Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators (31538 Views)

N5,000 Stipend: How We Identified Beneficiaries – Presidency / Reversal Of N5,000 Stipend.. Prominent Nigerians React / N5,000 Stipend: Opposition, Labour, Others Attack Buhari … PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by ELITE0911(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
I don't buy into the excuse that there is no list. What about the voters register database? what about national i.d. database? what about network sim registration database? what about school registration database?... They should centralise all these platforms and make a list ... flimsy shii!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Bandeco(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
smirn:

If u have sense you will know that definately APC will surely fulfil their promises to Nigerians. The party still have years to rule this country. U should better go and get something doing to take care of ur financial needs instead of putting all ur hope in the 5k campaign promise
U be goat.. When Apc senators kicked against it when the motion was brought to the Senate.. How are u sure they will later fulfill? Didn't u see what Osinbanjo tweeted? What have we heard from Apc/gov't pertaining to the promise? Why can't u use ur fucking brain to type.. U type leaving ur brain at home. The truth is dat Apc made this promise to Nigerian youths, anything wrong to ask dem to fulfill the promises on which they rode to power..? I doubt how u some of this Apc/buhari asslickers reason most times.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by saint047(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Broken vows are like broken mirrors. They leave those who make them bleeding and staring at fractured images of themselves. We need #Our5k
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Goldencollins: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dannyset:
This "Broken record" guy has received his salary.
PDP sustained it's 16 years reign with lies and this man
is here saying rubbish. They want APC to start giving the
unemployed youths PDP impoverished 5000naira, so that
when there's no money to complete the 2nd Niger bridge
they will take it up from there.
PDP shouldn't be senseless, and wait until APC gives it's
own budget for next years.

u sound like a broken piece of goat shit......why should Apc make electoral promises they know they can't fulfill? and u are here defending them......dumb ass fellow like u
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by HzRF(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
RaphaeloBurgess:
The money we in the APC thought we would use for our social service program has been stolen by GEJ, Diezani, Mena and co. So PDP,stop whining!
Where were you when they said:

- BVN saved N8 billion?
- former ministers have refunded billions?
- they have blocked corrupt leakages in NNPC?
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Bandeco(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
This stuff shouldn't be a thing of discussion till next year. It wasn't part of this year's budget so there was no way it was gonna happen now. [/b]And by the way its just a campaign promise. Its not part of the constitution. u cant tie PMB's hands with that[b]. let's leave this till next year
You are a fool.. Just reread what u type again and see if it indeed make sense.. U dropped ur brain at home, b4 typing.. Smh . most times I wonder how u this Apc/buhari bootlickers reason. U have no right to tell us to leave this thing till next cos u ain't buhari ''s spokesman. Buhari 's government should b the one telling Nigerians that if the really regard us.. Anything wrong in asking a govt to fulfill it's promise on which it rode to powerpower..
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by chizpim(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:
If federal govt is to take this measure, they need list of unemployed youths which they are not interested in getting anyway.

Because if this agenda is implemented, even those working @ oil companies and multinational firms will claim they are un employed.

The funny thing is you will see over aged people claiming unemployment status.

APC shouldn't have made this promise and PDP should shut up. 16years of their administration has further degenerate Nigeria to this current state
. Oga stop blaming PDP wat was the state of the economy when PDP took over from the military govt.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Alezy:
lwkmdh. ...does it look like I care abt 5k?? u funny o guy.

look, am neither APC nor PDP. am a fan of good governance. PDP bleeped up for 16yrs n I wanted a change of party n if this one is not doing well, u won't tie my mouth not to say it. ok

So do you think paying unemployed Youths #5K every month is a measure of good governance?
...compared to all of us coming together to insist on development of the "enabling environment" for private entrepreneurship to thrive?

I would rather stable electricity, good roads, good hospitals and security.... that 50K stipend monthly.

My take.
Apologies for my assumptions.

