Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! (4027 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: 7 Northern States Produced Junior Ministers But / One Nigerianists, Behold Your Restructurers Of Shame And Deceit / Buhari & Supporters, One Nigerianists And Ndi Osochi Egbus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by carnegiefan: 5:20am On Nov 05, 2015
tonytony208:

What will happen is that Lagos will not be no man's land anymore. It will now become proper Yoruba land.

Fixed! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 05, 2015
carnegiefan:

Fixed! cheesy cheesy
proper yorubaland is better than anywhere in d east. stop evading them.
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by ARIZONA123(m): 6:14am On Nov 05, 2015
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

Akpu eating cannibal, b.astard cancer patient.
. See them scratched face with no future. They are here again looking for who spit on. It sucks to be yoruba. I would have killed myself if God had created me a yeriba. Tufiakwa unu
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by ARIZONA123(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2015
tonytony208:

What will happen is that Lagos will not be no man's land anymore. It will now become Yoruba land.
. Anthony Olayenusi. How is ur new family fairing. Greetings to ur new wife
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by ARIZONA123(m): 6:19am On Nov 05, 2015
Drchristian:

proper yorubaland is better than anywhere in d east. stop evading them.
. See ur ugly face with 32 tribal marks. From the look of things. You must be clocking 60yrs soon and you are still into babymama-ring. Help urself before menopause kill you. Ezi
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by emeritus856: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. See them scratched face with no future. They are here again looking for who spit on. It sucks to be yoruba. I would have killed myself if God had created me a yeriba. Tufiakwa unu
[/s]

Chyke Okolo, you will surely die, thats certain. You have cancer already, buhahahahaha. Akpu eating ediot, very ugly animal.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by emeritus856: 6:25am On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. See ur ugly face with 32 tribal marks. From the look of things. You must be clocking 60yrs soon and you are still into babymama-ring. Help urself before menopause kill you. Ezi
[/s]

Chyke Okolo, the nairaland resident animal who will surely die soon cos of his cancer. I can see your boobs is growing bigger. Cruel death await you.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by emeritus856: 6:26am On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:

Shameless b.astard calling people different names of those that sleep with his ugly mother. Animal

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by fr3do(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2015
JMystique:
Are u guys retarded or what?If you Igbos could make it in your places of origin why do you leave?Igbos are all over the country successfully doing business then some miserable ones are here crying Biafra this,Biafra that.Tell the likes of Ebeano Supermarket or Coscharis or the owners of the big supermarkets in PH to pack their biz to go back home if the won't chase u out wit ur stupidity.The South East have d worst roads in d country,all d roads leading to Enugu,Onitsha,Aba,Owerri are all hopeless,u can't even rule urself properly,yet u want to seceed....mtcheeeew

Nonsense!
Mtn is a company from far away South Africa dominating the Nigerian telecommunication industry.
Biafra would just be a neighbouring ECOWAS country.
Businesses of Igbo people will be allowed freely.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Keegan: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2015
fr3do:

Nonsense!
Mtn is a company from far away South Africa dominating the Nigerian telecommunication industry.

Says who? Freely?! You dey mad, we are waiting for you.
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2015
carnegiefan:

Just DOT Is that all you have to say
What are you going to tell your children about the fact that you defended and marketed their own slave cage?
When they wonder why they have to live outside of their ancestral land due to one million roadblocks placed on their paths by Nigeria.
... Unless of course they are Hausa or Yoruba. shocked
Are they ?

Check that space and see what I have written now, I was having challenges posting long comments.
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by fr3do(m): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2015
Keegan:

Says who? Freely?! You dey mad, we are waiting for you.

You are a jobless lowlife!
People are making giant strides and excelling, you are there waiting to bring down their business.
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
There is a verse in the bible where God commanded the Israelites to build houses in the lands where they find themselves. I cannot state the chapter and verse precisely but I know it is there and I am happy that the Igbos have fully obeyed that part of the scriptures.

That said, the fact is that the Igbos are the tribe that truly embraced the concept of One Nigeria which shows in our pattern of migration and the investments we do outside Igboland. I believe that Igbos should invest more in the east not because I want Nigeria to break but so that we can develop our land to enviable status. One thing you must note is that some economic factors must be considered before citing businesses and two critical ones are seaports and airports. Igbos must push for a viable seaport in the east and a truly international airport not what we have in Enugu now.

Port Harcourt belongs to us but unfortunately, Nigeria has created this 'SS' thing and our greedy Ikwerre brothers have accepted it because of oil money otherwise one would have said that Kano/Abuja is there for Hausas, Lagos is there for Yorubas and Port Harcourt is there for the Igbos. We should locate our head offices in the east and have branches at other locations in Nigeria.

Let me also add that one reason why other Nigerians do not invest in Igboland is the tendency for secession. Since after the civil war, people know that the Igbos are still angry which has led to groups like MASSOB which has been there for years; today we have BZM & IPOB all clamouring to destroy Nigeria. Now if you were a Yoruba or Hausa man would you go and spend your hard earned money investing in so-called Biafra(Igboland)?

You are sounding like igbos started nursing the secession thing from 1914, can Nigeria ever have a nationalist like Nnamdi Azikiwe or Aguiyi-ironsi? The later paid for it with his life. Pre-1966, did the northerners site any of their famed groundnut pyramids anywhere close to the south? I have chosen not to discuss this things, but it's often good for one to know his/her roots, to know where the rain started beating him/her like my people would say. have you ever tried to imagine how Nigeria would be if oil was never discovered??

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Keegan: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2015
fr3do:

You are a jobless lowlife!
People are making giant strides and excelling, you are there waiting to bring down their business.

Everybody is jobless to a foolish street trader. Cry me a river, miserable fellow oponu ode. Get your Biafra and vacate our land simple as that. Giant strides indeed, go and replicate it in your God forsaken land.
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by tonytony208(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:

Is that the name of the person you are serving as houseboy in Lagos?

Olayenusi ko, ojukwu flatron ni.
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by JMystique(m): 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
fr3do:

Nonsense!

Well why don't ur brother show some seriousness by starting to move your business and family to the 'Motherland' in preparation for this seccession instead of shouting Biafra from all over the country

P.S You comment made no sense to me whatsoever
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by ARIZONA123(m): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
tonytony208:

Is that the name of the person you are serving as houseboy in Lagos?

Olayenusi ko, ojukwu flatron ni.
. Bastardt son of a cheap roadside who.re. Deny ur name again and die miserably like AwoLeowo of cursed memory. Ode!
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
another Igbo based topic for argument...
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by tonytony208(m): 3:38am On Nov 06, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. I am a Bastardt. I am a useless son of a cheap roadside who.re. my name is osu flaaaathead and i am cursed for life. i will die miserably like aguiyi Ironsi and ojukwu of cursed memories. May destruction and bitterness never depart from my family forever. I and my family are under everlasting destruction and we will never be free forever. Everything I lay my hands on will fail from now on till I die miserably like aguiyi ironsi!
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by carnegiefan: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Father Mbaka's question remain unanswered, though he is equivocating now.
Priests should not equivocate.

An equivocating priest IS a COMPROMISED PRIEST.

Nevertheless, I'm holding fast to his advise: NEVER INVEST A KOBO OUTSIDE IGBOLAND. OED.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South South Igbos Are Not Aware Of SS/ND Republic / Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details / Biafra: Elite Members Of Biafra Security Service- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.