Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (234203 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Don4life: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2011
nice topic
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by chrisactiv: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2011
FREE RECORDING FOR VERY TALENTED ARTISTES @ 29 MOBOLAJI BANK ANTHONY WAY (Beside Eko Hospital), Ikeja Lagos.
Call for info:08088001880; 08035495814.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by AVMuzik: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2011
AV Muzik is Indy Music Label Based in Zambia looking to collaborate with artistes from All over and take African Music To A new Level. Check Out Some Of our Productionn Here:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z4uJBiFQ-6E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Get in touch through avmuzik11@gmail.com if interested in collaborating
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by AVMuzik: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2011
AV Muzik is Indy Music Label Based in Zambia looking to collaborate with artistes from All over and take African Music To A new Level. Check Out Some Of our Productionn Here:

[scradio]1201325[/scradio]

Get in touch through avmuzik11@gmail.com if interested in collaborating
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Gepheral: 5:10am On Sep 23, 2011
[b]AN UPCOMING ARTIST

ARTIST : Gepheral

*** About Me ***

My names are Idoko Joseph Peter but my Stage name is Gepheral.
I am 20, born on 22/02/1991.

I am an Idoma by tribe. I hail from Ogbadibo local Government Area of Benue State, Nigeria.

I did my primary and secondary education ( finished 2009) in Bauchi State, where i also did my IJMBE Programme.

I started singing as a child but discovered my talent in singing at the age of 14 in my Junior Secondary School where i composed a song for one 'Zip up' club of which was well acknowledged.

My hobbies are singing, surfing the web, footballing, watching movies, reading and dancing.

My genre of music include RnB, Pop, hip hop, dance, but most importantly, i do music,

Attached below is my Picture.

***About the Song***

This is my first Single and at the moment, we're promoting it. It was featured on an Fm station here and it was A-rated .
We hope to promote it to the fullest.

Title : Not Bad (((HOT!!!)))[/b]
Artist : Gepheral

N.B => The file 'Gepheral - Not Bad.lrc' Attached here is the lyric to the song for those with mobile music players that reads lyrics as the song is played e.g TTPOD, LCG JUKEBOX, etc,
For TTpod users, download and paste it in either C:/TTPOD/LYRICS Or E:/TTPOD/LYRICS Depending on the path u installed your TTPOD,

COMMENTS SO FAR : This Song is one of a kind.

Download and Spread the word.

To Connect with Gepheral on twitter,

Twitter : Gepheral

Thanks friends.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD

www.4shared.com/audio/CkIuWkuG/Gepheral_-_Not_Bad.html

ALSO, DOWNLOAD IT BELOW
www.wapshare.us/46614

DOWNLOAD THE LYRICS BELOW

www.4shared.com/file/M5Mhl7aN/Gepheral_-_Not_Bad.html

IT WILL GIVE ME GREAT JOY TO HAVE IT FEATURED ON notjustOk.com and other music blogging sites

::::::Contact :::::gepherality@gmail.com

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by donchukzy: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2011
wink wink hello fellow fellaz on 'ere, i comend ur effort as upcoming artiste and oblige u put in more effort to get to where is called the pinnacle of success, i'm a gospel artiste buh use to write rap songs cos i'm i love with rap and use to be one of my genre baq then, i need a backup female or male artiste whom is very talented for us to work together, though i haven't done any single or stuff due to ****** u know wat i mean, so right now i need someone whom we can start something together, build a career together, don't worry about composing or writing a song i'm very good at that and have couple of songs we gonna work on together, hit me up on chuksanyanwu2003@yahoo.com, 08083008903 smiley wink if u've had a thought 'bout my proposal, thanks and God bless,
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by deleson: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2011
NB:- Only for business-oriented personalities.

Promote yourself and your music on ma radio shows
in lagos. Live interview and massive air play
guaranteed.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Dodubb(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2011
AS WE PROCEED TO GIVE U WAT U NEED.JOIN D WORLD CLASS RECORD CREW (RDRs) AS WE PRESENT, BIG SPANX EXCLUSIVE HIT SINGLE, Titled Money in d bank ft GINO OF MOBB RECORDS, http://www.naijapals.com/music/Money_in_d_bank_Big_Spanx_ft_Gino-16339

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by presino(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2011
Prince Lee

For more details visit www.princelee.com

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by thecoming: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2011
It's a place you can listen to and download songs, it's a lovely website.

