Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests (19811 Views)

South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) / Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by lalasticlala(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2015
Official: "There is intelligence suggesting an assist from someone at the airport"

U.S. official says intelligence suggests a bomb was planted on the Russian plane

Flights from Sharm el-Sheikh heading to the United Kingdom and Ireland are delayed

(CNN) Days after authorities dismissed claims that ISIS brought down a Russian passenger jet, a U.S. intelligence analysis now suggests that the terror group or its affiliates planted a bomb on the plane.

British Foreign Minister Philip Hammond said his government believes there is a "significant possibility" that an explosive device caused the crash. And a Middle East source briefed on intelligence matters also said it appears likely someone placed a bomb aboard the aircraft.

Metrojet Flight 9268 crashed Saturday in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula after breaking apart in midair, killing all 224 people on board. It was en route to St. Petersburg from the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh.

The latest U.S. intelligence suggests that the crash was most likely caused by a bomb planted on the plane by ISIS or an affiliate, according to multiple U.S. officials who spoke with CNN.

The officials stressed that no formal conclusion has been reached by the U.S. intelligence community and that U.S. officials haven't seen forensic evidence from the crash investigation.

Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/04/africa/russian-plane-crash-egypt-sinai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by Icecomrade: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2015
My interest is not in your disagreement about the source of the bomb.

I am more interested in the failure of world power to curb a Terrorist group called ISIS yet berate our efforts in dealing with Boko Haram insurgency in Nigeria.

They hate to see us succeed without their help.
They are quick to stir up their amnesty international group to accuse us of human right violations.

ISIS can do whatever they want with you, I don't care!!!

Kudos to GEJ on his efforts on Insurgency.
Kudos to PMB on his efforts on insurgency.
Long live the Nigerian Army.

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by wachakuta(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2015
Is don enter one chance b dat
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by Mutuwa(m): 8:08am On Nov 05, 2015
CNN
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by costandi(m): 8:08am On Nov 05, 2015
ISIS should be ready for crISIS!

12 Likes

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by SincereBigot: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2015
nairaland! always giving late news.. when plane crash nobody know oo

1 Like

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by Easysoul(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2015
Wow....so one man plotted d killing of a thousand soul . well may their soul rest in peace
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by TOMTOM15(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2015
this us official can lie.. they suggested or isis said they were the one that brought the plain down. "linus everywhere"

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by YungMike(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2015
[size=14pt]Like seriously i really wanna know what it will profit a MAN/WOMAN/BOKOHARAM/ISIS/ to kill, gain the whole world....AND at last suffer in HELL

sometimes i begin to wonder if HELL really exist

Am so sure HEAVEN, exist tho..coz na dia me go enter after death.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by wristbangle: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2015
Hmm this is serious. If it was ISIS that planted that bomb, they just signed their death warrant.
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by lastpage: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2015
goodspeed321:
THIS THESE COLD WAR IS STELLA ON. USA STELLA TRYING TO FAULT RUSSIA'S REBIRTH AS A POWER TO RECKON WITH. I SEE THE USA WAN TO MAINTAIN HER ULTRA POWER STATUS WITH OUT COMPETITIONS

They are trying to create fear and discontent in the minds of Russians by saying: See what your Govt has got you into"?

I hate if when you cant do something good and you still constitute yourself into an obstacle .for those doing something good.

America is really exposing its hypocrisy, by the day

Lastpage!

9 Likes

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2015
sad
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by kenedy175(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2015
Damn! Only America will know. Lol

If true, then ISIS have taken terrorism to another level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yaba BRT Terminal: Another Abandoned Project? - Photos / BRT Collides With Commercial Bus On Kara Bridge, Ogun State (photos) / Commercial Bus Plunges Into Ogun River, 10 People feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.