Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo (50865 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi / Photo Of Comedian YAW With An Endowed Lady Sends The Internet Into Frenzy / Maternity Shoot Of Comedian Senibo & His Model Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by abu48: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Whisper say money no gud mke I hear
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
baba God..please bless my husband with better money oooo grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by lurlah2014(f): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
case difference kee #the urglyness in an understatement oo
Laveda:
What do you mean? Oshiomole's case was the age difference. .
They aint that bad together. . .

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by diasporaman(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Grace is what displaces disgrace in our race of life. More grace bro

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by nigeriancuban: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
You go fear fear nah
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by yakflowz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
mehn....the G got himself a pretty wife #Moneytalks**bulls*it works
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by foura: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
with our lube on sex become more enjoy able call 07037640744
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by hob(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Such Beauty
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by 2sex(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:
what a pretty girl cheesy
serious... I think this guy comes second after klint de drunk's wife... as the leading group of comedians with pretty wives....
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by viviangist2: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by pantless(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:
what a pretty girl cheesy
thank u jare
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by gawk: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
CaroLyner:
beauty and the beast
See this lady like a beast calling this handsome guy a beast
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by femmight(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
nice one,this is great.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by olu1759(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
wheredemdey:
TBH this guy is not funny....always shouting and speaking Yoruba most of the time....he is just a product of grace.....luck smiled on him.....but damn..his babe is fine and fresh....i doubt if she will look at him if he was a normal average guy....indeed the Holy book is always right..."money answereth all things"....odiegwu
stop hating and pray luck shld smile on you too,its not his fault.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by sunny2k: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
all dis fine babes can sense were money dey
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by mychelyte(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dem dey work u big time.
Y u go resemble me like this...choi! Na wa ooo
clerkent:
Chai I know the girl before him oo. He told me that he will propose to her but I thought it's his normal joke ooo. Please someone tell me he is just cracking our ribs cos that's my dream girl
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by lekinson615: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
op dy for some of us b dt
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by raffite: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
"Why I no go hustle wen if I get 2 million Naira go my village, dem go kill the king put me". - Akpororo
"Hungry beat me so tey I dey see my neighbour pikin neck like turkey neck" - Akpororo

He is one of my favourite in Nigerian comedy. Got stage performance, a good dancer and got a unique style. Wishing him the best.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Gracito(f): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lol, lemme get something straight. An average Nigerian thinks a beautiful girl can't marry a normal or okay looking guy if there's no money?? Lol cheesy ihe nke a sef. Well, she's beautiful and I think they look good together.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Pidggin(f): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
Money has a language of its own, it melts many hearts grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by mychelyte(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Not only ok!
Ok is an under-statement for this kind of babe!
She's beautiful,pretty and all the fine fine names...only her behaviour i don't know

Speechless3:
She is okay.

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Auxigen(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Na Akpororo be diz?!! shocked choii money good oo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dis is how ppl should make their choice of color code or compresion..... no be say chacol marry charcol or pawpaw marry papaw................ God bless una jor
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by luvprince4real(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
afuye:
Why are u guys saying the girl is beautiful? is Akpororo not handsome ? grin grin grin grin grin
igwegwegwe
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Henrick007: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
modelmike7:
Free aso-ebi?! Now this is new and news to me. Great move. Happy Married Life in advance......
yea free but I don't think sewing will also be free.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Dbisector(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Woman, congratulations Akpororo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by HARDDON: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
benedictnsi:

I sware, that girl fine die!!!

Sorry she no die, I mean "the girl is charming"

This kind fine girl eeh, her serious cry go even be like say she d laugh

If I answer that mgbeke call again make I bend!!!

Lollliiiiin: newly discovered word, means uncontrolable state of lafuter!

Tot i was d only one that noticed her cream skin! wink

Btw, roro needs nor smile! His teeth bbe killin d shot. Freeze up, bone thugs and harmony style angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by thetelz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
at least dem pikin go fine cos of the wife. hehe
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by benedictnsi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
HARDDON:

Lollliiiiin: newly discovered word, means uncontrolable state of lafuter!

Tot i was d only one that noticed her cream skin! wink

Lol, this your new English eeh, I type am for Google, the reply was errors419 gringrin

My brother no be only you notice d skin ooo, ihe di mma na anya bu nwanne...... Who no like better thing
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
flexxyworld:
Very dry comedian but mother luck choose him.. God bless your union

#ordinarilly that babe would never had tot of marrying a guy of akpororo's looks #when money talks, bullshit bounce..

enough of this dry stereotype.
That's how they said Mabel would never have married AY if not for money, throwback pictures proved otherwise_ they have been together since Uni days.

They said Ali baba's wife was tolerating his alleged infidelity because of money, little did we know the woman is a promising banker...now a top executive in a bank.

Notable mentions: Tuface & Annie, Elenu and wife... etc

Except you were there the day first day he chyked her, I wonder how you arrived at your hashtag. Lots of these guys have been with their women, longer than we know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Cre8(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
What a combination. Beautiful!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.