Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (234325 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by silence181: 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!!!

SILENCE MUSIC GANG (SMG) RECORDS has created a chance for upcoming young talented artistes to be under her record label in order to help you to achieve your goal and build your talent. Here is a chance of being signed under a record label. Interested candidate must be based in Abeokuta, Ogun state.

Age Range: 10 - 19 years old
Genre: Hip-Hop
Current Location: Abeokuta, Ogun state

Interested artistes should send their:
Full-name,
Age,
Phone number,
Occupation,
Future Ambitions,
A minimum of Two(2) singles/tracks released and
A clear photograph to the e-mail address below;

smg_records@yahoo.com

Send your best tracks because there is a limited number of artistes needed.

Closure date: Sunday, 25th of July, 2015.
Kindly rebroadcast

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Mcsammy4u(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2015
why is it for 10-19 years alone and the location should not be for abeokuta base only, i think you should do something about that shocked[color=#770077][/color] gat to know

silence181:
GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!!!

SILENCE MUSIC GANG (SMG) RECORDS has created a chance for upcoming young talented artistes to be under her record label in order to help you to achieve your goal and build your talent. Here is a chance of being signed under a record label. Interested candidate must be based in Abeokuta, Ogun state.

Age Range: 10 - 19 years old
Genre: Hip-Hop
Current Location: Abeokuta, Ogun state

Full-name,
Age,
Phone number,
Occupation,
Future Ambitions,

smg_records@yahoo.com

Closure date: Sunday, 25th of July, 2015.
Kindly rebroadcast
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by sammytuchi: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
check out this banger from kuzzy titled mujo at 9japariolodo.com https://www.datafilehost.com/d/e8d1b911 or
http://www.9japariolodo.com/music-kuzzy-mujo-cutekuzzy/

1 Share

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Prestige324: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Aondowase2(m): 6:24am On Jun 20, 2015
So cool been around here. Methought it's pretty tho' why? Got a cool song here on Google title
d So cool been around here. Methought it's pretty tho' why? Got a cool song here on Google title
d
So cool been around here. Methought it's pretty tho' why? Got a cool song here on Google title
"COMING BACK" y'all gotta listen to. Well Am a Gospel Rapper upcoming. Heave a sigh mane. You really know it's good to be born again before you flow that rhyme tho' but why you looking at the dough you gonna stack up instead of Christ as all in all? So tha how you gonna get flushed into the pit latrine. Hey many more songs coming up am still new to all'aw this. Doing my Thang
Prestige324:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRYU3FzYQic
d So cool been around here. Methought it's pretty tho' why? Got a cool song here on Google title
d
"COMING BACK" y'all gotta listen to. Well Am a Gospel Rapper upcoming. Heave a sigh mane. You really know it's good to be born again before you flow that rhyme tho' but why you looking at the dough you gonna stack up instead of Christ as all in all? So tha how you gonna get flushed into the pit latrine. Hey many more songs coming up am still new to all'aw this. Doing my Thang

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Prestige324: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2015
Watch "B.O.U.Q.U.I - Unstoppable" on YouTube - B.O.U.Q.U.I - Unstoppable:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsfRIjF2CFk
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by teebiggs(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Are you an upcoming artiste that want to be known nationwide? Do you want to promote your songs, song lyrics, music video and yourself as an artiste to millions of Nigerian youths. Do you want to increase your fan base and followers on your social media pages. If Yes contact Facile consults on facileconsults@gmail.com now.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by yxizzy(f): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hi all aspiring artistes, i have a lil good news.

if you have nice music singles or albums, you can contact ALTIMEDIA for promotion, award winning video production, etc

you might even be lucky enough to be nominated for their awards which will boost your music career.

and if you are extremely lucky, you might be scouted by them, and they will support you financially and otherwise and also feature top celebrities in your music, thats a breakthrough to me.

go for shows and events and get well paid.

check it out on www.altimediaent.com and registration processes.

you can whatsapp me on 08137139663 for any help though
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2015
Abeg make una grade my first attempt at this rap game..negative and positive feedbacks will be appreciated

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/6e72d2e4
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by waxboy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wow hmm lol music is about talent..i dnt hide under producer make up..am up to the task..am undefeated
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by silence181: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2015
Mcsammy4u:
why is it for 10-19 years alone and the location should not be for abeokuta base only, i think you should do something about that shocked[color=#770077][/color] gat to know

Because the offer is for young artists who are finding it difficult to make music but got the talent to do so... I have a few artists signed under the label and there will still be another advert for artists without age limit and location... So anyone Dat doesn't fall within that age limit and location can also summit the required stuff asked to be submitted previously. U can now benefit from it. And it was abeokuta base only before but anyone from anywhere can also benefit and a new advert will be placed here soon so u can summit ur songs and others. I thought anyone within Dat age limit won't be chance to come to abeokuta to always voice and record cos dey might still be in school and their parents won't allow dem to come down here alone... Dat was wat was behind the age limit and location but anyone can now benefit from this offer. Thanks for understanding
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Mcsammy4u(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2015
okay thanks for updating, i will get my track down to you soon. but i need more details can you send me details on mcsammy4u@gmail.com

silence181:

