Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children (50856 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah At The Academy Private Reception / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by EdozieRichard: 6:15am On Feb 02, 2019
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde shared this adorable photo of herself with two of her children as they celebrate the new month of love.

Via: https://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2019/02/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-poses-with-two.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Tenn88: 6:32am On Feb 02, 2019
Who's the mother here? undecided

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Rextizz(m): 6:39am On Feb 02, 2019
But the daughter is ugly, I still prefer omosexy anyday.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Speedyconnect15: 6:41am On Feb 02, 2019
It worked for her.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by ct2: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2019
one of the wisest celebrity in nigeria

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by freemanbubble: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2019
Isoright

Gone are those days when omotola was sexcy

Those were the good old days when men were kids
I was never a fan of nollywood because i was having too many sisters and female cousin they will just be disturbing the whole house with nollywood movies
Those days when he be say girls love nollywood

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2019
All shades of cuteness......

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Mowoe(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2019
Re-Caption: Omotola poses with her siblings.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2019
Rextizz:
Let us see your sisters nah!
Rubbish.....

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Sholaco: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2019
Hahahaha
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Tinaagboba: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Omosexy kiss

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by davidodiba(m): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Where the mama?

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75342373:

Let us see your sisters nah!
Rubbish.....
go and grill in your smoke bloody jew

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by johnaruson(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2019
Marital icon of Nigeria is Omosexy, who with fame, cash, beauty, fertile and education chooses to respect and maintain her marriage with one man.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2019
This one dey carry small small bag for waist, dem dey sell drug? Are they into drug businesses. I mean drug, yes drug, yes na I mean drug. That is cocaine

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Mrjaz(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2019
I need a wife like her fa. grin
Maybe the daughter go work.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by AllenSpencer: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2019

God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2023 Ascerta.

Can we change the name Nairaland to Nairagram

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2019
Family is everything

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by eagleeye2: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2019
immediately I saw Genevieve's picture on front page, my mind went to Omotola. Life ain't all about competition.

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by SaturnNick(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2019
Tenn88:
The one with the bigger as*

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by MiaB(f): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2019
Giants

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by SaturnNick(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2019
Adorable kids... Beautiful mum!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Municuci: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2019
guys, please I seriously need to buy some bitcoins and currently searching for someone who lives around badagry axis so we can meet then I buy.
I will be paying in cash

If you live around badagry area and have some, please quote me
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Thunday1005(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2019
Tenn88:
I think she is the one on the right
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Olajah81: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2019
Rextizz:

Must u comments.
I swear u need mental therapy..
May God rest ur trouble souls

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Olajah81: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2019
Rextizz:

Show us ur own pikin...
Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Topmaike007(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Topmaike007(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2019
Tenn88:
lolz they all looking Age and beautiful
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by princfred(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2019
Lovely somebody and her lovely children.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Feb 02, 2019
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by kastiell(m): 8:31am On Feb 02, 2019
Lovely family

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by colossus91(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2019
Tenn88:
same question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh In Secondary School Uniform / Soldiers Confer On Osita Iheme 'New Civilian General' (Pics) / See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.