Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators (31539 Views)

N5,000 Stipend: How We Identified Beneficiaries – Presidency / Reversal Of N5,000 Stipend.. Prominent Nigerians React / N5,000 Stipend: Opposition, Labour, Others Attack Buhari … PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by texazzpete(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2015
ODUBEZE:

senseless comment that I have ever heard! you are the one that needs it! If I get you right, U mean Nigerians has being wasting their time giving fake account?
These people will never stop telling lies because of gullible people like U!

No, my ignorant friend. The statement credited to Osinbajo is false. It was not tweeted by Osinbajo.

ODUBEZE:

okay Mr. Daft, there is no need to result to insults.
All U have to do is to be his publicist and create awareness that it is a fake account!
okay?

No, my dear, daft fellow. all you have to do is to edit your previous post and apologize for following the herd to mislead innocent Nigerians.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by ODUBEZE: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2015
texazzpete:

No, my ignorant friend. The statement credited to Osinbajo is false. It was not tweeted by Osinbajo.

No, my dear, daft fellow. all you have to do is to edit your previous post and apologize for following the herd to mislead innocent Nigerians.
All You have to do my all knowing fellow is to either keep your opinion to yourself or create an awareness that the Twitter Account is fake!
Which ever way, you don't need to insult people to make a point!
If you know what that means!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by salam1(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2015
dipopooo:
I am still wondering hw APC managed 2 brainwash Nigerians, most especially our youth. I was expecting PMB 2 arrest GEJ, NGOZI OKONJO & DEZIANI immediately he resumed office, simply bcoz APCshit pple painted dem as d most corrupt in d world(even more corrupt dan Abacha). Here we are, GEJ & his pple ar still walking freely.

Thank God I didn't vote 4 a visionless leader.

#MissingGEJ
and d ones with visions DAT u v voted for wat v u achieved?
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by brilliant5(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Dannyset:

Naa so na! Even ur comment too is out of sentiment.
Na lie jor. Person say if u do dis for me I Wld giv u dis. Contract! Den I say oya fufil wat u said. U nw say No! Wia d sentiment der?
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by philips70(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2015
ODUBEZE:

okay Mr. Daft, there is no need to result to insults.
All U have to do is to be his publicist and create awareness that it is a fake account!
okay?

Correct yourself. Many of you should rather use the time you come here to spew garbage daily on studying. You are wasting a good chunk of lives online.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by philips70(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2015
texazzpete:

These dolts are wasting a big chunk of their lives on issues beyond their comprehension. By the time they will realize what they are doing to themselves it will be too late.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Dannyset(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2015
brilliant5:

Na lie jor. Person say if u do dis for me I Wld giv u dis. Contract! Den I say oya fufil wat u said. U nw say No! Wia d sentiment der?
grin
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by saint047(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2015
lastpage:

Please compile a list of ALL "YOU #5K deprived Youths" and forward to PMB's office. grin grin grin

When we receive the list, we will verify it (we know you will inflate it) and if it is correct, we will set-up a committee to look at the possibility of implementing it in the next budget. - PMB

Lazy, Indolent fools!
No be only #5K.... na #500K! grin grin grin grin

In Oshy-Baba's Voice : Go and Die! tongue tongue

Lastpage!
I was on my own jeje,then APC came with dis promises
1. Monthly #5k
2. Free lunch for pupils
3. Crush Boko Haram
4. 3m jobs/year

#payour#5k
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by saint047(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2015
lastpage:

Please compile a list of ALL "YOU #5K deprived Youths" and forward to PMB's office. grin grin grin

When we receive the list, we will verify it (we know you will inflate it) and if it is correct, we will set-up a committee to look at the possibility of implementing it in the next budget. - PMB

Lazy, Indolent fools!
No be only #5K.... na #500K! grin grin grin grin

In Oshy-Baba's Voice : Go and Die! tongue tongue

Lastpage!
myopic fellow keep living in fools paradise....... Conundrum
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by ODUBEZE: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2015
philips70:

Correct yourself. Many of you should rather use the time you come here to spew garbage daily on studying. You are wasting a good chunk of lives online.
lolz! e be like say U no understand English abi na person dey write for you?
Did the Twitter write Fake Account of Yemi Oshibanjo? The person that needs to do the correction is Oshibanjo himself by publicly disowning the account!
And if he has given you N1000 because people like you comes cheap!
Feel free to publicly do that for him!
But my pikin, what I am trying to tell you is that in correcting your paymasters mistake either knowingly or unknowingly, you don't need to insult people!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Rex007: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2015
5000k X 10 Million Nigerian Poorest (Assumption) = 50 billion Naira per month.

