Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests (19829 Views)

South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) / Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
religion of peace again.
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by Lucasbalo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
jpphilips:

ISIS is not America's direct problem it is Syria and Iraq's largely due to an administrative vacuum in those countries, Turkey is yet to witness ISIS attack let alone far away United states, sometimes I wonder why there are so many r@tarded individuals on this site.
They are not retarded, they just have pathological hatred for US.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by lastpage: 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
fineguy11:
funny.. while russian and egyptians authorities are yet to retrive the content of the black box,the UK and US are busy capitalizing on this mishap,thinking they can coax RUSSIAN PUBLIC OPINION to revolt against PUTIN's military actions in syria...my advice for putin is simple,since the SUNNI arabs and TURKEY are hell bent on sponsoring/spreading islamic jihads all over their region,,russia should raise the stakes in the conflict...

1}supply the HOUTHIS in yemen,with high tech weaponry eg-anti tank missiles,surface to surface missiles: thereby increasing the cost and same time,puting presure on SAUDI ARABIA already depleting reserves...
2}supply the PKK{kurdish militia} in TURKEY with heavy weaponry,this wld make emperror ERDORGAN stop the usage of TURKEY as a training base for western sponsored jihadist..it wld make him back down from the syria conflict..if there is anything erdogan dread the most,is the prospects of another civil war in TURKEY,...

LONG LIVE PUTIN
[s]LONG LIVE ALI KHAMENEI
LONG LIVE BASHAR AL ASSAD
LONG LIVE HASSAN NASSRA ALLAH[/s]
LONG LIVE PMB

Your head dey there!.... but those last parts are sheer lslamic propaganda!

Three countries are responsible for 99% of the Terrorism in the world today.

1.) Saudi Arabia - manufacturer and chief sponsor

2.) Turkey - Training bases and facilitator

3.) Israel - Apartheid, Propaganda and enabling environment for hatred

America - Grand Patron of all the three above

If the whole world can come together to challenge those three, then the world will be a better place as America will have no choice but to follow suit.
But E.U is a wimp and U.K is a Bingo that will wag its tail at whatever America says or does.

"In the fullness of time", when Russia recovers fully and China is bold enough to assert itself militarily...... its either another world war or America relinquishes its right to be the World Policeman.

We are waiting for that day to come quickly

My short take.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by lastpage: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
jpphilips:

ISIS is not America's direct problem it is Syria and Iraq's largely due to an administrative vacuum in those countries, Turkey is yet to witness ISIS attack let alone far away United states, sometimes I wonder why there are so many r@tarded individuals on this site.

You are not only retarded .....but basically ignorant about international politics!

Yes, ISIS is not America's problem afterall, it does not operate in America, kill Americans nor destroy American land.
What is being pointed-out is that ISIS is an American "CREATION".
Digest the difference for a minute please.

America created and funded Al Quaeda as a resistance movement to fight the Russians in Afghanistan
America created and funded the Shia/Sunni divide in Iraq, despite the fact that these two have always lived side-by-side under Saddam Hussein
America created "Northern Iraq" and made it a "Kurdish country" within an Iraqi sovereign country
America invaded and flooded Iraq with weapons which these terrorist use in other countries
America created and is instigating a "Violent Regime change" in Syria
America supplied weapons and training (in Turkey) to so-called "moderate Terrorists" in Syria
Most of these American weapons supplied to these "moderate terrorists" in Syria and Iraq, end-up in the hands of ISIS, Al Quaeda and Al Nustra front.
Even Israel, in its bid to cause more chaos, weaken other neighbouring countries and thereby cement its own dominance in the middle East, supplies American weapons to these organisations it acknowledges as terrorist!

All the organisations that America calls "moderates" are designated as Terrorist organisations by the United Nations

Like Russia said, anyone who seeks to change a Government by use of force, war and bombings (like all these so-called Moderates that America funds and arms) ...IS A TERRORIST.
You dont change a Govt by those methods in U.K or E.U or America, why fund and encourage it in Syria or Iraq?

It is foolish to say people hate America, because they criticize America!
No!, ....what people hate is What American Govt does, world over.

Gerrit?

I know it will take more than a few lines to lay-out what is going on but this is the best summary l can give you.

