Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Was Jesus A Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus A Christian? (578 Views)

Is it Provocative For Muslims To Call Jesus A "PROPHET" / The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. / Donald Trump(US Presidential Aspirant) Calls Jesus "A Loser" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus A Christian? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2015
Tell me one single thing that christians and pastor of the world is doing that jesus did during his life time. Am talking about the backbone of your religion. Like bible, tithe, church,singing, dancing, mode of dressing e.t.c
Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by Juxtified(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2015
What is the essence of this discussion? Are you going to be convinced enough at the end of the day to change your views, or join a faith that is not yours?
Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Juxtified:
What is the essence of this discussion? Are you going to be convinced enough at the end of the day to change your views, or join a faith that is not yours?

Just answer the questions and clear my doubts
Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by kuss: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jesus was not a Christian
He practiced Judaism
Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by Maamin(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
kuss:
Jesus was not a Christian
He practiced Judaism

Prove this with the scriptures
Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by Maamin(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Tell me one single thing that christians and pastor of the world is doing that jesus did during his life time. Am talking about the backbone of your religion. Like bible, tithe, church,singing, dancing, mode of dressing e.t.c

As for you keep waiting for answers ok? undecided
Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Why should it be important if an Arab bastard was a christian or not?
Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by Richirich713: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
ifeness:
Why should it be important if an Arab bastard was a christian or not?

1st he was a jew born in Israel and not a Arab.

It is important since billions of people believe in him.

"Who was jesus " is a much more important question than "who is ifeness".

Billions of people, if not all don't consider u to be important, and wud consider simple questions on jesus to be more important than your entire life and more important than all the things u achieved in your life.

If u died 2day people around the world wouldn't give a rats ass, evens if u achieved all your goals and dreams, people around the world will still consider a carpenter who was crucified to be more important than u.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sir, he(Jesus) lives.
He came for all, especially people like me. He preached the gospel and urged you and I to do what we saw him do. That is, be Christ like in all ways of our life. Hence, the name Christian.
Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by Trizyd(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Made The Blind See, The Cripple Walk, The Deaf Hear, The Dumb Talk, The Sick Healed, Raised The Dead. Ask Me If You Need More

(1) (Reply)

"Why Christianity Is Unique"??? / My Horrible Experience In Church Today / Is This The Strange Ideology That Ridicules Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.