my precious Dickson??... Tahrrrr!... AIDS is real bro.

These whores_ ain't loyal. undecided

Not nice bro! undecided
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by damton(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
menix:

Maybe u reside in the village cous light has returned to its usual.

If u say it's too early to judge means u did not read the OP's write up cous he said this federal year..
.yeah, I don't know where you live but I live in lagos on the mainland. besides as at last week power generation is around 3800 mw. so I don't know why you don't have light.

speaking of too early, what I meant was that when you say change, what it means is a new order and for that to happen, rot needs to be cleared. And as of now I feel the regime is on the right course with the introduction of the much acclaimed TSA which in due course we would begin to see the effect. Inotherwords, one major attempt at tackling corruption

However, seemingly few as it may be, I still thing it's a step in the right.
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by missKiffy(f): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
agarawu23:
but you sleep and open your yarsh for fan to blow them cheesy

Abi your area no get transformer ?
What are you saying undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
francizy:

Not nice bro! undecided
Sorry sir. I'm out.
**fingers locked**

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by francizy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
modath:

Me I'm just pressing his buttons as Barcelona has refused to score another goal.. cheesy grin

& Bayern is steadily turning this into B ball as well... cheesy

The boy needs to let go of some angst, he is like someone angry with the whole world.. Joyless wonder with maturity he will learn & be better... hopefully.

Why must you always be on the dark side na? FCB (official match fixers) and APC (you know the drill).. grin cheesy
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by modath(f): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
francizy:

Not nice bro! undecided

Stop, I'm serious..... why are you imploring him, abeg leave him to blow off steam..

Who catches feeling on an anonymous forum for the special love of God? cheesy
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by francizy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
modath:

Stop, I'm serious..... why are you imploring him, abeg leave him to blow off steam..

Who catches feeling on an anonymous forum for the special love of God? cheesy

E do you jor! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Forwetinnah: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
...Jonathan!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by modath(f): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
francizy:

Why must you always be on the dark side na? FCB (official match fixers) and APC (you know the drill).. grin cheesy

Thou shall have no negative word to utter about my demi gods Neymesur... angry .... UCL is coming back to Nou camp...

Supported Madrid in the late 90's early 00's till they decided Los Galacticos was the way to go & left the fans behind....

Followed baby faced assassin & the toothy one to Nou camp & been home since then.. smiley

*modified*.. now 2-0, na #Godwin .... funny thing is I'm not crazy about the song but love the expression.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by nigerianvenom(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
Buhari has achieved alot.
Boko haram has killed over 3500 innocent nigerians under his watch.
Naira is sagging with speed of light.
Ameachi, fayemi and fashola have all bin appointed as ministers under this regime despite all the allegations levelled against them.
Buhari has succeeded in interfering with Nigeria's judicial system to favour his party.

Buhari is a legend!
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by adioolayi(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
rottenegg:

So how does picking '' agents '' make it transparent? I would have expected nnpc to employ a direct sales arm for crude and its many other by-product for intending clients. Agents always cause problems..eg house agents, clearing and forwarding agents etc. No matter how professional they may seem.

Take a look at the key words here...

The DSDP allows for the direct sale of crude oil by NNPC as well as
direct purchase of petroleum products from “credible international
refineries”

“In this regard, only bona fide owners of Refineries identified in the
ongoing OPA Tender Evaluation process will be further engaged. The
identified Refineries will be subjected to due diligence and analysis
by NNPC appointed consultants to confirm suitability in line with
International best practice,” Alegbe said.
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by ODUBEZE: 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
commitcrime:
International relations with other countries has improved

What is the result if at the end of his visit, investors are pulling out in quantum?
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by francizy(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
modath:

Thou shall have no negative word to utter about my demi gods Neymesur... angry .... UCL is coming back to Nou camp...

Supported Madrid in the late 90's early 00's till they decided Los Galacticos was the way to go & left the fans behind....

