Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition (25929 Views)

Lorriane Nadal, Miss Mauritius Wins Miss University Africa Contest (Photos) / Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici / Meyiwa Omatsola, Winner Mr Universe Nigeria, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by ALIMINE(m): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2015
JOOHEL:
Pls help me out!!
I WANT TO MARRY Ooo!!!
I'm planning to marry PRECIOUS but
HALIMOT is more beautiful...
MODINAT has a nice character than
TOLU but
BARAKAT is a nice
girl, But come to think of it i still love
DAMILOLA but
ASAFUNKE loves me
more and now
TITILAYO is also in love with me but she's too
harsh
and i don't like
RHODA's character but
HADIZAT is manageable only
that she's an Hausa girl and her father will not
allow her to marry
me...
I remember that i promised to marry TOKE but
ELIZABETH
says i must marry her and
FUNMI will never let me go even when
TOSIN insist she loves me and
OMOSEEKE is still chasing me... Mean
while i love
TOYIN but she wont let me in cos she's seeing
me as a
cheat and i don't really like
IKEOLUWA cos she's too fat and
AJOKE Is too
brave... Wait o!
BASIRAT is beautiful but the girl is too sharp jare
and i can't marry
AISHAT cos she's smaller than me,
OMOWUMI and
YETUNDE likes wearing trousers alot which i
don't like even
KEMISOLA and
OKIKIOLA who wears skimpy skirts is better than
HELLEN
and
CHRISTIANAH who likes three quarter jeans but
BUKOLA's
father is rich or should i go for
TAIWO that always call me everyday
but
SOFIYAT too text me everyday... Oh God!
BLESSING is my
type of girl jare but i can't stop thinking about
ABIGAIL even if i
ignore all of them and marry
DASOLA what will i tell
TOMILOLA
cos her father is a soldier...
Please what is ur Advice?
. Ask Oshiomole
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2015
evegran:

Fine!
Lemme just ignore you.
If you wanna start a conversation try saying "hi" instead of seeking a dumb argument.
It's a shame you even look good on your dp, yet behave like one area boy. Looks are indeed deceiving. smiley
lols.please do.i dnt have any beef with u besides i dnt want an arguement this morn. k
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by frankman365(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2015
evegran:

Please say "some ladies".
And FYI, I never use that line. If a man is sexy, I tell him I think he's sexy.
I hear you. When something gets above average it becomes normal to generalise. So babe chill.
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by bolawillams(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Congrats bro
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by sexxydiva(f): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2015
dopeJemi:
It seems you guys didn't notice those two "popular Nairalanders" that met, gossiped and had lots of fun

Look very well guys
yes I noticed
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2015
vsaintchigs:
lols.please do.i dnt have any beef with u besides i dnt want an arguement this morn. k

MtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWwwwww
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by marlockj: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2015
viviangist3:
Student from University of Abuja Nigeria, By Name "Prince Alozie", 300 level Engineering, emerged the "winner" of the African Universities male competition , "MR UNIVERSITY AFRICA 2015", That's another lovely Nigerian getting something from international competition, Congrats to Prince Alozie as he emerges the winner of Mr University Africa 2015, see photos from the event below.

source http://viviangist.com/prince-alozie-winner-mr-university-africa-competition

2Mr a girl with date this guy And xpect him to take it easy oh ha.

How do xpect this kind of guy to Tke ur kitten easy Lik a slow bus.

Wen u date dis type of guy Jst knw Dat ur kitten will have no hiding place.

Any girl that is ready to date dis guy,shuld buy 5litres of red or groundnut oil,Cuz u go wet dry,wet again dry again,till u d oil you Whr born with finishes, then red oil of 20litres next.
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Talius(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2015
Chinaimporter:
Another igbo dude.....must these guys win everything.....imagine if awolowo did not enact the abandoned property act.....these guys would have owned nigeria by now.
imagine that all their property was seized during the biafran war and everybody given 20 pounds but 30 yrs later, they have dominated lagos enough to give yorubas headache.....they own most properties in abuja....they run the markets and import/export business,with little resources, they have transformed aba and nnewi into production centres, their states now lead in education in nigeria,they run nollywood, i wonder what would have happened if there was no biafran war or their properties werent seized etc
Funny, this cracked me up
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by dopeJemi: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2015
sexxydiva:
yes I noticed

Your eyes are sharp then cheesy
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by sexxydiva(f): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Your eyes are sharp then cheesy
the slim one even apply lip balm grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by dopeJemi: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2015
sexxydiva:
the slim one even apply lip balm grin

You know he's G... tongue
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by sexxydiva(f): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

You know he's G... tongue
hahahahah me am not there ooo cool

1 Like

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by dopeJemi: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2015
sexxydiva:
hahahahah me am not there ooo cool

Me too oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by shogat(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2015
congrats but unibuja Engineering faculty does not have 300 level students na so how come?

