Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation (41800 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) / Thin Tall Tony And His Baby Daughter Pictured / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by harry509: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2015
OboOlora:

Hate? If you fly often, u will know what basinettes are.
I know u fly all d time. Bt my view is dat, I guess d baby and d father sit clos 2 each oda, and u can also see dat d baby is on sit-belt and it meant jst occur dat d father decided 2 snap her imediately n post. Madam u naver stil udastnd? undecided
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2015
Vig86:

Dude, you just forgot that you registered here as a girl. It shows how some people can lie but can't maintain it.
Did i ever say i was hiding d fact dat am a guy
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by bimsoralph: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2015
Hold off on doing your Christmas shopping. You may not need that list.
If you use a mobile banking app from FCMB, Union Bank, Skye Bank, Heritage Bank, Unity Bank or Access Bank, you could ‪#‎RideYourOwnCow‬‬‬‬‬into 2016 powered by eTranzact International PLC.
Visit: http:///Mobilebankinge to know more.

Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by xreal: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2015
Somebody asked a good question there " if it is first class, must it be announced?"

Good question.

no be me ask ooo, na somebody ask
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by femi4: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2015
Baby daughter
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by damyzino(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2015
ellahzy:
the Mum must be somewhere on that plane.

flaunt d child, forget her mother... what a world!
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by damyzino(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2015
ellahzy:
the Mum must be somewhere on that plane.

flaunt d child, forget her mother... what a world!
fathers always love their daughters more than their wife (u know what i mean ) if the na boy now ....na family picture davido go post on instargram
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by ceeceeuwa: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2015
God bless you little one!May you be greater than your parents!!
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2015
Davidsylva:
Davido who love his daughter like nothing else,took pictures of his daughter as they both flew first classfor their vacation,but where the mother sef . He says this:

"MAMA's 1ST FLIGHT !!!! #ourfirstvacation #firstclass ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️"

https://instagram.com/p/9rUoMmqUOd/?taken-by=davidoofficial

i hope that baby dint pay for the first class seat
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by Naff24(f): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2015
Durentt:
Davido i go wait till dis ur pikin mashure oooh so dat i can coman pay her brideprice
Leopard in lion skin... Ur profile claimed to be female and u want to pay her bride price... Smh
She's not gonna be a lesbian like u IJN tongue tongue tongue
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2015
rita25:
WARLAY UR AM NOT A SUPERSTAR YET AND MY FAMILY DESERVES NO RUDE COMMENT FROM AN UNCULTURED NOT TRAINED PRODUCT OF A LEAKED CONDOM LIKE U.............I WAS REASONING WITH DAVIDO AND IN NO WAY INSULTED THE DUDE ........OTHER STARS DO CHARITY AND IT WOULD BE NICE IF HE EMULATE SAME AND NOT BRAG ABOUT HIS PRINCESS FLYING 1ST CLASS..ABEG ADVICE NO BE CURSE angry
I only asked you a question, besides that how do you know davido don't give out to the public? for ur info he recently gave out scholarship to an orphan
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by OboOlora(f): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2015
harry509:
I know u fly all d time. Bt my view is dat, I guess d baby and d father sit clos 2 each oda, and u can also see dat d baby is on sit-belt and it meant jst occur dat d father decided 2 snap her imediately n post. Madam u naver stil udastnd? undecided

I leave you to your ignorance, Happy wallowing..........
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by henryhemon(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2015
@ op,

Flying first class is suddenly a big news?or is it cuz its davido? what is the news about the story you put out here? There are many Nigerians who fly first class and its not a big deal,stop this poverty mentality? And its now cool to have babies outside wedlock? You didnt see the negativity you are broadcasting or is it cuz its davido and its cool?
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by rita25(f): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2015
an orphan? the lil kid he broadcasted that he was gonna change the boys life? that's what am saying he(davido)brags about everything..well its non of our biz sha may baba God bless our hustle for us to do that which is in our mind for the less privildge and not judge others.one love bruv@warlay
WarRLaY:
I only asked you a question, besides that how do you know davido don't give out to the public? for ur info he recently gave out scholarship to an orphan
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2015
As per lesbian or what?
Durentt:
Davido i go wait till dis ur pikin mashure oooh so dat i can coman pay her brideprice
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by Nicepoker(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2015
Durentt:
u de tidy women?
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by free2ryhme: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2015
where is the mama
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by lahips: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2015
SAFETY SAFETY SAFETY, anyway i believe this is just for pictures, as flight attendants will not let the child fly strapped that way, when they are Bassinets.
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by mrhipup(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
*riding 1st class in keke*
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by harry509: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
OboOlora:

I leave you to your ignorance, Happy wallowing..........
I leave u 2 ur lack of udastndn, happy more wallowing....
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by deadie(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
harry509:

You are ignorant and she is 100% right. That seat belt is very very unsafe for a kid of that age. Must be a Nigerian airline, otherwise I will expect the flight attendants to know this simple fact.
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by harry509: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
deadie:

You are ignorant and she is 100% right. That seat belt is very very unsafe for a kid of that age. Must be a Nigerian airline, otherwise I will expect the flight attendants to know this simple fact.
both of u reali reali lack udastndn, I said d father decided 2 snap her nstantly n post mayb b4 d flight took off. Am nt against her comment. I know u can't leave a little baby wit sit-belt all alone, d father or mother shud sit clos. Jst dat both of u refuse 2 udastnd my comment.
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thought this Davido guy graduated in the university last year and is meant to be in camp now?
Naijaaaaa
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by Maximus85(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Davidsylva:
Davido who love his daughter like nothing else,took pictures of his daughter as they both flew first classfor their vacation,but where the mother sef . He says this:

"MAMA's 1ST FLIGHT !!!! #ourfirstvacation #firstclass ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️"

https://instagram.com/p/9rUoMmqUOd/?taken-by=davidoofficial

Must he tell us it's first class?

This arrogance and pride is annoying. Some of us can even go first class without paying a dime if we choose to. So what's the fuse?
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by adellam16(f): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hennnnn I fly with my daughter with our private jet. Not news. Infact I'm the pilot. What's d biggie?
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by IYANGBALI: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
The baby looks like a toy dropped on a chair
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by darlenese(f): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
The baby is very very very very beautiful
Intact , I've never seen any baby more beautiful than

Nigerians can lie
undecided

That's am average baby
Re: Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation by Elle277(f): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
silver spoon pikin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic / Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her / Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.