Cheers.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by davido69: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
they messed with a wrong country and they will see GBOSA soon.
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by fineguy11(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
lastpage:

Your head dey there!.... but those last parts are sheer lslamic propaganda!

Three countries are responsible for 99% of the Terrorism in the world today.

1.) Saudi Arabia - manufacturer and chief sponsor

2.) Turkey - Training bases and facilitator

3.) Israel - Apartheid, Propaganda and enabling environment for hatred

America - Grand Patron of all the three above

If the whole world can come together to challenge those three, then the world will be a better place as America will have no choice but to follow suit.
But E.U is a wimp and U.K is a Bingo that will wag its tail at whatever America says or does.

"In the fullness of time", when Russia recovers fully and China is bold enough to assert itself militarily...... its either another world war or America relinquishes its right to be the World Policeman.

We are waiting for that day to come quickly

My short take.

Lastpage!
But why do u have to cancel part of my post...those names i mentioned are the ones taking the fight to ISIS and their so callee terror moderate affiliate...HEZBOLLAH under HASSAN NASSRA ALLAH has been fighting those sunni jihadist since 2012,along with regime forces...iran's supreme leader,KHAMENEI and his counter part in iraq have been instrumental in mobilizing volunteers to pickup arms against DAESH..
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by panpan(m): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by themanderon: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
I find it hard to believe whatever America says these days, don't be surprised they might have a hand in it.
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Icecomrade:
Russia is a power bloc America is a power bloc Britain is a power bloc World power is a coalition of power blocs.
ok, thanks fr the update. I thought it was only America.
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by lastpage: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2015
fineguy11:
But why do u have to cancel part of my post...those names i mentioned are the ones taking the fight to ISIS and their so callee terror moderate affiliate...HEZBOLLAH under HASSAN NASSRA ALLAH has been fighting those sunni jihadist since 2012,along with regime forces...iran's supreme leader,KHAMENEI and his counter part in iraq have been instrumental in mobilizing volunteers to pickup arms against DAESH..

Sorry about that.

I just try to take out anything "religious" from such discussions because in my own opinion, l think it beclouds issues.

Lastpage!
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by angiography(m): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/04/africa/russian-plane-crash-egypt-sinai
I think so too...but still waiting for IEA report. But, now the report will undergo political censorship. If it is confirmed that Isis brought down the plane, it would be blaimed on Putin for his interference in the middle East... Something, he won't like.

I expect that an unbiased report of this crash will be classified just as the Malaysian plane that crashed in Ukraine
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by angiography(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
themanderon:
I find it hard to believe whatever America says these days, don't be surprised they might have a hand in it.
Doesn't make sense
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by angiography(m): 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Guyman02:

First time, I am seeing somebody who knows a lot about International politics here. Most writers here unfortunately depend on biased CNN, BBC and Aljazeera for international news.
Oh!!...and you didn't care to ask him where he got his info from??

The fact is everyone has the country he's aligned to.
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by angiography(m): 12:02am On Nov 14, 2015
Lucasbalo:
They sure did few days ago. All the Jingoists egging on Putin to get involved in the crisis in Syria don't know that part of the World is a cursed area. Left to me, i want America to leave Middle East alone. Let them fight each other to the last man standing. I could care less. That place has sent Tens of Thousands of Americans to their early graves talk less of Hundred of Thousands maimed for life not mentioning the damage to the economy. Putin and his Amen Corner will soon find out that Middle East will be his Achille hills. You break it, you own it.
Seriously, I tire for people.

America left Iraq, problem arose, they blamed it on America leaving

America didn't leave Syria, problems, they blamed it on America not leaving.

The day America stops policing the world, as some delirious individuals here are suggesting, that day the world ll tear apart.
Re: ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests by Lucasbalo(m): 12:38am On Nov 14, 2015
angiography:

Seriously, I tire for people.

America left Iraq, problem arose, they blamed it on America leaving

America didn't leave Syria, problems, they blamed it on America not leaving.

The day America stops policing the world, as some delirious individuals here are suggesting, that day the world ll tear apart.
Those guys just have inbred and pathological hatred of America or anything American. The bottom line is no matter what they say or think, America will still be a glorious country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

150 Nigerians Return From Libya / Commercial Bus Plunges Into Ogun River, 10 People feared Dead / Turkish Cargo Plane Crashes In Kyrgyzstan Killing 37 People - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.