Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,950 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators (31540 Views)

N5,000 Stipend: How We Identified Beneficiaries – Presidency / Reversal Of N5,000 Stipend.. Prominent Nigerians React / N5,000 Stipend: Opposition, Labour, Others Attack Buhari … PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by brilliant5(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dannyset:
This "Broken record" guy has received his salary.
PDP sustained it's 16 years reign with lies and this man
is here saying rubbish. They want APC to start giving the
unemployed youths PDP impoverished 5000naira, so that
when there's no money to complete the 2nd Niger bridge
they will take it up from there.
PDP shouldn't be senseless, and wait until APC gives it's
own budget for next years.
Na wa I. Ur 16 likes na out of sentiment jor.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
The worst apc state is Imo , pls sympathize with Imolites because theirs worst , Infact , I don't think there's any governor in Imo state , pls., fed. Govt. should help.... A one time most beautiful & neat city of owerri now look like where pig are trained , no space for apc here in Akwa ibom , Abasi akan , we don't need ur islamic party .
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by bapullow: 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
chesterlee:

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/192678-n5000-stipend-%8Bpdp-slams-Buhari-apc-senators.

Conditional cash transfer they promise to giv extremely poor people if u going to enrolled children to skull not unemployed people

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by HzRF(m): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
RaphaeloBurgess:
you sound more like your role model, Olisa Metuh the chief whining wailers. That election really pained you. ...shoki
U see how inane u are
U still referring to a past event when ur "messiah" has shown hw inept nd confused he is

Continue to duel on past glory chowder head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Dannyset(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
brilliant5:
Na wa I. Ur 16 likes na out of sentiment jor.
Naa so na! Even ur comment too is out of sentiment.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Alezy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
lastpage:

So do you think paying unemployed Youths #5K every month is a measure of good governance?
...compared to all of us coming together to insist on development of the "enabling environment" for private entrepreneurship to thrive?

I would rather stable electricity, good roads, good hospitals and security.... that 50K stipend monthly.

My take.
Apologies for my assumptions.

Lastpage!
Accepted. .....My point zz they shouldn't have used those stuffs for their campaign. why promise wen u kw u can't do dem? ?
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Amadioha will use ur Yeye mouth take drink zobo,u dis mumu muntular biafra ko arabica ni, oponu.
Godswillnwaoma:
I hate Nigeria . Please give me my Biafra.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by loomer: 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mistermamus:
lol guy u wicked. More mumus eyes like e own go soon open just a mata of tym.

But u know say na truth me talk
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by bejeria101(m): 1:58am On Nov 06, 2015
Alezy:
I hate this kind of comment, did anybody force APC N PMB to promise? ? why promise when u kw u don't even have a structure to fulfill it??

I actually wanted a change and I was I great doubt if buhari will bring it. well lemme still chill for now before I conclude. ..I no wan believe say APC Don scam Nigeria sha

U still need to be convinced? I don change country,im frm west germany!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Chocboyslim: 3:27am On Nov 06, 2015
If you still have not understand Nigerian Politicians; I advice you to listen to 2baba(2face) music title "Dirty Politicians"... Everything abt dem is been revealed indat song. So am nt suprise by APC scaming us to get into power, we should expect more lies.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by nobeku: 4:38am On Nov 06, 2015
chesterlee:

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/192678-n5000-stipend-%8Bpdp-slams-Buhari-apc-senators.
As usual, Nairalanders will reason like road side moimoi sellers and satchel water peddlers... maybe a somewhat BVN exercise should be done on members of this thread.. Too many uncerebral youths crawling all over this thread..What do they even think PDP is trying to do?How do you politics with the minds of the polity?So folks here don't even understand what Metuh is trying to achieve here?
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by fanysteve: 4:57am On Nov 06, 2015
Dannyset:
you are insulting psp as if it was psp that made the promisea to Nigéria, if u dont Have meaningful thing to coment ,why not shit Up and pray for Your babaric party called apc, insulting
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by fanysteve: 5:05am On Nov 06, 2015
osinbanjo should go ans Beg GOD for forgiveness, when i say GOD i mean JESUS not all those small small small gods ooo
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Smone(m): 5:44am On Nov 06, 2015
Shut up joor... Ain't you all thesame?
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by ba7man(m): 5:59am On Nov 06, 2015
If PDP hadn't emptied the National treasury during the GEJ administration and election, APC would have been able to make good of this campaign promise.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Obiwiz(m): 6:03am On Nov 06, 2015
dipopooo:
I am still wondering hw APC managed 2 brainwash Nigerians, most especially our youth. I was expecting PMB 2 arrest GEJ, NGOZI OKONJO & DEZIANI immediately he resumed office, simply bcoz APCshit pple painted dem as d most corrupt in d world(even more corrupt dan Abacha). Here we are, GEJ & his pple ar still walking freely.

