Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (339125 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by izutex007(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
*Modified.

PS

God is still changing lives... Mine wnt b an exception.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by usmanbma(m): 12:33am On Dec 09, 2015
Oga dammy, will really appreciate if I can get one too babatunde.usman@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by silentdude(m): 2:33am On Dec 09, 2015
dammyspencer:
Replied a couple of persons.

Just take turns to do what I did so it can work. Or modify the content so it doesn't seem to be same.

I wish everyone the very best in Jesus name.

Bro, plz won't u mind if u can plz share wat u did wit a fellow bro. Tanx in advance
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by DatechMan(m): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2015
usmanbma:
Oga dammy, will really appreciate if I can get one too babatunde.usman@yahoo.com

That name sounds familiar? Did you finish from OAU, ChemEng?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2015
cc dammyspencer
In as much as i admire your kindness to share helpful information, I hope u are aware that there may be shell HR staff viewing this thread. I personally know a few nairalanders who got int shell HR last yr that I am sure would be reading this posts. U might even get PM's and whatsapp messages from them to get this "special information". If that happens this strategy might become counter productive to as many as try it. Pls i am also a shell hopeful and would not like anything that would affect this process.
cc davide470

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by TheCode(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2015
svenson:
cc dammyspencer
In as much as i admire your kindness to share helpful information, I hope u are aware that there may be shell HR staff viewing this thread. I personally know a few nairalanders who got int shell HR last yr that I am sure would be reading this posts. U might even get PM's and whatsapp messages from them to get this "special information". If that happens this strategy might become counter productive to as many as try it. Pls i am also a shell hopeful and would not like anything that would affect this process.
cc davide470

From his "crazy idea", people can build their own "crazy idea". That is what is called being creative. Everyone must not follow his idea 'verbatim'. So do not worry about a replication or duplication of his idea affecting the process. The intelligent ones would know how to use the info to their advantage and make it work even if a hypothetical Shell HR has, under the guise of seeking to be a step ahead too, gotten TheCode. The hypothetical, spy HR will even be impressed with the ingenuity of some people here on how they repackaged dammyspencer's info.

Dammyspencer, abeg carry go for those wey ask for your help.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ScofieldBello(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2015
How would Dammyspencer's crazy stuff, even when shared with all shell hopefuls affect the Recruitment process?
Make me understand!

On a lighter note, you are thinking too much over shell. Relax sir.
svenson:
cc dammyspencer
cc davide470
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2015
ScofieldBello:
How would Dammyspencer's crazy stuff, even when shared with all shell hopefuls affect the Recruitment process?
Make me understand!

On a lighter note, you are thinking too much over shell. Relax sir.
Lol @thinking too much over shell. Less than 5% of applications would eventually make it to srd so believe me it's the last thing on my mind as I have no control over what happens. I only shared my concerns on the developments on the thread.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by wisflag: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
oga dammy, pls send me that crazy idea here: chinwizzy@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
wisflag:
oga dammy, pls send me that crazy idea here: chinwizzy@gmail.com
me too oooo......my eyes dey shook for this shell I swear....
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
I AM INDIFFERENT TO ANY CRAZY IDEA.......WHAT GOD HAS ORDAINED SHALL BE GIVEN....IF NOT WHY SHOULD I STRUGGLE??

Recall: What you get by manipulation, you keep by manipulation...Bros, if the idea is "crazy" then I dont want it.

#no be by power#

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by KvngE(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello. For those who have made it to the SRD, this link might be helpful. www.shellrecruitmentday..com.ng

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by PrinceRhaeger: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
KvngE:
Hello. For those who have made it to the SRD, this link might be helpful. www.shellrecruitmentday..com.ng
Nice one KvngE, more grease to your elbow.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by drexller(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
No one has been contacted for phone interview and u r talking of SRD #nawao
KvngE:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
I haven't forced anyone to do anything nor asked for money to give this info freely.

I chose to comment on this thread, cos of some misleading info I noticed some people have been giving out.. Even if shell CEO that's resident at Hague is on Nairaland, it doesn't affect anything nor does it change anything. Worry about you and not the multitude. I'd pick his call and he'd sure say thank you for helping. "People can worry sha"

A lot of people hate to see others being helped, I'm used to this by now. But you see me, as far as its this Nairaland, I'd keep helping... People have helped me freely too.

Someone said, it's crazy and he doesn't want... That's funny. I can't remember forcing you or knocking on your door. It would do you best to let others do what's not harmful as it does no harm to try in life.

You remember the story of the cripples that chose to try, they entered into the city gate and they found food. They knew they could either sit and still die or go into the city and still die.

