Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (234171 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by adamsmike: 12:36am On Dec 28, 2014
my name is mike by name but my friends called me {TISSCO} i am an oncoming artist looking for sponsorship, who can sponsor my music career i am a very good singer who sing about love and party jams also good in rapping but the only things is that who is going to be there for me, anyway here is my number email Adress adamsmikemullen@gmail.com and also here is my number 09050677377 thanks
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by BrightEye(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hi everyone, my name is simply kayode and i am a melancholic kind of person.

I know i have some creative talents but cannot show them to the world at this time due to some anxiety and related problems.

There are lots of song that are only in my heart right now. I do have an imarginary beats, sounds and lyrics in my heart, and i wish to one day show this beautiful songs to the world.... Sure, i'd make it like those pop and rock artists- owl city, coldplay, rita ora and the likes!!!

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by glo3nity: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
You sound cool Kayode.
One like for you.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by BrightEye(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
glo3nity:
You sound cool Kayode.
One like for you.

Oh thanks. I very much appreciate that.
And how are you doing over there?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by drnoble1: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Upload your songs, listen to songs at www.tunearth.com
and email us @ tunearth@yahoo.com for FREE MUSIC AND VIDEO PROMOTION!!!!!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by glo3nity: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
BrightEye:

Oh thanks. I very much appreciate that.
And how are you doing over there?

You're welcome
I'm doing good and you..?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
pinkyruledworld:
Are u on whatsapp?

Tkomzy set to drop new single titled GOOD GOOD PEOPLE tomorrow. watch out
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by IamDavidJames(m): 2:34am On Dec 29, 2014
Get Your Song On www.knrepublic.com For Just N3,000... A special offer just for you. Hurry! Limited Slots Are Available. BBM: 29909CAD, Call/Text: +234-08146693867, E-mail: iamdjames@yahoo.com. Share with others. Thanks!

Visit https://www.nairaland.com/2013806/kushnation-republic-knrepublic.com-twitter-knrep often for live updates...

1 Share

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by noob03saibot(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
An upcoming rap artiste with an m60 in his mouth follow this link to like my Facebook page to get sh!ts from me. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=410997932383379
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by mikeczay: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2014
pls guys vote for me on airtel music star competition a nairalander must win this competition #czaymustwin just sms 34101651 to 5678
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by GoldEwa: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Am EwaGold by name,an upcoming artist,I deal with love and romance song,I have my tone like Tiwa Savage,my voice is so cute to an extend if u hear my beautiful voice u will surely fall in love to me,this Is part of record Title;'Deeply in love,my Beloved second,A Man that show love,Brief kiss e.t.c,but who is that person to sponsor me into studio,add me my BBM pin 23BAf16C or whatsap 08143972390 thanks
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by s0ft(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by kazzylord(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
i am kayode ogunleye i have been helping people to promote their songs online and sending it to record labels and things are working well so i am now so sure of my self that i can bring more upcoming artiste into the big music industry, i will help u promote it to the biggest level you are ever imagined i have helped so many people and i wont mention names...... call now if interested +2348134445461 or email:kazzylord@gmail.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Neldrizzy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
For free, instrumental, promo, hype, add 32939ADB... Its free because "SummerTime Ent. Is looking for young, vibrant artists to sign.. You must be good in either singing or rapping!!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Drmaverick: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2015

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by AsherStorm(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
mikeczay:
pls guys vote for me on airtel music star competition a nairalander must win this competition #czaymustwin just sms 34101651 to 5678

Pls kindly answer this inquiry
Did they generate this codes for u instantly after sending ur recording?
Which country did u entered d competition thru?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by mikeczay: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
AsherStorm:

Pls kindly answer this inquiry
Did they generate this codes for u instantly after sending ur recording?
Which country did u entered d competition thru?
no it was after about 3 days and it is from nigeria. pls vote for me
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by AsherStorm(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
mikeczay:
no it was after about 3 days and it is from nigeria. pls vote for me