1 Like

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by bardintentionz: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2015
Abeg just as the ladies dey open leg to win, na so these guys de follow open leg, but das none of my business la..
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by sinizia: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chinaimporter:
Another igbo dude.....must these guys win everything.....imagine if awolowo did not enact the abandoned property act.....these guys would have owned nigeria by now.
imagine that all their property was seized during the biafran war and everybody given 20 pounds but 30 yrs later, they have dominated lagos enough to give yorubas headache.....they own most properties in abuja....they run the markets and import/export business,with little resources, they have transformed aba and nnewi into production centres, their states now lead in education in nigeria,they run nollywood, i wonder what would have happened if there was no biafran war or their properties werent seized etc

Easy with the Igbo braggadocio, it rubs us off the wrong way.
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by repogirl(f): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
He looks yummy. wink
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by leeikem(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ndi igbo kwenu!!!!!!!

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by leeikem(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hmm
repogirl:
He looks yummy. wink

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Tinalex(f): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
JOOHEL:
Pls help me out!! I WANT TO MARRY Ooo!!! I'm planning to marry PRECIOUS but HALIMOT is more beautiful... MODINAT has a nice character than TOLU but BARAKAT is a nice girl, But come to think of it i still love DAMILOLA but ASAFUNKE loves me more and now TITILAYO is also in love with me but she's too harsh and i don't like RHODA's character but HADIZAT is manageable only that she's an Hausa girl and her father will not allow her to marry me... I remember that i promised to marry TOKE but ELIZABETH says i must marry her and FUNMI will never let me go even when TOSIN insist she loves me and OMOSEEKE is still chasing me... Mean while i love TOYIN but she wont let me in cos she's seeing me as a cheat and i don't really like IKEOLUWA cos she's too fat and AJOKE Is too brave... Wait o! BASIRAT is beautiful but the girl is too sharp jare and i can't marry AISHAT cos she's smaller than me, OMOWUMI and YETUNDE likes wearing trousers alot which i don't like even KEMISOLA and OKIKIOLA who wears skimpy skirts is better than HELLEN and CHRISTIANAH who likes three quarter jeans but BUKOLA's father is rich or should i go for TAIWO that always call me everyday but SOFIYAT too text me everyday... Oh God! BLESSING is my type of girl jare but i can't stop thinking about ABIGAIL even if i ignore all of them and marry DASOLA what will i tell TOMILOLA cos her father is a soldier... Please what is ur Advice?
Lol.....you are have the disease called COFUSSIONSYMBIOSISM!!
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by safarigirl(f): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
There is no 300 level engineering in University of Abuja.....engineering was just accredited last session so highest level in that department is 200 for now

1 Like

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by sobmos(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chinaimporter:
when will you get sense?
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by brainbox2014(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chinaimporter:

Normally I'd ignore comments like this. Afterall, they say let the fool wallow in his folly... but I'm a believer in the fact that people's orientation can still change. What amazes me is the level of unnecessary tribal consciousness that you displayed in a thread that had nothing to do with tribe. You seem to seize every opportunity to vent your rusty feelings about Biafra and whatever empty dreams that you have. Everything in your life shouldn't be about Igbo this Igbo that. The tribal filter is unfortunately top in your mental evaluation of people. True nobility is not about one tribe being seemingly better than others or one man being superior to another. True nobility is you being better than the person you once were. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by musicwriter(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
When did all these pageantry begin in our schools?. So, pageantry is all we could pioneer, when Japan is competing on which student builds the smartest robots?. The other day I heard of female pageants in universities, now it's the turn of males. How will this help academic development?.

It seems Africa is fine-tuned for eternal stupidity.

What about science competitions?.

1 Like

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by ilyas26(m): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmmm, I knw this guy o, coz I skul in unibuja. Instead of him to be fighting for full accreditation of engineering he's busy modelling. Okay o.
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by change49ja: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Abylyty:
Why dem come make am pose like criminal undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin And the guy sef com Bone face wink
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by olu1759(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
These two gay lovers attended too?dem no collect any award?
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chinaimporter:

Ozugo.
It is statements like these that makes other tribes hate on us.
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by portable86(f): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
JamesData:
Noted
Fake ass ppl. Nobody should try out this guys. They r fake
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by piagetskinner(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
kajoula:

Get out of confusion before Ud be given advise .
Pls elucidate more on ur DP
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Aizebioje(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Style007:
grin embarassed grin I obviously has better body builts than this guy, why didn't they give me the award
but not a better command of the English language... obviously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surrati Designers Oil Perfume / SHOP ALL MEN'S WEARS HERE!!! / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.