Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (234306 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Fred87(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
This is ur boy young sire an upcoming rap act 4rm benin,any benin based act can so we can figure stuff's out txt/call 07039549273 or mail me@ fredabu87@yahoo.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by wengewenge: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2010
oh
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by WendKuni1(f): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2010
Lola is a Nigerian singer-songwriter and journalist who, after residing in the United States for 12 years, has moved back to her country. Her song, “Move (Like This)”, chronicles the experiences of a Naija JJC in a land with extreme possibilities and impossibilities.‘

http://www.notjustok.com/2010/02/26/lola-move-like-this/

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ayepogan(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2010
http://www.myspace.com/bigfazillion Check out the next hip hop King in Nigeria

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by qed(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2010
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by qed(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2010
Now u don't have to break the bank for a good video
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by sinistyle(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2010
Theres some dude called Falz aka "Falz d bad guy". He has a single on radio, dont kno the title. Theres also Proto. He has a couple of singles notably, "my guys dem" ft. Eldee da don. I think hes gonna blow sonner than later!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ibubee(f): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
Need a good producer and well equiped studio? contact 07062374090
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by meta4man: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2010
i want to introduce Nairaland to this guy, ESOJAY LUCIANO, best freestyle on Da-grin's beat ever, DOWNLOAD FAST to know wat am talkin about, http://www.4shared.com/file/240083793/11189e35/Street_Clout_Da-grin_Sample_.html.

VERY VERY HOTTTTT!!!!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/240104634/12aa29f6/Come_and_Get_it_Jadakiss_Sampl.html

VERY VERY HOTTTTT!!!!!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ndubuezee: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
im kelvin chegwe staged name unleashed i do rap rap music and im really tight that is just the tips of the iceberg

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by kellyhurt: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2010
Hi,my name is 4ront,i am looking for a music promoter who can take my music to a next level.Just holla me on kellyhurt28@yahoo.com

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ndubuezee: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2010
hi 4ront im an up coming artist and i also need promoter like u said and all i would like to say is keep faith in god and u will make it i pray,what style or genre of music do u do.just let me know ok, may b we could work together in future.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by SpiceyRap(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2010
yeah! this is the kid Spicey, A-B-A's finest. i'm bout ta take over the rap world in Naija from Coal city. i came, i sw, i conquered/ other rappers are kiddin like the wearin pampers, PEACE
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by darkstudio: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2010
Notice to all Unsigned Artistes!!!

This might be your chance to get heard!!!An independednt international Record label in London have currently open in

Nigeria.

They are looking to sign 20 producers and 20 Talented Artists with all kinds of music. We are willing to pay Upfront!!! If

you know you have what it takes to get signed, Here is what to do.

Simply email;

1. Your full name
2. Stage name
3. Address
4. Age and Telephone number to: darkstudio99@yahoo.com

If you have a link to your music you can include it in your email to us or you can attach your song to the email and we will

have our music director review your music. Producers applying should send at lease one original beat made to the above email address.

Wish you luck
Music Director
Dark Studio
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by darkstudio: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2010
Notice to all Unsigned Artistes!!!

This might be your chance to get heard!!!An independednt international Record label in London have currently open in Nigeria.

They are looking to sign 20 producers and 20 Talented Artists with all kinds of music. We are willing to pay Upfront!!! If you know you have what it takes to get signed, Here is what to do.

Simply email;

1. Your full name
2. Stage name
3. Address
4. Age and Telephone number to: darkstudio99@yahoo.com

If you have a link to your music you can include it in your email to us or you can attach your song to the email and we will have our music director review your music. Producers applying should send at lease one original beat made to the above email address.

Wish you luck
Music Director
Dark Studio
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ofokaofoki: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2010
@kellyhurt and all
i am a producer and if you are lyrically sound i could produce you, send samples of ur voice to punchlinee@yahoo.com

@darkstudio
post noted.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
if you are thinking of making a music video, a documentary, advert, etc without selling your house i believe the answer is here. check this link, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej8cHZyg5po
finally we can have videos that make sense
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2010
if you are thinking of making a music video, a documentary, advert, etc without selling your house believe me the answer is here. watch samples on this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej8cHZyg5po

we've worked with the biggest tv channels in africa, and the biggest brands so when we say,

if you are tired of common videos and you are hungry for tight concepts and excellent picture quality then call 08033824316 now!,
take it as the gospel truth
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by spacktwix(m): 6:39am On Mar 28, 2010
Yeah am spacktwix, i have a hit that is already making wave in benin city. The track is titled "tingolo" i need a record label to sign me up. Please help out, contact me on http://www.myspace.com/spacktwix , or +2347062229078 thanks

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by 9jabeats(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2010
Giant Beats studios,Abuja is offering a unique opportunity for independent artiste to produce their Singles for Only NGN30,000 (each). Which covers Studio fees, Production, Mixing and Mastering.

Your singles will be produced by Dekumzy who produced the international hit ‘Yori yori’And Prokassy the man behind the club banger ‘Wine your Koso’

All Artiste that record during this period stand a chance to win a full album deal with Giant Beats Studios to find out how call;

0819-159-4484 or 0819-158-4484
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=2361831622#!/group.php?gid=94246337415

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by realkola: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2010
IM AN INFORMATION MARKETER.IM GALD TO LET YOU KNOW THAT U CAN GET 180,000 NAIRA EVERY MONTH ON 2,000,000 NAIRA FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU HAVE IT FIXED WITH A PARTICULAR MICROFINACE BANK.I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION FOR THIS 9 PERCENT INTEREST RATE ON ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU FIXED WITH THEM.THEY ARE RELIABLE I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THEM FOR A YEAR NOW.I WILL COLLECT 50,000 NAIRA CASH BEFORE I RELEASE THE INFORMATION.CALL TUNDE 08037717482.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by CrackaJack: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
Upcoming artists, Lil C and Big Durkee out of Munford/Memphis TN, www.myspace.com/lilcbigdurkee trust me they are good

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (97) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest 9ja Musician. / Download All Flavour's New Album Release / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.