Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) (18693 Views)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT / Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by valinda(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
saraki is a fool n buhari is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by investwisely: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
I dey follow
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by ochestraone(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
you cant talk music without nigeria, it is because we are the best in all that we do, for years we own the african music, and we are still holding on, many said that no melodic song will stand R. Kellys storm is over, but this new hit glo unlimited has silence the world of music. Still trending , download and enjoy ,artist contact paulheromusic@gmail.com http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/036a40b1
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by limpopo: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

did he forget anything?
maybe he wanted to say **remanded
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by RexTramadol1: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
GspotAngela:
I dey cum

Don't pour sha, cum gently

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
valinda:
eyah sorry for ur life. A fool and a bastard are there ruling and making money, while u are just dere abusing. Who is the fool and bastard NOW!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Laveda(f): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Same News Everyday undecided
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
This is the right time for Nigeria to divert her economy and one of the best avenue is farming.All almost all us know what farming is and without boring ourselves much let me go straight to the point.
There are lots of modern equipments(tools) that are makingfarming easy and less stress unlike olds when our fore fathers only use manpower.One of these tools is 2 wheels tractor,a machine that can be used to convey harvested crops from farmto either warehouse or store,this machine can also be used for many things.Without this tool farming is incomplete.
The machine is very scarces in Nigeria I am looking for either investor,government agency or groups of people who can join hand together to bring this to Nigeria.
Contact
Kunle
Tel: +2348173319366
Whatsapp: +2349032490147
E_mail: mrcdorv@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Abeyjide: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
saraki knows 100 percent is guilty,just looking for ways to delay his punishment.but na kwara money go sufer dis.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by midolian(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
olatunji21:

If the Supreme Court rules in favour of Saraki, it effectively renders the CCT useless bcus that would serve as a judicial precedence which no other court can go against.....
I believe you..But I don't see that happening.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Did his PDP Aboubakous accompany him this time?
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
midolian:
I believe you..But I don't see that happening.
Hopefully not...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by modath(f): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Firefire:
APC........

cheesy cheesy Now you are getting our position on APC, the party is a Joke!

For the avoidance of all doubts, warts & all tand with PMB till I PERSONALLY feel otherwise, & since he can't run as an independent then I'm SYMPATHETIC to his platform!! Same as it was in CPC!! Hope I'm clear. wink

What's my biz with APC's drama?

So you are posturing that PDP is better?

Like any of those legislathieves care beyond securing their seats & obscene wealth.

What a more ridiculous joke!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by raumdeuter: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Did his PDP Aboubakous accompany him this time?

Yes o. Led by Ekweremmadu

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by tophee(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Firefire:
APC........

U're looking for wailers to join ur cause...get a job,ode

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by change49ja: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

did he forget anything?

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy You know he meant remanded
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Firefire(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
modath:

For the avoidance of all doubts, warts & all tand with PMB till I PERSONALLY feel otherwise, & since he can't run as an independent then I'm SYMPATHETIC to his platform!! Same as it was in CPC!! Hope I'm clear. wink

What's my biz with APC's drama?

So you are posturing that PDP is better?

Like any of those legislathieves care beyond securing their seats & obscene wealth.

What a more ridiculous joke!! cheesy cheesy

All politicians in Nigeria are rogues and looters beginning from 1999.

The habit of praise-singing some over the other is what I detest.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Them de fall hand walahi

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by walozanga(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
ABEG WHICH PARTY SARAKI DEY?
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by walozanga(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
shangalamash:
eyah sorry for ur life. A fool and a bastard are there ruling and making money, while u are just dere abusing. Who is the fool and bastard NOW!

U WEY DEY REPLY AM BE THE FOOL
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Firefire(m): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
tophee:
U're looking for wailers to join ur cause...get a job, ode

Kid!

Alakoogba. Won ko ee, sugbon o gba eko.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by tolayemi: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Let the trial begin
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by tydi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
valinda:

Another wagging mouth fool detected...

recieve sense and grow up.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Turlest: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
valinda:

This shows how humble you are to your elderly ones at home

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by ENZOSCIFO1: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
Firefire:
APC........

Some of you are annoyingly too unintelligent.How does adjournment, appeal, injunction and so on the fault of a political or any political party... The blame should go to the bastardization of the judicial process.... and it's been on for a pretty long time.

Try and improve your ability to reason and think. Hate is a dangerous emotion to live with, It can kill the host!.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by cardoctor(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by kglamour(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
update:
Sen Bukola Saraki asked the tribunal for one month to engage new lawyers. Tribunal gives one week.

CCT adjourns till Nov 19 for trial, says walk out by lawyers to Bukola Saraki was mark of disrespect.
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
GspotAngela:
I dey cum

Cum full a glass of wine Okay
Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by tydi(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

same pple dat stage walked out in plenary during Rotimi's confirmation as a minister designate?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by tomakint: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
midolian:
------------------------------
UPDATE:

The Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) has ruled that Senate President Bukola Saraki’s trial must continue despite his appeal at the supreme court.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-sarakis-trial-continue-cct#.Vjs3e4CePjQ.twitter

More to follow

Cc: lalasticlala

Chukwudi 44 grin

grin grin This man is teaching Saraki Politics 101 .......APC fight APC, make APC die na de koko grin

Re: Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) by omenka(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
modath:

Getting fed up of the nonsense!!!

Injuction, counter injuction, appeal, adjournment etc, looking like a soap opera!! sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) / Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother / Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.