Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria (2440 Views)

Former President George HW Bush Admitted To Hospital In Maine / California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender / Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by NairaMinted: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2015
RT Grills US State Dept over claims Russia airstrike hit a hospital in Syria

This is gonna make you cringe and shake your head in disgust. The U.S. State Department seems to be hiring one Id.i.ot after another.

Lies are always complicated, the truth is always simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEhv6J0gFHo

Cc: Missy89 Appleyard CFCFan Truthpallbearer Cap28 Underground mazeltov kinibigdeal

1 Like

Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by NairaMinted: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by Appleyard(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2015
NairaMinted:

This is gonna make you cringe and shake your head in disgust. The U.S. State Department seems to be hiring one Id.i.ot after another.

Cc: Missy89 Appleyard CFCFan Truthpallbearer Cap28 Underground mazeltov kinibigdeal
You just Have to feel sorry for the Hegemon. It has now resorted to full blown derogatory propaganda coated in lies, trying to make another look like itself. The man can't even comprehend one fact from another. Now that it's plans for Syria has been doomed, with so much money wasted, and no possible returns in sight for the time being, the only thing it can do now is to resort to lies and character assaination - if Russian missiles are not fallen in Iran, then she is only using dumb bombs that are killing only civilians, that a Russian plane got shot down by small Turkey, and now, its the hospital. Maybe the US like to have a brother-in-arms that specialize in bombing hospitals like in Kunduz, and other civilian infrastructures like we saw in Iraq where US and British air forces were directly shooting women and children in villages (thanks to Julius Assange's wiki leaks).
Honestly, i don't see why we should be moved anymore by such silly propaganda from the west regarding Russia in Syria, since they can do no sh1t about the Bear, painting a bad image of its efforts is the only thing they can do for now, apart from arming the terrorist so-called moderate rebels. The major thing i think we should be wary of here is the possibility of a heavy " false flag, " probably one greater than 9/11 and the Syrian Gas false flag. This is realy the danger here, not some ediot in the State Department who can't corroborate one evidence with a simple fact.

4 Likes

Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by NairaMinted: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2015
Oh yes, a massive false flag is in the works. Too bad they can't plan a chemical weapon centric one as Putin has made sure that that is no longer an option for them.

They are indeed desperate and are bound to do something silly soon. Just check out this other video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC7Fz0d9H8M
Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by kinibigdeal(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
NairaMinted:

Lies from the pit of hell. Russian effort in syria as further expose the wicked politics of US in Syria. As far as am concerned, no matter the serenity of propaganda, the world now knows the truth.

7 Likes

Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by cap28: 3:20am On Nov 06, 2015
NairaMinted:

They (the US state dept) play the same games every time. I can recall a similar press conference and a similar reaction from one of their lying spokeswomen when queried about the downing of flight MH17 over Ukraine. What amazes me is the fact that they get away with it every time.

2 Likes

Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by Missy89(f): 3:32am On Nov 06, 2015
cap28:

They (the US state dept) play the same games every time. I can recall a similar press conference and a similar reaction from one of their lying spokeswomen when queried about the downing of flight MH17 over Ukraine. What amazes me is the fact that they get away with it every time.

Lying is part of the Job. Never believe a government spokesperson grin.
Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by Tkester: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Missy89:

Lying is part of the Job. Never believe a government spokesperson grin.

I now see why you've a lying spirit.

2 Likes

Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by Tkester: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Appleyard:
You just Have to feel sorry for the Hegemon. It has now resorted to full blown derogatory propaganda coated in lies, trying to make another look like itself. The man can't even comprehend one fact from another. Now that it's plans for Syria has been doomed, with so much money wasted, and no possible returns in sight for the time being, the only thing it can do now is to resort to lies and character assaination - if Russian missiles are not fallen in Iran, then she is only using dumb bombs that are killing only civilians, that a Russian plane got shot down by small Turkey, and now, its the hospital. Maybe the US like to have a brother-in-arms that specialize in bombing hospitals like in Kunduz, and other civilian infrastructures like we saw in Iraq where US and British air forces were directly shooting women and children in villages (thanks to Julius Assange's wiki leaks).
Honestly, i don't see why we should be moved anymore by such silly propaganda from the west regarding Russia in Syria, since they can do no sh1t about the Bear, painting a bad image of its efforts is the only thing they can do for now, apart from arming the terrorist so-called moderate rebels. The major thing i think we should be wary of here is the possibility of a heavy " false flag, " probably one greater than 9/11 and the Syrian Gas false flag. This is realy the danger here, not some ediot in the State Department who can't corroborate one evidence with a simple fact.

