Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition (25924 Views)

Lorriane Nadal, Miss Mauritius Wins Miss University Africa Contest (Photos) / Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici / Meyiwa Omatsola, Winner Mr Universe Nigeria, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2015
Come on. This thing? No way.
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by kajoula(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2015
JOOHEL:
Pls help me out!!
I WANT TO MARRY Ooo!!!
I'm planning to marry PRECIOUS but
HALIMOT is more beautiful...
MODINAT has a nice character than
TOLU but
BARAKAT is a nice
girl, But come to think of it i still love
DAMILOLA but
ASAFUNKE loves me
more and now
TITILAYO is also in love with me but she's too
harsh
and i don't like
RHODA's character but
HADIZAT is manageable only
that she's an Hausa girl and her father will not
allow her to marry
me...
I remember that i promised to marry TOKE but
ELIZABETH
says i must marry her and
FUNMI will never let me go even when
TOSIN insist she loves me and
OMOSEEKE is still chasing me... Mean
while i love
TOYIN but she wont let me in cos she's seeing
me as a
cheat and i don't really like
IKEOLUWA cos she's too fat and
AJOKE Is too
brave... Wait o!
BASIRAT is beautiful but the girl is too sharp jare
and i can't marry
AISHAT cos she's smaller than me,
OMOWUMI and
YETUNDE likes wearing trousers alot which i
don't like even
KEMISOLA and
OKIKIOLA who wears skimpy skirts is better than
HELLEN
and
CHRISTIANAH who likes three quarter jeans but
BUKOLA's
father is rich or should i go for
TAIWO that always call me everyday
but
SOFIYAT too text me everyday... Oh God!
BLESSING is my
type of girl jare but i can't stop thinking about
ABIGAIL even if i
ignore all of them and marry
DASOLA what will i tell
TOMILOLA
cos her father is a soldier...
Please what is ur Advice?
Get out of confusion before Ud be given advise .
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by tpraiz(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2015
Dis Dude too big to be in 300 level.....

Congrats sha...
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Blackberrybabes: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2015
HMMMM...i like his chest

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2015
frankman365:
And the ladies will be like...you look like somebody I have met before.lol

Please say "some ladies".
And FYI, I never use that line. If a man is sexy, I tell him I think he's sexy.
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Abdkimmy(m): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2015
Go gat change the guy name to University. Lol
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by neonly: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2015
grin
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by zeusdgrt(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2015
Seriously that boy nor fine reach me o,ok I don grad bt my younger bro beat dis guy na
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by sirbestman(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2015
Congrats bro
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by sweatlana: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2015
Chinaimporter:
Another igbo dude.....must these guys win everything.....imagine if awolowo did not enact the abandoned property act.....these guys would have owned nigeria by now.
imagine that all their property was seized during the biafran war and everybody given 20 pounds but 30 yrs later, they have dominated lagos enough to give yorubas headache.....they own most properties in abuja....they run the markets and import/export business,with little resources, they have transformed aba and nnewi into production centres, their states now lead in education in nigeria,they run nollywood, i wonder what would have happened if there was no biafran war or their properties werent seized etc

Igbos are very hard working. So pls what's your headache

1 Like

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by femiranking28(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2015
Em abs reach em chest how
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by sauceEEP(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2015
I've been struggling for months to get just 4 packs to no avail but see this guy flashing 7 packs
I dey vex No more Abs workout for me again... sad
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by bimsoralph: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2015
#RideYourOwnCow into 2016 With Your eTranzact Powered Mobile Banking App.

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2015
Chinaimporter:
Another igbo dude.....must these guys win everything.....imagine if awolowo did not enact the abandoned property act.....these guys would have owned nigeria by now.
imagine that all their property was seized during the biafran war and everybody given 20 pounds but 30 yrs later, they have dominated lagos enough to give yorubas headache.....they own most properties in abuja....they run the markets and import/export business,with little resources, they have transformed aba and nnewi into production centres, their states now lead in education in nigeria,they run nollywood, i wonder what would have happened if there was no biafran war or their properties werent seized etc
Shoro niyen..........?
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by killshot20(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2015
JOOHEL:
Pls help me out!!
I WANT TO MARRY Ooo!!!
TOLU but
BARAKAT is a nice
DAMILOLA but
ASAFUNKE loves me
more and now
harsh
and i don't like
RHODA's character but
allow her to marry
me...
ELIZABETH
while i love
me as a
AJOKE Is too
brave... Wait o!
and i can't marry
OMOWUMI and
don't like even
KEMISOLA and
HELLEN
and
BUKOLA's
but
BLESSING is my
ABIGAIL even if i
DASOLA what will i tell
TOMILOLA
Bros the witches in your village are seriously working grin grin grin.. my honest recommendation is that you find them witches and collect your pics from them before its gets worse .. shocked shocked grin

Hit like if you "CONCURE"..
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by cold(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Dude sure looks fit. Nothing like a man who takes his body seriously. The motivation flows naturally to other facets of life.

