Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

I'm One Nigeria Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm One Nigeria Now (1362 Views)

Nigeria Now Has A Twitter Handle...See Reactions / 'I Don't Eat National Cake, I'm One Of Those Who Bake It' - Ben Bruce / My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm One Nigeria Now by Earthkumy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
I'm one Nigeria now, I'm very sorry to those who will offended by it. The Lord God showed a revelation about Igbo nation and their position in Nigeria in the future and I have to go with the Lord.
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by kingzizzy: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Don't worry. Just one Boko Haram bombing close to you will be enough for you to change your mind.
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Earthkumy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
kingzizzy:
Don't worry. Just one Boko Haram bombing close to you will be enough for you to change your mind.
if I reveal half of what the Lord showed me to you about Igbos and south south. You will be the one preaching one Nigeria.
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by dialfa: 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Earthkumy:
if I reveal half of what the Lord showed me to you about Igbos and south south. You will be the one preaching one Nigeria.

Which lord is that? Luggard?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Earthkumy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
dialfa:

Which lord is that? Luggard?
I'm not saying it for you to believe me, I'm saying to tell the truth. I mean the Lord Jesus christ.
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by dialfa: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Earthkumy:
I'm not saying it for you to believe me, I'm saying to tell the truth. I mean the Lord Jesus christ.

So you speak with dead people?
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
Earthkumy:
I'm one Nigeria now, I'm very sorry to those who will offended by it. The Lord God showed a revelation about Igbo nation and their position in Nigeria in the future and I have to go with the Lord.

Please can you share a little of what our Lord jesus Christ revealed to you so that people can understand why you have changed your mind?

Just share some of it.

1 Like

Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
many of us who sat down to think tell our brothers to stand down but they're too dumb to listen.

1 Like

Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by gab264(m): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Earthkumy:
Op some of our IPOB brothers, pastors have also dream about a land call, the land of rising sun were milk and honey flows,
Go to our Facebook page, u will see there testimonies there.
No matter how much u have supported, the ipob, I doubt yaa God, your ethnicity.

May be lord luggard is in action in your life.

2 Likes

Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Abagworo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
gab264:
Op some of our IPOB brothers, pastors have also dream about a land call, the land of rising sun were milk and honey flows,
Go to our Facebook page, u will see there testimonies there.
No matter how much u have supported, the ipob, I doubt yaa God, your ethnicity.

May be lord luggard is in action in your life.

And that land is called Utopia.

2 Likes

Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Idrismusty97(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
How many gods do Igbos worship? Or is the Lord god just trying to cause confusion in Igbo land? Because the same god showed Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB members their own revelation.

Exodus 23:27
"I'll go ahead of you and terrorize all the people to whom you are coming. I'll confuse your enemies and make them turn their backs on you and run away.
Why do god hate the Igbos? cheesy
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Earthkumy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Please can you share a little of what our Lord jesus Christ revealed to you so that people can understand why you have changed your mind?

Just share some of it.
please, be patient with me, by tomorrow evening I will write and post. I want to include my story and my believe before the revelation.
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Earthkumy:
please, be patient with me, by tomorrow evening I will write and post. I want to include my story and my believe before the revelation.

Ok, I am waiting anxiously...
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
lygn19:
many of us who sat down to think tell our brothers to stand down but they're too dumb to listen.
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
kingzizzy:

Brother, please be reasonable and stop this aggression, it will take us nowhere.
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Brother, please be reasonable and stop this aggression, it will take us nowhere.

Can you stop spreading falsehood and misinformation in the name of objectivity?

BTW, who's displaying the aggression on the IPOB issue?
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by luckiestman(m): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Earthkumy:

The God I know is not a God of injustice. Nigeria aka "Zoo republic" represent everything evil/bad. So my brother from another mother go and see a doctor. Na malaria symptoms be dat o. D Zoo must crash..... D Zoo must go extinction
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Codedb2: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Earthkumy:

You are sick bro
Check your sugar level.
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Earthkumy:

Op, I am really suprised with ur turn around. I have looked at your past post and topics, you are a stauch Biafra supporter and a Biafra Fanatic.
How did you just made dis u turn? it is really suprising. I will like to know d detail of what the lord showed you. Or did you just hit a good job, political appointment or contract that make you feel you are currently better off with one Nigeria since you may lose it in Biafra you have been fighting for? Are u sure dis ur decision is not selfish?

Note: I am not against South east only Biafra (Actually I support it) . But i am completely against adding South South to biafra . I am pro Niger delta republic (made of 6 south south states only with Anioma included).
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Earthkumy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
dialfa:

So you speak with dead people?
Jesus is not dead, he is much alive
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Earthkumy:

Op, I am really suprised with ur turn around. I have looked at your past post and topics, you are a stauch Biafra supporter and a Biafra Fanatic.
How did you just made dis u turn? it is really suprising. I will like to know d detail of what the lord showed you. Or did you just hit a good job, political appointment or contract that make you feel you are currently better off with one Nigeria since you may lose it in Biafra you have been fighting for? Are u sure dis ur decision is not selfish? What did you hear from God in the past when you were disturbing the peace of nairaland with ur Biafra topics?

Note: I am not against South east only Biafra (Actually I support it) . But i am completely against adding South South to biafra . I am pro Niger delta republic (made of 6 south south states only with Anioma included).
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by dialfa: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Earthkumy:

You mean like a zombie?

1 Like

Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Masterclass32: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Earthkumy:

But OP, you otta share the revelation, make we too believe nah.
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
atbu1983:

How did you just made dis u turn? it is really suprising. I will like to know d detail of what the lord showed you. Or did you just hit a good job, political appointment or contract that make you feel you are currently better off with one Nigeria since you may lose it in Biafra you have been fighting for? Are u sure dis ur decision is not selfish? What did you hear from God in the past when you were disturbing the peace of nairaland with ur Biafra topics?

lol... see thief
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by LordMecuzy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
One Nigeria.................
Re: I'm One Nigeria Now by bettercreature(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

EUROBOMBER You've changed since last sunday,you are very calm and gentle,Thumb up

(1) (Reply)

Read Ben Murray-Bruce's Reaction To CBN's Ban Of ATM Use Abroad / What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh / Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Very Ill Due To Dss’s Torture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.