From a Russian was official.
Russia has supplied air defense systems to Syria to prevent possible retaliation strikes, Russian Air Force chief Viktor Bondarev said in an interview with the Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper. The air defense systems will also be used to prevent possible hijackings of warplanes, the official said.

"We have calculated all possible threats. We have supplied not only fighters, attack planes, bombers and helicopters to Syria, but also and anti-aircraft missile systems. Various types of force majeure circumstances may occur. For example, a military aircraft can be hijacked from the territory of a state that borders on Syria. We must also be prepared for a possible retaliation strike on our forces," the official said.

Russia will continue the operation in Syria as long as the Syrian army continues the offensive against ISIS terrorists, Deputy Defense Minister of the Russian Federation Anatoly Antonov said.

He stated that the that strikes of the Russian Air Force with the use of the warships of the Russian Caspian Flotilla on positions of Islamic State militants fully complied with international law and were absolutely legitimate. Russia conducts the anti-terrorist operation in Syria on the basis of the official request from Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

If you think that Vlad is joking about his Syrian incursion you better think again. One thing is very evidential - America ain't do shit, all they could do is just put up a show in order to save face (like sending 50 special forces to Syria). Putin means business and the guys at pentagon (including John McCain) understand that. Putin is a very clear headed guy, who thinks thoroughly before embarking on any action. I've taken out time to study about the guy and I will tell you that he has always been a winner. He knows how to get whatever thing he wants. Russia under Putin is not the same as Russia under Yeltsin, and this is the mistake a lot of people make. So as for Syria it is a closed matter.

Look at the Volta face America has been doing since. Initially they objected against Iran being pert of the political process to bring about stability in Syria, now they've accepted Irans place, Russia got all her recommendations approved in the Vienna agreement. I've always admired Putin and I'm very confident the guy will win. Syria will remain the off the hook of the global hegemon, and hey they better watch it lest Putin comes for their very heads!

2 Likes

Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by Appleyard(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Tkester:

From a Russian was official.

If you think that Vlad is joking about his Syrian incursion you better think again. One thing is very evidential - America ain't do shit, all they could do is just put up a show in order to save face (like sending 50 special forces to Syria). Putin means business and the guys at pentagon (including John McCain) understand that. Putin is a very clear headed guy, who thinks thoroughly before embarking on any action. I've taken out time to study about the guy and I will tell you that he has always been a winner. He knows how to get whatever thing he wants. Russia under Putin is not the same as Russia under Yeltsin, and this is the mistake a lot of people make. So as for Syria it is a closed matter.

Look at the Volta face America has been doing since. Initially they objected against Iran being pert of the political process to bring about stability in Syria, now they've accepted Irans place, Russia got all her recommendations approved in the Vienna agreement. I've always admired Putin and I'm very confident the guy will win. Syria will remain the off the hook of the global hegemon, and hey they better watch it lest Putin comes for their very heads!

I must agree with you. Even Russia under Yeltsin was still a force to reckon with, let alone the one under Putin. The man is a born strategist, one who perfectly fit the Kenny Rogers eulogy of '' the gambler ''- a man that knows when to hold them cards, when to fold them, and when to run. For those who think the man will get bogged down in Syria, disappointment will surely be their mirror.
Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by NairaMinted: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Y'all gotta see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9xkyfv3oGk

grin grin grin grin grin

John Kirby & Elizabeth Trudeau are doing a far worse job than Jen Psaki and Marie Harf ever did.
It's like SNL US State Department version.

John Kerry will undoubtedly sack these two knuckleheads soon. Lol!

Missy89 specially dedicated to you wink
Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by Missy89(f): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
NairaMinted:
Y'all gotta see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9xkyfv3oGk

grin grin grin grin grin

John Kirby & Elizabeth Trudeau are doing a far worse job than Jen Psaki and Marie Harf ever did.
It's like SNL US State Department version.

John Kerry will undoubtedly sack these two knuckleheads soon. Lol!

