Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition (25923 Views)

Lorriane Nadal, Miss Mauritius Wins Miss University Africa Contest (Photos) / Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici / Meyiwa Omatsola, Winner Mr Universe Nigeria, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
okay.
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by ademusiwa94: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
sad
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by AlphaDibia(m): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chinaimporter:
Another igbo dude.....must these guys win everything.....imagine if awolowo did not enact the abandoned property act.....these guys would have owned nigeria by now.
imagine that all their property was seized during the biafran war and everybody given 20 pounds but 30 yrs later, they have dominated lagos enough to give yorubas headache.....they own most properties in abuja....they run the markets and import/export business,with little resources, they have transformed aba and nnewi into production centres, their states now lead in education in nigeria,they run nollywood, i wonder what would have happened if there was no biafran war or their properties werent seized etc

Don't Playa Hate. It isn't healthy
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by bummyla(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Congratulations Dear! IGBO Men Rock! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by yommen: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chinaimporter:
Another igbo dude.....must these guys win everything.....imagine if awolowo did not enact the abandoned property act.....these guys would have owned nigeria by now.
imagine that all their property was seized during the biafran war and everybody given 20 pounds but 30 yrs later, they have dominated lagos enough to give yorubas headache.....they own most properties in abuja....they run the markets and import/export business,with little resources, they have transformed aba and nnewi into production centres, their states now lead in education in nigeria,they run nollywood, i wonder what would have happened if there was no biafran war or their properties werent seized etc

Funny post. The fact that he is even a student is Awo's legacy. You claimed ibos do this or that? its because success is strange to ibos and they can't contain the euphoria of being successful. That's why they go bragging up and down. By the way, the highest number of crimes in Nigeria and by Nigerians is associated with Ibos.
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Pearlbim1(f): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Earn cool cash online in a genuine way click on this site. and start making your money http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=282267
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by ValerianSteel(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
dopeJemi:
It seems you guys didn't notice those two "popular Nairalanders" that met, gossiped and had lots of fun

Look very well guys
I was seeing the whole gay gay gay in the picture but what baffled me wasI felt I know those faces but I asked myself from where,now I know grin

It's Silver something and Distressed jeans guy,choi Mods give those guys award oh,dem represent nairaland oh grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by DUOz(m): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2015
Big4wig:
Seriously I just finished reading 10 commandments & not even one said we should give these girls money.

Lmao dude u deserve the 'MOST HUMOROUS COMMENT OF THE DAY ON NAIRALAND AWARD'
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by DUOz(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2015
evegran:
He's okay.
Not sexy to me tho.

You don't look sexy to me too
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2015
DUOz:

You don't look sexy to me too

Like I give a Bleep what you think? Haha.
My man thinks I'm sexy af, that's all that counts smiley.

Oh and I just checked your profile, you look like a 10 naira nigger! Did I say 10? I mean 5.
smiley
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by DUOz(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2015
evegran:

Like I give a Bleep what you think? Haha.
My man thinks I'm sexy af, that's all that counts smiley.

Oh and I just checked your profile, you look like a 10 naira nigger! Did I say 10? I mean 5.
smiley

Lol dats cute, its funny u looked at my profile nd rated it. I bet even if u were to b true dat am a 5 naira nigga. U nd ur broke ass boy friend wit ur family and his family oh nd FYI I mean extended family coupled wit ur entire generation wuld not worth up to 2kobo, so b4 u say som1 isn't sexy check ur self first lmao cuz I culd bet ur chest is flatter dan mine hahahaha. And b4 I forget me nd dat boy friend of urs need to talk I have to tutor him on his taste for girls cuz from wat I can see, his taste is less dan zero. (Dats if he's not gay or ure not making up an imaginary boy friend). Just saying tho
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by babytiana: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2015
this is amazing, congrats fellow Nigerian student
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by pomsky: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
JOOHEL:
Pls help me out!!
I WANT TO MARRY Ooo!!!
I'm planning to marry PRECIOUS but
HALIMOT is more beautiful...
MODINAT has a nice character than
TOLU but
BARAKAT is a nice
girl, But come to think of it i still love
DAMILOLA but
ASAFUNKE loves me
more and now
TITILAYO is also in love with me but she's too
harsh
and i don't like
RHODA's character but
HADIZAT is manageable only
that she's an Hausa girl and her father will not
allow her to marry
me...
I remember that i promised to marry TOKE but
ELIZABETH
says i must marry her and
FUNMI will never let me go even when
TOSIN insist she loves me and
OMOSEEKE is still chasing me... Mean
while i love
TOYIN but she wont let me in cos she's seeing
me as a
cheat and i don't really like
IKEOLUWA cos she's too fat and
AJOKE Is too
brave... Wait o!
BASIRAT is beautiful but the girl is too sharp jare
and i can't marry
AISHAT cos she's smaller than me,
OMOWUMI and
YETUNDE likes wearing trousers alot which i
don't like even
KEMISOLA and
OKIKIOLA who wears skimpy skirts is better than
HELLEN
and
CHRISTIANAH who likes three quarter jeans but
BUKOLA's
father is rich or should i go for
TAIWO that always call me everyday
but
SOFIYAT too text me everyday... Oh God!
BLESSING is my
type of girl jare but i can't stop thinking about
ABIGAIL even if i
ignore all of them and marry
DASOLA what will i tell
TOMILOLA
cos her father is a soldier...
Please what is ur Advice?

[size=14pt].........f-uck u![/size]
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Style007(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Aizebioje:
but not a better command of the English language... obviously.
dude you are an anima.l, was the spelling wrong or what??
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Aizebioje(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Style007:
dude you are an anima.l, was the spelling wrong or what??
Lol . Who is the Animal really? Your sentence construction and use of tenses is wrong my dear sir!!! Has for have . Please read your post again and if it makes sense to you, well then, carry on. Au revoir.
Re: Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition by Style007(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aizebioje:

Lol . Who is the Animal really? Your sentence construction and use of tenses is wrong my dear sir!!! Has for have . Please read your post again and if it makes sense to you, well then, carry on. Au revoir.
and how is it your business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SHOP ALL MEN'S WEARS HERE!!! / Surrati Designers Oil Perfume / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.