Lastpage!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
saint047:
Broken vows are like broken mirrors. They leave those who make them bleeding and staring at fractured images of themselves. We need #Our5k

Please compile a list of ALL "YOU #5K deprived Youths" and forward to PMB's office. grin grin grin

When we receive the list, we will verify it (we know you will inflate it) and if it is correct, we will set-up a committee to look at the possibility of implementing it in the next budget. - PMB

Lazy, Indolent fools!
No be only #5K.... na #500K! grin grin grin grin

In Oshy-Baba's Voice : Go and Die! tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Bandeco(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
lastpage:

So do you think paying unemployed Youths #5K every month is a measure of good governance?
...compared to all of us coming together to insist on development of the "enabling environment" for private entrepreneurship to thrive?

I would rather stable electricity, good roads, good hospitals and security.... that 50K stipend monthly.

My take.
Apologies for my assumptions.

Lastpage!
Crazy argument..
For goodness sake it was a campaign promise voluntarily made by buhari.. Isn't he oblige to fulfill his promise on which he rode to power.. Use ur brain Mr. Man
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Bandeco(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
The problem we have in nigeria now is dat our president buhari has no vision, he is analogue and his brain is not functioning well.All the promises he made were empty promises
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Bandeco(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
Apc legislators in agreement with their leaders kicked against it ysterday. Will mr president do other wise. Pls remove sentiments, we must hold these pple acountable for their promises , if not our leaders will continue in this their game of deceit. I was once like u defending everything Apc did.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Dannyset(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Goldencollins:

u sound like a broken piece of goat shit......why should Apc make electoral promises they know they can't fulfill? and u are here defending them......dumb ass fellow like u
Broken piece of goat poo!!! You harsh ooo! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! You need some rest grin
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Bandeco(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hahahaha..
Apc will go down as the biggest fraud and disappointment dat visited the world's democratic political terrain

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by RaphaeloBurgess: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
HzRF:
Where were you when they said:

- BVN saved N8 billion?
- former ministers have refunded billions?
- they have blocked corrupt leakages in NNPC?
so PMB should spend unappropriated money? Guy! Receive your sence back in Jesus' name
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by uridadole: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Olisemetu, we did not vote pmb because of any promises. Kicking out corruption is our first and number one target.
Other things will follow.

Even pdp will fail again if we were to repeat the election.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Bandeco(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
lastpage:
Nigerian Youths are silly!

Instead of them to campaign for JOB CREATION or creation of ENABLING ENVIRONMENT FOR SELF EMPLOYMENT (like constant Power), these indolent youths are crying over #5,000?
What can #5,000 do for you, in one month?

If PDP has been working assiduously to create jobs or enabling environment so that Youths can develop their skills , in the last 16years they have ruled this country... YOUTH will not be #Wailing over a mere #5K.

Infact, anyone who voted APC based on believing this #5K promise, ........needs to be whipped with Koboko!
grin undecided undecided

Use your brains and stop thinking like a "Niger-Delta Militant..... at least those ones did not even bargain for mere #5,000. grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!

Way off submission!!
If u don't believe it is honorable to honour a campaign promise on which he rode into power then u can't expect him to do anything for Nigeria and Nigerians. We should learn how to hold our leaders accountable on their promises If we don't do this they can always continue to deceive us just to capture power.

U can fall in love blindly with Buhari but remember to take your brain along with you!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by wiseoneking: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dannyset:
This "Broken record" guy has received his salary.
PDP sustained it's 16 years reign with lies and this man
is here saying rubbish. They want APC to start giving the
unemployed youths PDP impoverished 5000naira, so that
when there's no money to complete the 2nd Niger bridge
they will take it up from there.
PDP shouldn't be senseless, and wait until APC gives it's
own budget for next years.
Why are you wailing like a baby this time around. He is just saying they should fulfill their campaing SCAM promises. Were you also scamed? Sai bobo go slow.lol
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by HzRF(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
RaphaeloBurgess:
so PMB should spend unappropriated money? Guy! Receive your sence back in Jesus' name
U are the one that needs d prayer urgently
So because the money is unappropriated den we are broke

What a broken brain
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by idowuolanipekun: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
# PayNigYouthsN5000
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by wiseoneking: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:
If federal govt is to take this measure, they need list of unemployed youths which they are not interested in getting anyway.

