Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. (41532 Views)

Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations / Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying / How God Used Nairaland To Get Me This Job After A Lot Of Struggles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. by abidex0z(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2015
slapandfall:
My heart is filled with joy.

Don't know were to start from.
We Nairalanders especially know what it is to get a CAREER job these days.

After years of thinking, wishing and hoping, I got a job about 4months ago in lagos.

I happily relocated from warri to Lagos in order to start the job.

Sadly, not upto 4 months, I lost the job for strange reasons I just could not understand. The HR started giving me motivational talks that "not that i'm not capable but they have reasons to reduce staff strength... bla bla bla".

It was a fair enough job and I had to start from square 1.

I was just thinking why would God grant me a job and I happily announced it to everyone, relocated to far Lagos and just to loose the job within 2 months.

In all these, God was preparing a plate of fries rice and salad for me.

About 3weeks ago, I posted on nairaland that I was at an interview in VI and that I needed some likes for goodluck.

Today, I just got a new job as an Officer 1 in a leading company in Nigeria at VI.

I know as a lot of Job testimonies are trailing on Nairaland, yours will certainly be next.

Job testimonies will begin to occupy front page even more than celebrity stories.

Thanks to NL for all beautiful interview tips. They were exceptional helpful.

One guy posted something on Interview tips about a month ago, and it was a blessing to me.

#MyJoyIsFull. So shall yours too be full in Jesus Name.
amen...u are bless bro...
Re: Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. by TheLaughter: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Amen. It was ur tym bro...
Re: Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. by chyegems(f): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
May God be praised! I tap into ur testimony in Jesus name.
Re: Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. by budymore18: 1:43am On Nov 09, 2015
Congrats
Re: Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. by ILuvMerije(f): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary / Entry-level Data Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Company - (21 Locations) / Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.