Because the offer is for young artists who are finding it difficult to make music but got the talent to do so... I have a few artists signed under the label and there will still be another advert for artists without age limit and location... So anyone Dat doesn't fall within that age limit and location can also summit the required stuff asked to be submitted previously. U can now benefit from it. And it was abeokuta base only before but anyone from anywhere can also benefit and a new advert will be placed here soon so u can summit ur songs and others. I thought anyone within Dat age limit won't be chance to come to abeokuta to always voice and record cos dey might still be in school and their parents won't allow dem to come down here alone... Dat was wat was behind the age limit and location but anyone can now benefit from this offer. Thanks for understanding
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Hormor14(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Download my first single MUTUAL LOVING and you will not regret it www.datafilehost.com/d/c94062e8 and tell me what you think about it .......if you love it dont forget to share the link
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by baggz: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2015

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by silence181: 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mcsammy4u:
okay thanks for updating, i will get my track down to you soon. but i need more details can you send me details on mcsammy4u@gmail.com

wat details do u need apart from wat was in d previous advert
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by silence181: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!!!

SILENCE MUSIC GANG (SMG) RECORDS has created a chance for upcoming young talented artistes to be under her record label in order to help you to achieve your goal and build your talent. Here is a chance of being signed under a record label. Interested candidate can be base in any state.

Age Range: no age limit or range
Genre: any type of music
Current Location: Nigeria

Full-name,
Age,
Phone number,
Occupation,
Future Ambitions,
Genre of music,

smg_records@yahoo.com

Closure date: Saturday, 25th of July, 2015.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by silence181: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
official logo

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Mcsammy4u(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
like info abt the record label;

silence181:

wat details do u need apart from wat was in d previous advert
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by silence181: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
i have sent it you can check your mail
Mcsammy4u:
like info abt the record label;

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by pedrobeats1991(m): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hello,
Itz your boi again ''PEDRO'', the promisinq youngest and baddest producer just dropped TWO DOPE Fresh BEATS/Instrumental for every lover of music; Download FREE and USE with EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS from these links
Pedrofreebeat III

http://tindeck.com/dl/bovtg

Pedrofreebeat IV

http://tindeck.com/dl/fjouj

Pls kindly whatsapp me with your comments and other enquiries
Whatsapp digits: 08130150893
Follow me on twitter: @pedro_eagles (will follow back ASAP)
Pls Rebroadcast the GOODNEWS!!!
Thanks and GOD BLESS:::::::::::

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Prestige324: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2015
Wow the reggae master is back with this one. I can't stop shouting wow to this song. If anybody still remember "IT IS WELL" By Buchy. He's back again. Wow.

Buchy - It's still legal ft Farlon Lyte:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1j1qV7S7A
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by vone2000tolu: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
The much anticipated gospel praise single by Charles of God is officially out for download. Feel free to share..... Album Dropping pretty soon....
https://www.reverbnation.com/charlesofgod/song/23789085-be-lifted-high?1336410755

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by daytee(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wat up pips, I go by the name da¥tee frm lagos bariga. Am a rap artist dat just drop one hot jam that will blow ur mind away... Click on this link to get u can't stop me by"daytee" my.notjustok.com/track/19565/u-cant-stop-me....I promise u won't regret it... U can reach me on my cell 08149081048 , email: daytee4friendz@yahoo.com , bbm:332A06CA .... One love all

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by sketcherJ(m): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Flawlessangel:
Hi u all,
there's a group on whatsapp called GREAT MINDS , its a group for talented peeps..... Whether its music, acting, producing , dancing , writing or whatever talent u have, u are welcome 2 join d group.
It would give u a chance to communicate with other talented folks and even get help one way or the other ..like producers looking 4 good artiste too work with, or artiste looking 4 good quality but cheap video shoots.

Its basically a group where we all chat with each other and share experiences on our way to the top as well as render services/help anyway we can using our God given talents.....
There are also other Benefits that comes with this, 4 example, upcoming acts could get leads to shows, aspiring actors and actress wud get leads to auditions, writers get 2 paste links to their works/blogs etc

nuff said.... If u wanna b a part of this....quote me with ur number, and u would b added within 48 hours.
08146423038 pls add
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Prestige324: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wizkid new song with Mgazeen and Wale titled, so low

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDaL4PDmpdE
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by DjRjay: 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Add Int'l Dj Vj R-jay.. Whatsapp:08037559506.. Bbm pin:52EA2F9E
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Prestige324: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pls add up. 08061682213
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by olhrt: 1:42am On Jun 25, 2015
Hey guys check out my hommie's new tune... shii so distinct.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/21928

Dope joint.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Lprezido: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
download L PREZIDO NEW SINGLE TITLED KING YOGA O WWW.KGMUSIC.ML

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Prestige324: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
phyno new release. He released it this evening. He titled it ASAI. Come see rap. I love phyno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckuTMPeXGbI

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (97) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest 9ja Musician. / Download All Flavour's New Album Release / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.