Missy89 specially dedicated to you wink

Lmao. Show me a video of the Russian ministry of foreign affairs getting grilled by American media outlets. Lemme guess, It doesn't exists.

Isnt it the job of spokespersons to lie or have you ever listened to Maria Zakharova?
Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by NairaMinted: 12:42am On Nov 18, 2015
Missy89:

Lmao. Show me a video of the Russian ministry of foreign affairs getting grilled by American media outlets. Lemme guess, It doesn't exists.

Isnt it the job of spokespersons to lie or have you ever listened to Maria Zakharova?

Lol! You are adorable you know?

1. Why don't you show me. I have ridiculed yours. It's now your turn to try to do same with mine - that's if you have any wink

2. Yes I have several times listened to her. What about her?

3. Job of spokesperson to lie? Hahahaha.... You have indeed lost the plot..... Pele
Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by Missy89(f): 5:31am On Nov 18, 2015
NairaMinted:

Lol! You are adorable you know?

1. Why don't you show me. I have ridiculed yours. It's now your turn to try to do same with mine - that's if you have any wink

2. Yes I have several times listened to her. What about her?

3. Job of spokesperson to lie? Hahahaha.... You have indeed lost the plot..... Pele

You are not making any sense. Nobody takes government spokesperson seriously if you are looking for original information. I dont have to show you anything to prove anything. It is all over the same internet you dug up this video. Try and look for it and be objective in your post.

Keep lying to yourself that you listen to her Lol. Your pants are on fire already grin. Show me a video where Western press are allowed to grill Maria Zakharova during a press briefing. Is it because they are not allowed to ask Russian officials direct questions like the do freely in DC or what do you think? I need your opinion on this
Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by NairaMinted: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2015
Missy89:

You are not making any sense. Nobody takes government spokesperson seriously if you are looking for original information. I dont have to show you anything to prove anything. It is all over the same internet you dug up this video. Try and look for it and be objective in your post.

Keep lying to yourself that you listen to her Lol. Your pants are on fire already grin. Show me a video where Western press are allowed to grill Maria Zakharova during a press briefing. Is it because they are not allowed to ask Russian officials direct questions like the do freely in DC or what do you think? I need your opinion on this

Missy89:

Missy Missy Missy always flaying all over the place cos her sh*t don't sell no more.

You do realize that Matthew Lee, the correspondent that is always giving these US State Department liars spokepersons the hardest time is an American don't ya, working for AP? American journalists themselves are making the US spokespersons look s.illy (in American parlance - busting their balls) the most - not the Russian ones, so your point exactly would be??

You do not also know that the Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zakharova holds a weekly press briefing in which journalists from Reuters, Bloomberg, etc, are in attendance? In one she lambasted the Reuters journalists asking just exactly what kind of journalists they are...Google is your friend, use it!

Oh wait! You probably wouldn't google it yourself but rather rant again asking why I can't provide the link(s) myself. Well, here you are: a weekly briefing from the Russian Foreign Ministry attended by BBC, Bloomberg, etc.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8HGqrDp3sE

Thats just one example of the videos you have proclaimed doesn't exist. Lol!

Missy89, another American living in a deluded information bubble... wink

I think I won't address you anymore. You are a lost cause

2 Likes

Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by Missy89(f): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
NairaMinted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8HGqrDp3sE

Thats just one example of the videos you have proclaimed doesn't exist. Lol!

Missy89, another American living in a deluded information bubble... wink

I think I won't address you anymore. You are a lost cause

There is no point for insults because i do not agree with your pov. I asked for a grilling video of Maria where journos can speak freely too. not what i got.

If you dont want to quote me again that is your problem not mine. I was staying in my lane when you quoted me to this thread
Re: RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria by NairaMinted: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Missy89:

There is no point for insults because i do not agree with your pov. I asked for a grilling video of Maria where journos can speak freely too. not what i got.

If you dont want to quote me again that is your problem not mine. I was staying in my lane when you quoted me to this thread

No ves. Didn't mean any insult if you saw it that way. Was only meaning to poke fun at you and the side you support that's all

(1) (Reply)

Answering Israel’s Critics / VIDEO: Shocking ISIS Video Shows U.S. Soldiers Killed In Niger Ambush / Picture Of Martin Luther King's Daughter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.