50 billion Naira per month X 12 months = 600 billion naira per yearly budget.

Haba una wan run Naija down
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Alezy(m): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2015
bejeria101:

U still need to be convinced? I don change country,im frm west germany!
lolz. ..no be only West Germany, na Togo.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Alezy(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2015
lastpage:

Well, in a Campaign where GEJ and his PDP said Buahri did not go to school, where the Nigerian Army said it cannot find the Certificate of its "one-time Commander-in-Chief", only for the Certificate to re-surface after he wont the election, in a campaign where Fayose advertised that a hale and hearty Candidate is dead and advertised hos Obituary in a National Newspaper, in a campaign where PDP/Jimi "Learner" Agbaje promised to install an Eze as parallel Oba of Lagos, in a Campaign where GEj allocated pipeline Contract to OPC at the last minute, only to revoke it after he lost the election, ....l can go on forever, the #5K promise is just the least relevant, especially to any Youth who is serious about his/her life.

.... but surprisingly, it is only this insulting #5K that is making our Youths vibrate like a Pepper grinder! shocked shocked grin grin

I jokingly asked my 13yr old girl whether she would "protest' in support of the #5,000/month if not paid and her answer was "Let them promise me free textbook for my next class, the #5,000 can do anything positive in my life!

Thats is a 13yr old... yet we have a 25yr old University undergraduate raving like a lunatic, for #5,000?
Really, sentiments apart, what can #5,000 do in the life of a grown man, for a whole month?

Somebody should please tell me.

Lastpage!
Well u av doe, the 2 parties promised heaven n earth. the one of APC is just been talked about because they won the election.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by mrtenixco1984(m): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2015
If not for PDP bad rulers that almost left the country broke am sure apc would have been able to keep there promise,so they should shut up and follow the change gradually.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by philips70(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2015
ODUBEZE:

lolz! e be like say U no understand English abi na person dey write for you?
Did the Twitter write Fake Account of Yemi Oshibanjo? The person that needs to do the correction is Oshibanjo himself by publicly disowning the account!
And if he has given you N1000 because people like you comes cheap!
Feel free to publicly do that for him!
But my pikin, what I am trying to tell you is that in correcting your paymasters mistake either knowingly or unknowingly, you don't need to insult people!

grin grin grin grin grin You make me laugh. Now you have been noticed, you can crawl back to your hole. In case you missed my first admonition, spend less time online and work on your communication skills. You are below par.

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by ODUBEZE: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin grin grin You make me laugh. Now you have been noticed, you can crawl back to your hole. In case you missed my first admonition, spend less time online and work on your communication skills. You are below par.
LWKMD e don pain you eyaaaaaaa... Next time think before you jump into a subject matter, you know nothing about!
For the mere fact that you found yourself on social media shouldn't make you lose the morals your mama thought you!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by philips70(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2015
ODUBEZE:

LWKMD e don pain you eyaaaaaaa... Next time think before you jump into a subject matter, you know nothing about!
For the mere fact that you found yourself on social media shouldn't make you lose the morals your mama thought you!

Let me allow you wallow in your cocoon of ignorance. I can see you are a learner here and probably a learner in real life. Nevertheless, I still advise you enroll for adult education, it will help you, before you come learn the ABC of social media.