Ok thanks man...
I will
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Anubiri(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2015
AG Entertainment New year resolution of
2015. ...
1 . Availability of shows for all members at least
once every month.
2. There will be an exclusive promotion for all
members.
3. At least 5 members will be popular in ph city
2ru the help of AG Entertainment.
4.We shall cont'd the 30% discount for production
& online promotion 4 all members.
NOTE: we srted frm a small beginning to this
point & we hv nt goten to our goal yet so let's
wrk 2geda 2 achieve big this year.. New members
ar all welcome so u ar free to invite your friends
to join the forum. .
sign by Afro-G C.E.O AG Entertainment
twit @am_afro_g
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by joearinze(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
[color=#006600]for ur favourite news gossip visit http://stephanieamaka..com/ shocked[color=#000099]
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by franugo(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2015
Is there any artiste here that has recorded his music? Pls tell us where u did it n how much?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by osinachiuba: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2015
New music =MR DJ BY GRULZ FT POPMATI, DOWNLOAD N WIN RECHARGE CARDS

The street has never lacked good music since the hustle has decided to step up! And “Grluz” is a great name on the success list.
READ MORE

He has therefore decided to bless the industry with a legendary banger which he titled “Mr DJ and this song is officially produced by Gluz!!! You all know what it is;All you need is to click the download button and feel this great tune.

Download, Share, Enjoy and win .......

DOWNLOAD HERE New music =MR DJ BY GRULZ FT POPMATI, DOWNLOAD N WIN RECHARGE CARDS

The street has never lacked good music since the hustle has decided to step up! And “Grluz” is a great name on the success list.
READ MORE

He has therefore decided to bless the industry with a legendary banger which he titled “Mr DJ and this song is officially produced by Gluz!!! You all know what it is;All you need is to click the download button and feel this great tune.

DOWNLOAD HERE http://www.datafilehost.com/d/72042b7a
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by osinachiuba: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
New music =MR DJ BY GRULZ FT POPMATI, DOWNLOAD N WIN RECHARGE CARDS

READ MORE

DOWNLOAD HERE http://www.datafilehost.com/d/72042b7a
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ugochukwu007: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
It's a new year, new ish, new kicks, new everything and new music. Download this new afro hip hop joint by "INQQ" here www.tindeck.com/listen/tlpx. You'll surely dance to dis tune. support the movement.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by OyinboPrincess(f): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Omo, I don hope say na market dey for Oyinbo wey sabi Pidgin... watch this space grin

E b like say if u don get interest, make una subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on twitter wink

YouTube - Oyinbo Princess

Twitter - @OyinboPrincess

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by loyanet(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
I am Loya Blaise of Benueloaded.com
Am a Blogger, An Entertainer, a promoter and lover of music. You guys can have the opportunity of your songs reaching out to a very wide range of audience.
Let www.benueloaded.com Promotes you, we will help you attain the height you wish to attain in entertainment and music industry in particular.
So are you a
Singer
Comedian
Mc
Dj
A stand up artist?
Lets get you notice to the outer word.
mail
loyablaise@gmail.com
for Detail
www.benueloaded.com
You will never regret.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by anthoniosp(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Seriosly ooh..no offence bt all this upcoming here ehn u guyz ar so wack..with ur dry dry names one is saying bobchigo anoda one courage da whizkid...which 1 na?? U are here 2 help urselves nt 2 be forming gangstar on nairaland..una don even see gun b4??...the names of ur singles are so so wack...na so 1 idiot stand up go waste money untop mumu button...nd all this hausa rappers we have here u guyz better go nd step up,.I thought that nigerian music industry has hope bt 2 God, one ounce of hope der isn't...typical example no one sings all dis ur "yesir, yeah, ohon, praaa, looose"..wif ur wack wack freestyles..if you wnt 2 blow first of all go nd learn from emmy gee..dem ice prince I still wonder how dey are still dia...una no dey see AKA...see if you ever think dat using yoruba like olamide or pidgin like wetin b dat idiot name self? Eheen ..erriga or igbo like phyno or hausa sha morell dey try..he is kinda good but any1 him self na mumu join...oya footnote..you guyz should go 2 skul first b4 going in2 music, no talk abt 2face cos na God help am nd I swear in this current nigerian situation God no go even gree help you...2..grow up..una childish names 2much...3...think b4 singing dnt come nd jam any beat den u will wnt 2 sing on it..ur own lyrics was going with a beat when writing dem so put stress on d producer nt urself..3...no wait 4...I leave u all in peace

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by SeanRedMan(m): 3:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Just new here... No idea
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by dondestiny(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
As an artiste,you would need promotion of your music,save yourself the hassle and let us do it for you,visit www.soundloaded.net nd find out the amazing low charge for music promotion

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (97) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest 9ja Musician. / Download All Flavour's New Album Release / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.