Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts (50832 Views)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by GistNet: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2019
GistMore.com

In the wake of Busola Dakolo's rape allegations against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, a Ghanaian man has threatened to rape actress Juliet Ibrahim.

The man known on Twitter as Richie dropped the distasteful comment on Juliet's page . He wrote:

I dnt support rape buh u@julietibrahim nkuaaa de3 agt u aa ago rape u herrr.'

Reacting to the comment, the actress wrote:

'This twitter user has just threatened to rape me according to his tweet on my twitter handle today! Pls retweet until the law takes its course against such rapists in society! He must be arrested! @GhPoliceService @richier71342242 that’s his image thanks.'

See more here; http://gistmore.com/man-threatens-to-rape-juliet-ibrahim-she-reacts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by GistNet: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2019

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by paiz: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2019
Person no fit follow you play

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2019
He was joking. Afterall,na borehole.

282 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by FAMILYJA(f): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmmmmm. Dem no dey play with person again?

Please check my profile. I need your help in my education or call me on 08148799227. Thanks.

13 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Ajoboss(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Abeg who understand weytin d guy dey even talk self

299 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2019
paiz:
Person no fit follow you play

Which kind nonsense play be that?

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by MiaB(f): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2019
AbbahAli:
I don’t have data to view it am on free basics�
how does free basic work?

6 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by ManspaceBarber(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2019
shocked o boy! Men or boys who rape are coward, what am I even saying? They are cows.

Real men don't rape.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Hintona(f): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2019
Ajoboss:
Abeg who understand weytin d guy dey even talk self
Who knows?
it could be his native language sef

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Ajoboss(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Hintona:

Who knows?
it could be his native language sef
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by iTearHerToto: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2019
From naija to ghana.. They are filled with bunch of so dumb yeyebrities. angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
What if she enjoys it... Or secretly desires it... undecided

Modified

Just joking oh. Holy warriors have launched into attack angry. Defenders of the weak undecided

Abeg, this world is already corrupt. Such news no longer interest me.

No wonder they can all dress like prostitute everywhere because only they have authority over the word RAPE.

aviato:
Do you just say whatever comes into your mind without even stopping for a moment to think? Someone is threatened by a rapist and you are saying she might secretly desire it.

Stop sounding holier than thou. She loves the attention and that's what she's getting.

Unlike people like you, I like to get to the root of things objectively. There's a cause to everything. There are ways you present yourself that stimulates certain reaction in people. Even decent men may find themselves consumed by erotic thoughts even if they don't voice it out rashly like the 'rapist'

When you keep presenting yourself like a slut, don't cry foul if people try to take advantage of you tomorrow. Don't attract the type of attention you don't want.

It's probably what she wants, so suck it up

6 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by YorubaWarrior: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Which kind nonsense play be that?

angry
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Buhari5: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by ricon: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
It's a known fact that some men thinks with their dick
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Benekruku(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
Gang COZA! grin grin grin

She will have an opportunity to drink Krest

4 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by LesbianBoy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
Am I the only one not moved by all the noise on social media about rape? I mean, If people especially guys are passionately against rape so how come we keep hearing about it almost every week? Hypocrites everywhere grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by LesbianBoy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
But forget this juliet ibrahim go too sweet for bed.

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Generalwoodz(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nigerians who do us this thing? We are all busy following Rape up and down...
See Ruga settlement issue..Nobody has protested,No body is saying anything..we will wake to see that buhari has established Ruga in all states.

6 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Kobicove(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Rape is not something you joke with undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by lloyds(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please can we hear another word apart from RAPE in the media?

Enough pls.

5 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Georgexy123: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Funny �
All na joke
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
He is known. Mission accomplished
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Femijohn198: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
this week now Na rape topic
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by aviato(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
NnaaGuy:
What if she enjoys it... Or secretly desires it... undecided
Do you just say whatever comes into your mind without even stopping for a moment to think? Someone is threatened by a rapist and you are saying she might secretly desire it.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omo Britico Acquires A New House In Lekki / Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.