Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Place - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Place (733 Views)

Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation / Do You Think Nigeria Would Ever Be Corruption Free ? / 3 Ways In Which You Can Help Make Nigeria A Better Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Place by VeritasInV: 12:57pm On May 12, 2009
Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Place
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Place by ThisLife1: 12:59pm On May 12, 2009
AM still THINKING !!
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Place by OneNaija(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2009
Yes I believe but if it does not work then let come United states Of Africa. Period
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Better Place by tunku(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2009
Yes, but not during my lifetime, and I am in my 20s. If a 100 years from now Nigeria is still home to the corrupt and the sheep, then yes by then I will have given up hope.

Onenaija if Nigeria doesn't work why will the United State of Africa works? I don't get it, if a bunch of failed african states can't go it alone due to corruption, ineptitude, greed, and callous indifference due to a large and indolent bureaucracy, Why will magnifying all these traits into that amorphous United States of Africa be any different? Gaddafi and his racist believe that he can lead all of Africa can go to hell.

(1) (Reply)

Sa 2010 Stadiums / How Fashola Survived Impeachment Plot / New Rules Of Air Travel For People Of Nigerian Origin In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.