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by ODUBEZE: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
philips70:

Let me allow you wallow in your cocoon of ignorance. I can see you are a learner here and probably a learner in real life. Nevertheless, I still advise you enroll for adult education, it will help you, before you come learn the ABC of social media.
LOLz! Just looking for something to amuse myself with today! and U are really making my day!
continue, my pikin!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by tonquendo4u(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dannyset:

Honestly, I know it's not fair, but what am saying is, PDP is not in the best position to echo this seeing what they put Nigeria tru in their 16 years of reign. We Nigerians can take this up by ourselves. But I still believe APC will do it.
.why d change mantra den?They promised us a total change and dis is what we get?do U know how many people that have lost their jobs in d last 2 months?evru company is retrenching and unemployment is growing day by day.Julius Berger promised to retrnch soon.lacasera retrenched 700.and odas.We didn't vote 4 probe.we voted for a better Nigeria.immigration recruitment has bn suspended.same as police.what is happening?
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Dannyset(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
tonquendo4u:
.why d change mantra den?They promised us a total change and dis is what we get?do U know how many people that have lost their jobs in d last 2 months?evru company is retrenching and unemployment is growing day by day.Julius Berger promised to retrnch soon.lacasera retrenched 700.and odas.We didn't vote 4 probe.we voted for a better Nigeria.immigration recruitment has bn suspended.same as police.what is happening?
Don't worry, all will end well.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by dipopooo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
salam1:
and d ones with visions DAT u v voted for wat v u achieved?

We achieved a lot sir.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Jascon4: 6:48am On Nov 07, 2015
lastpage:

Dont mind the lazy and indolent fools waiting for #5,000 when Mike Zuckerberg, the FaceBook Billionaire is their age-mate!
I know a BSc Cert holder who was unemployed for a while. He then decided to become an "Iron Welder".
Today, he is married with children, has his own house, nice "toks" SUV and a big Iron Welding outfit he has been managing.

Youths need to be hard-working and stop "Slagging their Pants" because there wont be any Manna from PMB! tongue

......................................................................................................................................

JW's are good but not "perfect" in their philosophy!

First, the bible encourages us to give unto Ceaser, what is Ceasers".
Jesus enjoined us as Christians, to pay our Tax to the Government.
Man is a Social Animal, living amongst each other.... and the JW's are no exception

If we all subscribe to the JW's philosophy and there was no Govt, who then will collect the taxes?
Who will run the country? Who will be in-charge of developing infrastructure?
Or do we just leave the country "leaderless" like a Banana Republic or Jungle?

On the other hand, even J.W's do "vote" within themselves!
They elect "Elders, Ministers, Council of Elders at Igheduma and at the World HQ in USA, e.t.c".... amongst themselves.
This is no different from "electing APC/PDP Politicians"! grin

Even some of their ELDERS (very minute number) have been known to act like PDP thieves......
...One l knew was Dis-fellowship for "Judas activity" within the Kingdom hall grin grin
In that, they are better than the Jonathan-led PDP-Govt that does not punish looters and thieves but instead says "Stealing is not corruption".
wink wink

I know this because l live, eat, study and drank with them for decades.

So, no man is an Island, the best thing to do is to live an "upright life".....irrespective of Religion, Sect or Tribe.

Lastpage!

Most of the things you have said about JW here are utterly untrue. At best, mere conjecture.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jascon4:

Most of the things you have said about JW here are utterly untrue. At best, mere conjecture.

Just dont criticize a statement or call if "False".

Show evidence/proof that your position is "TRUE/RIGHT".

Only mischievous people just condemn someone's statement without offering a better alternative!

Prove it, that my statement are false!

I was "fellowshiped" with them for most of my growing-up years.

Thank you.

Lastpage!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Jascon4: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
lastpage:

Just dont criticize a statement or call if "False".

Show evidence/proof that your position is "TRUE/RIGHT".

Only mischievous people just condemn someone's statement without offering a better alternative!

Prove it, that my statement are false!

I was "fellowshiped" with them for most of my growing-up years.

Thank you.

Lastpage!

You "fellowshiped" with them yet you wrongly asserted that they "elect" elders and "members of council" or "council of elder" or however you coined it. Those words and phrases with quotation sign unequivocally does not constitute their vocabulary, and they clearly do not "elect" elders.

They actually urge their members to be in complete subjection to governmental authority and obey the laws of the land as long as it does not conflict with God's laws.

This essentially negates your assertion of profound familiarization with their doctrine and structure. Because you have associated with them a few times does not translate your conjecture to fact. You might actually need more time with them to get rightly informed and straighten your fact, if you so desire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results / Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.