Because if this agenda is implemented, even those working @ oil companies and multinational firms will claim they are un employed.

The funny thing is you will see over aged people claiming unemployment status.

APC shouldn't have made this promise and PDP should shut up. 16years of their administration has further degenerate Nigeria to this current state
You better blame your sai baba your great god. The earlier you forget pdp and hold on your apc scam, the better you will out lived your scam disease.

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bandeco:

Crazy argument..
For goodness sake it was a campaign promise voluntarily made by buhari.. Isn't he oblige to fulfill his promise on which he rode to power.. Use ur brain Mr. Man

Clown!

You need to study and know: the difference between a Promise .... and an "Agreement"!

A promise is not binding, campaign or not.... but an agreement is binding.

Show me where and how this Promise became an Agreement.
If we look deeper, l am sure you are one of those "flat-headed" SaTANoids who did not even vote for PMB, yet here you are crying more than the bereaved!

Stop wasting your time on Nairaland thinking you will get #5,000!
You can wail from now till 2019, No brass-farden for your types.

Use your time wisely, learn a trade and be self employed.
I am sure Mike Zuckerberg is your age-mate but he has made something useful of his life.
STOP being a lazy, indolent waster on Nairaland. Go and work

No food for lazy men like you.

Yes, for the "aged and the widows", Govt should help them...... not lazy scallywags like you. tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by RaphaeloBurgess: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
HzRF:

U are the one that needs d prayer urgently
So because the money is unappropriated den we are broke

What a broken brain
you sound more like your role model, Olisa Metuh the chief whining wailers. That election really pained you. ...shoki
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Eziachi: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Olisa Metuh, probably they made the bogus promises on the strength that they will equally inherit what you inherited 6 years ago, only to arrive and found an economy in comatose and an empty treasury.
Some of you thinks that every body has short memory or lack of it.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Eziachi: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
chizpim:
. Oga stop blaming PDP wat was the state of the economy when PDP took over from the military govt.
If that was your sentiment, then keep your questions in the freezer till after 16 years.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bandeco:
Hahahaha..
Apc will go down as the biggest fraud and disappointment dat visited the world's democratic political terrain

Bandeco: Am 25, 6.1" tall, fair, undergraduate and passes all yardsticks to ascertain handsomeness. No week passes without me being complimented by atleast 5persons of my handsomeness. Some will say "God really bless d woman that gave birth 2u". Despite all this qualities, my sex life is a tragedy to say the least..I have to admit that am/was a very shy guy. Though i get sometimes ,a handful of chicks that are attracted to me, This attraction does last when i get to hang out with the chick. Me Getting a gf 4 myslf is like squeezing water out of stone. I envy some of my averagely handsme buddies score some of the classic babes in town. Infact , i have tried to associatn myself wit jus any gal to build my confidence. No girl has outrightly turn me down but the relatnrhp fades away. I sumtyms 1da if am under a spell. Pls fellow nairalanders help me alleviate dis ma ordeal. Thankx 4 readin ma write-up and proffering ur ideas to enable me make amends.

Look young man, focus on your Year one studies and stop hoping to go through Uni with #5,000.

Your mates on Campus are repairing shoes, making shoes (cobbler), l use to barb hair for a fee when l was an Inder-gee myself, in those days
Take pride in using your brain and hands. That will build CONFIDENCE in you

At 25, you just passed Jamb! Facebook Zuckerberg was a Millionaire in Dollars, at 25.... and he did not get any #5,000 from anyone shocked shocked
No Girl Friend? grin Maybe you need a good "phuck" to straighten out your brain! You are all messed up for now
what a waste!Now l understand why you are ranting here like a miserable He-Goat.