Followed baby faced assassin & the toothy one to Nou camp & been home since then.. smiley

Well, me don't have any club presently tho, but am a fan of any team that beats Chelsea, Barcelona and Man U... cheesy
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Forwetinnah: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
rottenegg:

please go back and read on that again. You still can't buy directly from nnpc.....you now go through nnpc verified agents...a.k.a. MIDDLEMEN!!

And the Middle men are mostly Aisha's proxy...that I'm very sure of
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by menix(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
damton:
.yeah, I don't know where you live but I live in lagos on the mainland. besides as at last week power generation is around 3800 mw. so I don't know why you don't have light.

speaking of too early, what I meant was that when you say change, what it means is a new order and for that to happen, rot needs to be cleared. And as of now I feel the regime is on the right course with the introduction of the much acclaimed TSA which in due course we would begin to see the effect. Inotherwords, one major attempt at tackling corruption

However, seemingly few as it may be, I still thing it's a step in the right.

Oga!!! I don't want to argue with you but pls do due diligence by researching which regime introduced TSA before it was implemented..

Lastly TSA has not yeilded anything for now except u can enlighten me, it's a new policy nd not an achievement yet.
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by francizy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
modath:

*modified*.. now 2-0, na #Godwin .... funny thing is I'm not crazy about the song but love the expression.. smiley

I know say dearpreye must share this comment.. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
francizy:

I know say dearpreye must share this comment.. grin cheesy

Hahahaha. We almost scored the 3rd goal at Camp Nou.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by modath(f): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
francizy:

Well, me don't have any club presently tho, but am a fan of any team that beats Chelsea, Barcelona and Man U... cheesy

Oh, you support BB Fc, cheesy..

Bad belle FC... i have temporary member card that i utilise when it's against Chelsea, Man U & Bayern ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by calaway: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
missKiffy:

What are you saying undecided

dont mind the crude animal, he does not appreciate the fact that there are up and doing Nigerians who sleep and live in air conditioned spaces with reliable independent electricity generation. he assumes every female fits the picture of his fiancee and sister as they spread their legs to air thir groins while enduring the the warm air noisily produced by the old fan in the girls room when they aretrying to slp.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by rugged7(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mynd44:
Achievements this year includes the total implementation of TSA
the adoption of a zero based plan for budgets
Renegotiating the loans taking by various states that made it difficult for them to pay salaries

They also include raising power generation to 4,500MW
We have started over-hauling NNPC
Re-awakening of the anti-graft bodies
The fight against corruption has taken full force
A redirection of Nigeria's taxing policy
Adoption of the Ogoniland clean up report
[b]And most importantly, Kicking out the past administration and their corrupt practices[\b]

LYING LIARS
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
He has achieved alot
He met mechelle d president of west germany.
He met obama
He went to India
Mehn he has travelled to Morethan 50 countries since he became d president.
Are this not achievements.
wonderful achievements grin grin grin
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by omogin(f): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Deefuray:
Truth be told, electricity has improved immensely.
U must live in aso rock
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by tpraiz(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
where pls?...

Kaduna state**
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Forwetinnah: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mynd44:
Renegotiating the loans taking by various states that made it difficult for them to pay salaries

[b]And most importantly, Kicking out the past administration and their corrupt practices[\b]

gringringringringringringringringringrin
Not so funny comedy but I'm forced to laugh anyways.
Come again...did you say the fight against corruption has taken full force?? What a load of hogwash?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
modath:

My sojourn to the Camp Nou is somehow similar to yours. I supported Brazil in the 2002 World Cup of Korea/Japan. Watched Ronaldinho destroyed the entire back line of England...still recalls the 270 degrees Rio Ferdinand and Sol Campbell made. LOL!

I followed him to Camp Nou and has been there since.

Chelsea just conceded a goal. Dancing....
Re: What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mynd44:

Hmmm@bold. Kinda true. I hope this works out well though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger / Isiaka Adeleke's Death: His Doctor Alfred Aderibigbe Pictured / Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.