I'm glad one person got a positive response and shared with me. I'm fulfilled. It's legal and completely legal... It's crazy because it takes guts to do this, as it is with entrepreneurship too.

All the best again to everyone.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Omaobe: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
dammyspencer:
I haven't forced anyone to do anything nor asked for money to give this info freely.
I chose to comment on this thread, cos of some misleading info I noticed some people have been giving out.. Even if shell CEO that's resident at Hague is on Nairaland, it doesn't affect anything nor does it change anything. Worry about you and not the multitude. I'd pick his call and he'd sure say thank you for helping. "People can worry sha"
A lot of people hate to see others being helped, I'm used to this by now. But you see me, as far as its this Nairaland, I'd keep helping... People have helped me freely too.
Someone said, it's crazy and he doesn't want... That's funny. I can't remember forcing you or knocking on your door. It would do you best to let others do what's not harmful as it does no harm to try in life.
You remember the story of the cripples that chose to try, they entered into the city gate and they found food. They knew they could either sit and still die or go into the city and still die.
I'm glad one person got a positive response and shared with me. I'm fulfilled. It's legal and completely legal... It's crazy because it takes guts to do this, as it is with entrepreneurship too.

My guy, don't mind those guys. Just gboju. They just think they sabi but they sabi nothing.

Thumb up for yah!
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Focusedaliu: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
dammyspencer:

oga abeg share with your boy focusedmeee@yahoo.com.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=dammyspencer post=40849049]I haven't forced anyone to do anything nor asked for money to give this info freely.

All the best again to everyone. [/quote

because it has become your efforts.......LET GOD BE TRUE. Some of us just have a philosophy; No be by who sharp pass; no be by who entrepreneur pass......If person rush up, e go rush down.........abi make i ask;
DID ANYONE USE "CRAZY IDEA" TO BE CONSIDERED AFTER THE TEST?
DIDNT SOME SCHOLARS GET BOUNCED......

Well, dont force God....It will come if na your time

WELL, AM NOT TRYING TO FORCE ANY ONE.........PLS; JUST CHOOSE YOUR PATH!........#Na my own I choose#.........

With all humility, I have very close SHELL guys in PH...and one in LAGOS..............I started with God, I must end with God.......
see, some of us dnt like backdooors even if we wait......

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by joewiz: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
5555K:
I AM INDIFFERENT TO ANY CRAZY IDEA.......WHAT GOD HAS ORDAINED SHALL BE GIVEN....IF NOT WHY SHOULD I STRUGGLE??

Recall: What you get by manipulation, you keep by manipulation...Bros, if the idea is "crazy" then I dont want it.

#no be by power#

bro 5555k no be by force to try dammy's idea abeg. some guys will keep this to themselves and we will be on our own thinking of what to do not knowing there is a way out. and let me clear you Mr 5555k what dammy did is not manipulation, its is part of the labour market ethics

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by joewiz: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
svenson:
cc dammyspencer
cc davide470

my bros shell hr guys have better things to do than come nosing around on Nairaland abeg
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Adortem: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
KvngE:
Very informative blog,however too much typographical/grammatical error. Please work on that if the blog is yours,got bored at a point when simple English like "afraid" was spelt as "affraid" and many others.I believe no one is an island of knowledge,there is still room for development.Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by COOLCATS: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=5555K post=40853942][/quote] I get guy for here, I get guy for there.... No be u be the person. It does not add up to the argument on here. The problem with many Nigerians is they are always critical about everything whether good or bad. If you didn't like whatever the young dude was doing, u could have passed without a comment. Pls, make more sense next time.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 10, 2015
COOLCATS:
I get guy for here, I get guy for there.... No be u be the person. It does not add up to the argument on here. The problem with many Nigerians is they are always critical about everything whether good or bad. If you didn't like whatever the young dude was doing, u could have passed without a comment. Pls, make more sense next time.

Okay...Thanks...If you had passed without commenting, would have been a good example.

Okay......It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by scarletdp(m): 5:29am On Dec 10, 2015
joewiz:

my bros shell hr guys have better things to do than come nosing around on Nairaland abeg

No they don't ....
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by cecygrey(f): 5:54am On Dec 10, 2015
Hello dammy. Kindly share this wonderful idea with me. cecygrey@gmail.com thank you.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ilori1930(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2015
Yes it would have been a good example. But you wouldn't have seen the "example".

You are just too in a haste to bring down the harmless efforts of others.
5555K:

Okay...Thanks...If you had passed without commenting, would have been a good example.

Okay......It is well.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2015
ilori1930:
Yes it would have been a good example. But you wouldn't have seen the "example".

You are just too in a haste to bring down the harmless efforts of others.
You are highly domored brother!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by NavierStokes(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.