Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye (48695 Views)

Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) / Wizkid Hangs Out With Huddah Monroe In Kenya (Photos) / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by TunezTV: 5:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Starboy Wizkid is getting set to drop a new video and has kicked off the campaign with the release of a set of new photos that features one his crew members, Legendary Beat Mutay, his girlfriend, Justine Skye and popular Ghanian singer, Efya, who poses in a sheer outfit that shows she is wearing nothing but tape used in covering her nip tips. See more photos below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/wizkid-hangs-out-with-sexy-ghanian.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by modsfucker: 6:04am On Sep 19, 2016
See flat booobs hmm

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 19, 2016
Hahahaahaah... How much electrical tape they needed to cover her nipz? grin grin grin

Shaking my head....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2016
in case he reach front page ok nice...today na my birthday i need 100 like in this comment... today na my birthday make na show me love...[b][/b]

262 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by bigtt76(f): 6:19am On Sep 19, 2016
This boy nor wan grow up shaaaa angry

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by hungryboy(m): 6:25am On Sep 19, 2016
bigtt76:
This boy nor wan grow up shaaaa angry
aunty how you wan make him grow up pass dis one nah? ,

30 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 19, 2016
hmmmm
Make I no talk about the girl sha. I just pity her punny in advance. Let her ask Tania

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 19, 2016
awwwwwww. My poor baby boy. Happy birthday honey. Long life, riches, prosperity by HIS grace. You will live long oo. I wish you all the best in this life dearie. You are allowed free madness today because it's your day. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
adewumiopeyemi:
in case he reach front page ok nice...today na my birthday i need 100 like in this comment... today na my birthday make na show me love...[b][/b]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin thanks .. i realy apprciate
HateU2:
awwwwwww. My poor baby boy. Happy birthday honey. Long life, riches, prosperity by HIS grace. You will live long oo. I wish you all the best in this life dearie. You are allowed free madness today because it's your day. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by johnwizey: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2016
See bress
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin grin grin thanks .. i realy apprciate
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Take this kiss now because I only give it once in a year wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Twizzy30(m): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2016
Oga oo. Some ladies sha
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2016
biggest boi
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by delishpot: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

Pkele Birthday boy. Many many happy returns of the day.
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by IamNawty(f): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2016
Hit LIKE if u like wizzy dressing.. SHARE if no

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2016
Who told that lady not to wear bra?
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2016
IamNawty:
Hit LIKE if u like wizzy dressing.. SHARE if no
Like na breakfast? Share na lunch? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Big4wig(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Nice one wizzy..u look dope. . meanwhile let me enjoy my meal tongue

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by nsiazu: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2016
shocked IS THAT BLACK TAPE SHE USED ON HER BOOBS ALL IN THE NAME OF SEDUCING WHIZKID.
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
in case he reach front page ok nice...today na my birthday i need 100 like in this comment... today na my birthday make na show me love...[/b]
[b] u sef wan use likes buy cake ni

HBD BOSS..LLNP smiley
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by gbens2000(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2016
and i had to see this monday morning!!!!!,damn! the boobs no bad sha.
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by gbens2000(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2016
HateU2:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Take this kiss now because I only give it once in a year wink smiley
nice dp,but that gender error is misleading!. undecided
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by mizporch: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2016
Are they dating?
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by raphieMontella: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2016
wizzy baba nla!! Efya and her slacked boo.bs..she should learn from kim k.. Efya the photo below is for you

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by herzern(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2016
cool cool
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Sanchez01: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2016
We would all be here when this one starts battling with kidney and liver failure. I wonder when Nigerian celebrities would be wise undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Rilwayne001: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2016
He looks like lagos agbero sad

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by emmabest2000(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Hahahaahaah... How much electrical tape they needed to cover her nipz? grin grin grin

Shaking my head....

Nairaland & Ni pples ...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2016
modsfucker:
See flat booobs hmm
Seems to be the trend these days undecided
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Edwardhead(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2016
angry angry
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Rayman5(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Wait wait o!!! DID I just see smebody use black celotape 2 cover her Nipples hmmmmm see fashion.... Issorait

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And His Daughter Wasila In 1991 / Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.