But not to worry, this Govt will give you the enabling environment to ensure you can thrive, ..... if you are not the LAZY CLOWN that you appear to be.
#5,000 cant even give you a good phuck!

grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Our5k(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
lastpage:

Please compile a list of ALL "YOU #5K deprived Youths" and forward to PMB's office. grin grin grin

When we receive the list, we will verify it (we know you will inflate it) and if it is correct, we will set-up a committee to look at the possibility of implementing it in the next budget. - PMB

Lazy, Indolent fools!
No be only #5K.... na #500K! grin grin grin grin

In Oshy-Baba's Voice : Go and Die! tongue tongue

Lastpage!
This is so illogical of you! Would you say the same if it was GEJ that made the promise? Most of you APC supporters are not logical
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by kaboninc(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
lastpage:

Look at this imp?

Why dont you justify the "error" in my statement, if you think there was one?

I used a singular word (form) ..... not the plural (forms), so l am very correct in concatenating it with a singular (is) ...instead of a plural (are )
I dare you to prove me wrong.
undecided

You know what, some of us went to the best schools, right from Kindergarten / Nursery to University... and we studied hard and justified the investments our Parents made on us...

....unlike most of you who scaled every level of education by cheating, carrying "expo", exchanging "grades-for-Sex", with so-called "Parents" even aiding and abetting such shenanigans!

Now,.....sod-off like a good boy.

Lastpage!

Sometimes I read your post and I just can't help but wonder what kind of mentality disorder you have...

Look at the post I quoted and your response paying special attention to the point I raised.

Continue consoling yourself with the sober fact that you were taught English by Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth Lastpage!

Imbe!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by kaboninc(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
lastpage:

Clown!

You need to study and know: the difference between a Promise .... and an "Agreement"!

A promise is not binding, campaign or not.... but an agreement is binding.

Show me where and how this Promise became an Agreement.
If we look deeper, l am sure you are one of those "flat-headed" SaTANoids who did not even vote for PMB, yet here you are crying more than the bereaved!

Stop wasting your time on Nairaland thinking you will get #5,000!
You can wail from now till 2019, No brass-farden for your types.

Use your time wisely, learn a trade and be self employed.
I am sure Mike Zuckerberg is your age-mate but he has made something useful of his life.
STOP being a lazy, indolent waster on Nairaland. Go and work

No food for lazy men like you.

Yes, for the "aged and the widows", Govt should help them...... not lazy scallywags like you. tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

[/s]

Shattappp

You need to be stoned!

You do not make promises you can't fulfil. See you ranting everywhere here naked like a 2year old who's looking for his toy!

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by kesternice: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
Well my president has not said Anytin if dey will pay or not. B I clearly recalled former ekiti state gov. Saying it's on d agenda of d fed GOVT wen he was being screened by d senate.

PDP is so scared of d GOODWILL dis present GOVT I enjoying.
PDP is dead and buried 2 me.

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Shola12: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
We have in stock Human Hairs.
BRAZILIAN HAIR
REMY HAIR
PERUVIAN HAIR
FUNMI HAIR
INDIAN HAIR
MALAYSIAN HAIR
CLOSURE
WIGS
100% pure human hair
No synthetic, no animal fur mix
Double weft
Tight
Neat
Healthy end
Natural color
Body wave
Hair weaving
100g per hair. These are prices for 2pcs ie 200g
12 inches ----#10k
14 inches-----#15k
16 inches------#18k
18inches-------#25k
20 inches-------#30k
Call us on 08060030152 for order and delivery.

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bandeco:

You are a fool.. Just reread what u type again and see if it indeed make sense.. U dropped ur brain at home, b4 typing.. Smh . most times I wonder how u this Apc/buhari bootlickers reason. U have no right to tell us to leave this thing till next cos u ain't buhari ''s spokesman. Buhari 's government should b the one telling Nigerians that if the really regard us.. Anything wrong in asking a govt to fulfill it's promise on which it rode to powerpower..
i just reread wat i typed and i'll type it over and over again. are u this hungry dat u have to insult me cos of 5k?? hunger bad sha undecided there was no money set aside for this plan, there's no data on how many jobless graduates there are in the country. u just cant expect FG to wake up one day and shout come and take money when there's no proof that you're a jobless graduate. no data no nothing. That's not how stuff works....so u wailers should chill!! stuff like this is a gradual process so wait till next year it might be in the budget

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC / Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.