Go to this page and see the music play , also download her single , after playing the song go to the homepage , the player goes through the playlist to play other songs too.

http://www.iwantairplay.com/albums/dadeeva-singles

http://www.dadeeva.com.ng

Like her bandpage hear : http://www.facebook.com/pages/DaDeeva/196549283722122?sk=app_178091127385

[flash=317,295]http://www.mytruspot.com/include/flash/TSPlayer.swf?playlist_url=http://www.mytruspot.com/play.php%3Fmode%3Dsong_hifi%26format%3Dts_M%26band_id%3D33475%26song_id%3Dall%26type%3Dxspf&autoload=true&autoplay=true&info_button_text=&playlist_title=Tru+Spot+Song+Player[/flash]
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by carexxx: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2011
When you think of a hit track or making a hit, just take a cool walk to SaxiRecords,
Check us out at www dot saxirecords dot com as we are set to thrill the WORLD, listen to our songs from our site and pls leave your comments and likes, we will appreciate.
its all about good music, its all about good style, its all about high intentions,
its all about sincere efforts, its all about intelligent direction, and skillful execution.
its all about producing good MUSIC at saxi-records. Its just all about SaxiRecords
want to make a hit? CONTACT: 08059978991, 08169152647. come!!! lets do MUSIC.

JUST CALL: 08059978991, 08169152647, 08076427699.
OR VISIT OUR SITE @: WWW dot saxirecords dot com
OR simply send us a message @: info@saxirecords.com
COME LET MAKE HIT TRACKS!!!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by NijoRah: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2011

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by skd2011: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
Check out Nigeria’s Newest Hip-hop act “SKD” Listen to his new music video

On you Tube :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akgk4SK3svw
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by donchukzy: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2011
i need a backup artiste male/female who will join me for us to create some great together and achieve greater height in music, if u know u have what it takes, please contact me lets start something together, (gospel music)
Any musician who also want me to take his choruses and back him up while he does the verses and so on should also contact me and u'll never regret working with me, u can contact me on 08083008903 and chuksanyanwu2003@yahoo.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by rudebone(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2011
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hi my nade is Demola. I'm an aspiring music producer. My label is registered as Unwind Entertainment. I can manage artistes from now till they can shoot their video. I work as a banker and love hip hop. I dream to build the largest music network.u can reach me on 08099925715. My BB Pin is 25897629. Expecting ur call. Pls no wack MCs, lol
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hi every1, my name is Demola. I'm an aspiring music producer. My music company Unwind Entertainment is registered. I work as a banker and I can sponsor a young talented artiste. U can reach me on 08099925715. My BB pin is 25897629. Hope to hear from u soon. Pls no wack MCs, lol
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by donchukzy: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2011
AdeCisco:

Hi every1, my name is Demola. I'm an aspiring music producer. My music company Unwind Entertainment is registered. I work as a banker and I can sponsor a young talented artiste. U can reach me on 08099925715. My BB pin is 25897629. Hope to hear from u soon. Pls no wack MCs, lol

It will be great working wif u and u becoming my manager, please drop ur email address lets talk over there, thanks and God bless,
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by carexxx: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2011
Its all about good music, its all about good style, its all about high intentions,

Want to make a hit? CONTACT: 08059978991, 08169152647,08076427699. come!!! lets do MUSIC.

OR VISIT OUR SITE @: WWW.saxirecords.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by donchukzy: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2011
carexxx:

Its all about good music, its all about good style, its all about high intentions,

Want to make a hit? CONTACT: 08059978991, 08169152647,08076427699. come!!! lets do MUSIC.

OR VISIT OUR SITE @: WWW.saxirecords.com

u nid baq up or wat? where r u based?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by carexxx: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2011
am based in lagos
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2011
Thank you all for ur calls. I appreciate u. My email is demoler22@yahoo.com. Only together can we acheive our dreams. I can show u an opportunity that can make u realise ur dreams cos dreams without money is a nightmare. My unwind entertainment outfit is registered and wit u we're soon to take shock d world!! The future starts now. I,m workin hard on my website got 1 artist on it for now www.unwindmeonline2.webs.com . And if u'r a bad web developer pls let's go into d future of naija music together
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by freedoman: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2011
A one-day Talent Workshop for networking with investors, skills showcase (music, dance, comedy, fashion and more) and mentoring from celebs, motivation and information.
Date 11:11:11.
Register NOW to participate. [FREE] @ www.explode.com.ng/register/
For those who wish to perform, there would be an audition on 29:10:11.
For more details,visit www.facebook.com/explodeNG
Twitter; @ExplodeNG
www.explode.com.ng

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by sholaz: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2011
hmm
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2011
Ever wondered how to record all ur smashin songs within a short time with the right cash? Ever wondered how u can afford all u dream of to get to d peak of ur music career? Ask me. Unwind, 08099925715

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (97) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest 9ja Musician. / Download All Flavour's New Album Release / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.