1 Like

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by ogaprime(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2015
Chinaimporter:

So that means if biafra nation should come up, that means movie industry in biafra would be " biallywood or frallywood or biawood"

2 Likes

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by ceeceeuwa: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2015
JOOHEL:
Pls help me out!!
I WANT TO MARRY Ooo!!!
TOLU but
BARAKAT is a nice
DAMILOLA but
ASAFUNKE loves me
more and now
harsh
and i don't like
RHODA's character but
allow her to marry
me...
ELIZABETH
while i love
me as a
AJOKE Is too
brave... Wait o!
and i can't marry
OMOWUMI and
don't like even
KEMISOLA and
HELLEN
and
BUKOLA's
but
BLESSING is my
ABIGAIL even if i
DASOLA what will i tell
TOMILOLA
Confused Fellow!
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2015
evegran:
He's okay. Not sexy to me tho.
ur own badbelle too much
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2015
evegran:
He's okay. Not sexy to me tho.
ur own badbelle too much.classcaptain where are u
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by dopeJemi: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2015
It seems you guys didn't notice those two "popular Nairalanders" that met, gossiped and had lots of fun

Look very well guys

1 Like

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by sixtus3606(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2015
ENROL INTO THE BEST FASHION COLLEGE
OSC has established Industry Advisory Board members, which include designers, merchandisers, CEOs, owners and presidents of a variety of fashion businesses volunteer to share their industry experience based on the belief in the quality and promise of our program. Our training institute offers training in a conducive environment with modern industrial machines, our class rooms are fully air conditioned, can seat 60 students this way it allows for each student to access all training room facilities like industrial sewing machines, specialty machines, other amenities include; parking space, Wi-Fi internet facility, projector, fully furnished hostel facilities and a 40kva standby generator etc.

ACHIVEMENTS

Awarded No 1 fashion training school 2014 by Black and Bold fashion magazine and company.
Nominated fashion Academy of the year west African fashion Awards WAFA
Awarded with the WED Ambassador by the Entrepreneurial development center (EDC)/Lagos Business school, of the PAN Atlantic university
Partnered with Nike Adeyemi foundation to provide fashion training scholarship to their beneficiaries
The company is on the selection panel for Goldman Sachs 10,000 women scholarship programme of the entrepreneurial development Centre, she was one of the facilitators for Knot Center Women Empowerment and Capacity Building Training Centre
Trained over 1500 students who have gone on to establish their own businesses

BENEFITS TO FOR OUR STUDENTS

Exposure to quality international fashion professors, who teaches industry standards
We organize fashion shows for all our students to show case their clothing lines and collection
We have OSC retail Boutiques where OSC alumni clothing lines are sold as well as OSC signature clothing.
We have a OSC FASHION SIGNATURE retail store located in Ikeja,Ikoyi and surulere to help students sell their clothing lines and 10% of the sakes goes to our scholarship scheme to help train talented less privilege students.
We have an online boutique where all our students and Alumni can sell their collections
Students that enroll for any of our programs join a long line of ambitious, energetic pacesetters. We have a tradition of teaching and inspiring emerging leaders, which arises from a powerful blend of a rigorous liberal fashion experience coupled with a real-world curriculum and hands-on instruction from a nationwide network of alumni, a strong relationship with industry leaders and a world-class faculty of working professionals

FOR ENQUIRIES, CONTACT US:

OSC COLLEGE OF FASHION,
11A, Abba Johnston Crescent,
Harmony Enclave,
Off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.
TEL: 01-2911832, 08033029096
E-mail: info@osccollegeffashion.net

1 Share

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2015
vsaintchigs:
ur own badbelle too much.classcaptain where are u

Because I don't find him sexy means I hate him? I don't hate him. I'm glad he won but I don't find him sexy.
Please endeavour to understand comments before you jump into someone 's mentions to display your high level of stupidity.
Have a nice day! smiley
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2015
evegran:

Because I don't find him sexy means I hate him? I don't hate him. I'm glad he won but I don't find him sexy.
Please endeavour to understand comments before you jump into someone 's mentions to display your high level of stupidity.
Have a nice day! smiley
yep. Nd there she goes again
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Gideonaigbe(m): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2015
DOES UNIABUJA HAVE 300 IN ENGINEERING?...ADUNT TINK SO
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Orikinla(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2015
He looks like a criminal.
See what a real MISTER should look like.

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2015
Only in Nigeria that only six packs wins you this sort of competition, as if it's a bodybuilding competition. The Africa tag is rubbish, this is clearly a Nigerian competition tagged Africa.

This guy's facial bone structure is 3 on a scale of 1-10.

1 Like

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by RexTramadol1: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2015
E jus be like Mike tyson

Na packs we wan chop ni?

Gerrarra hia mehn, shit!
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Johniyk:
nice
is this legit? Data..
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Orikinla(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Promhize:
Only in Nigeria that only six packs wins you this sort of competition, as if it's a bodybuilding competition. The Africa tag is rubbish, this is clearly a Nigerian competition tagged Africa.

This guy's facial bone structure is 3 on a scale of 1-10.
His mouth alone is scary. grin
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2015
vsaintchigs:
yep. Nd there she goes again

Fine!
Lemme just ignore you.
If you wanna start a conversation try saying "hi" instead of seeking a dumb argument.
It's a shame you even look good on your dp, yet behave like one area boy. Looks are indeed deceiving. smiley
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by chimajii: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2015
LMFAO!! @ the second pic... TF?! Is that?? Chai...i don laf taya sotey water run comot for my eye. That boy on the right @2nd pic is Stoopid. Lwkm
Watch ppu start using that foto as meme grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SHOP ALL MEN'S WEARS HERE!!! / Surrati Designers Oil Perfume / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.