Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests (19828 Views)

South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) / Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by skyface00(m): 8:16am On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmmmm I don't believe Usa ja re, both usa and Russia been on dis cold war for long,
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by sucreblazing(m): 8:16am On Nov 05, 2015
I suspect america

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by bonechamberlain(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2015
for those going to fly, pray hard cause the western, eastern rivalry don't value human lives they can do anything to destroy one another.
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by anangboy(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2015
Subterfuge warfare.

Who is the king of subterfuge warfare in the Middle East? They might have some of you brothers fooled but we understand.

Chess not Checkers.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2015
Us supplied bomb cos isis don't have that capability. I am suprised western media is not talking about the bomb makers like they did when a commercial airline was hit over Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2015
Well according to an official from washington who spoke on BBC, she said we should be careful when we say US said this or that. That the statement was made by two anonymous sources ,both who suggested it was likely to be ISIS. Its not yet a confirmed US statement!!! Its just an opinion of two sources who happen to be american. Wait for an official USA press release and stop spreading propaganda!

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by UjSizzle(f): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2015
See, after watching that movie about WWII and Alan Turing-- the man who cracked the German code and turned the war around, I believe the government capable of 'removing' people in the name of national security or whatever.

I'll wait for ISIS to claim responsibility. So far they're more dependable (in words and corresponding actions) than these governments playing international politics.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2015
macaranta:

Was expecting this...grin Guess they're pained over Russia's takeover of the Syrian battle stage.But that's a baseless accusation sha
Yeah I agree with you.
I have no solid evidence to back my claim.
But am not far from the truth.
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by justwise(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2015
UjSizzle:
See, after watching that movie about WWII and Alan Turing-- the man who cracked the German code and turned the war around, I believe the government capable of 'removing' people in the name of national security or whatever.

I'll wait for ISIS to claim responsibility. So far they're more dependable (in words and corresponding actions) than these governments playing international politics.

They have days ago.
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2015
seun what nonsense is this,why are your mods deleting our comments.look at the first page they have practically deleted over half the comments there..is it because we are berating the US and NATO...
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by simplisity(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2015
US wan drag heads to heads, they r good at that. They wants d Russian Adrenalin to pour more into their blood, so that it will bost their fight against ISIS. They used the tactics during the second world war and it worked.
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2015
belabela:
Us supplied bomb cos isis don't have that capability. I am suprised western media is not talking about the bomb makers like they did when a commercial airline was hit over Ukraine.

For the Ukraine event...there was some evidence that the plane was shot down by a SAM....the problem was who operated the SAM....Ukrainian army or Eastern Ukrainian rebels.
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by UjSizzle(f): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2015
justwise:

They have days ago.
All right.
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by justwise(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2015
hiroz:
seun what nonsense is this,why are your mods deleting our comments.look at the first page they have practically deleted over half the comments there..is it because we are berating the US and NATO...

I removed your post because of the Sexually explicit word you used, this is not sexuality section.
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by lebete3000: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2015
kenedy175:
Damn! Only America will know. Lol

If true, then ISIS have taken terrorism to another level

I've always taught of the possibility of this, now I'm so scared that BH may follow suit...

I pray FAAN do their jobs in securing our airports oh....eh God pls help us abeg.
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by justwise(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2015
UjSizzle:

All right.

...but don't take their word for it because it could be a propaganda
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by GuyfawkesAB(m): 8:59am On Nov 05, 2015
I suspect the USA working through its ultra-devious CIA. ISIS is an offshoot of the CIA and don't be surprised that the CIA can still get through to the leadership of ISIS through couriers and double agents. if you understand the spy and counter-intelligence world, you will know that even two opposing entities still have back door in-roads to each other where they can cooperate to eliminate a common enemy or offer favours that would be returned in covert ways and leaves no traces of complicity on the part of any of them. To the world, they are fighting ISIS, but be sure that the CIA will still have links and covert access to the leadership of ISIS. The CIA's antecedents in promoting, initiating and executing highly classified missions (missions that even sometimes, only the Presidents and Vice-president of the USA know about) around the world supports this argument.

6 Likes

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by Vainglory: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Easysoul:
Wow....so one man plotted d killing of a thousand soul . well may their soul rest in peace
That is how to fail comprehension. The article stated that 224 people died and you are talking of thousand. For those of you accusing the US of opposing Assad, I want to tell you that both Assad and ISIS are evil and both have to go.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2015
I remember when the Russian bombardment started at Syria,the Americans said the Russians May dealy pay forit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

150 Nigerians Return From Libya / Commercial Bus Plunges Into Ogun River, 10 People feared Dead / Turkish Cargo Plane Crashes In Kyrgyzstan Killing 37 People - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.