Thank God I didn't vote 4 a visionless leader.

#MissingGEJ
Boss, your brain is working perfectly. That word "-brainwashed-" you used is the right word. But the sad truth na say many of the brainwashed Nigerians are either still dazed or foolishly optimistic. Our people are not discerning, and it scares the sh!t out of me because dat implies we're not ready to make progress as a country yet.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Bandeco(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2015
lastpage:

Look young man, focus on your Year one studies and stop hoping to go through Uni with #5,000.

[color=#990000]Your mates on Campus are repairing shoes, making shoes (cobbler), l use to barb hair for a fee when l was an Inder-gee myself, in those days
Take pride in using your brain and hands. That will build CONFIDENCE in you[/color

At 25, you just passed Jamb! Facebook Zuckerberg was a Millionaire in Dollars, at 25.... and he did not get any #5,000 from anyone shocked shocked
No Girl Friend? grin Maybe you need a good "phuck" to straighten out your brain! You are all messed up for now
what a waste!Now l understand why you are ranting here like a miserable He-Goat.

But not to worry, this Govt will give you the enabling environment to ensure you can thrive, ..... if you are not the LAZY CLOWN that you appear to be.
#5,000 cant even give you a good phuck!

grin grin

Lastpage!
Once again this man misfires.. Ability to write some good English doesn't translate to being intelligent, having good judgement and sound analytical mind on issues.. Political or ethno-religuous Sentiments has beclouded ur objectivity and sense of morality.. If u can stoutly defend a man who seem to renege on a campaign promise he freely made to Nigerians in order for them to vote him to power goes along way for me to surmise that u and ur household is enmeshed in deceit and moral abyss. I guess u will even be deceiving and lying to ur own children(if u have any) with impunity . You can continue to support deceit as long as u benefit from the filthy crumb dropping from Apc table. Ur "promise and agreement" analogy is unintelligent. Which one is agreement again? Huh? Apc drafted a campaign manifesto which got them to power, if u don't think their promise and manifesto is a legal binding agreement with the Nigerian populace then u won't expect them to fulfill any of their campaign promises. Indeed ur education is a wasted one. Nigeria can never move forward with people like u who cant see beyond petty political sentiments. That is why some igbo people say Nigeria is a zoo.

Ps. Yes am actually 26. Yes Mark Zuckerberg was already a millionaire at 25. Good for him. But I know of some people who went to the grave at 25. I sense u have a bloated ego. U got no finesse I tell by deviating from the topic of discourse to bring such infantile and puerile comparison in a fail attempt to defend ur pay master(s) within the Apc ranks.
In a similar vein, is Aliko dangote not ur Age mate? He is a multi-billionaire in dollars creating jobs for African youths and you are not! You are here defending the indefensible. Go siddon with ur narcissistic and hedonistic, over-fed sense of pride.

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by cube2012: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2015
lastpage:

Unempolyed: But you are the President now?
PMB: How old are you sef?
Unemployed: I am 27yrs old faaa
PMB: You are a shameless He-Goat! At your age, l was a Major in the Army, fought war and came back!
Unemployed: But l am afraid of joining the Army due to boko haram
PMB: Go and start a Barbing Saloon, be an Iron Welder, be a tailor, e.t.c ...I have provided constant Electricity for you
Unemployed: Just pay me the #5,000 and l will be okay
PMB: Your life is wasted, you are a disgrace to other Youths who are making something good of their life!
Unemployed Youth: Is it my fault? What about the PDP that destroyed education and made sure my Certificate was almost worthless?
PMB: Well, if you grow balls and stop being a SaTANoid, l will make sure the enabling infrastructure necessary for you to make it in life, is put in place. Good Transport, good road, Security and conducive atmosphere to do business. For now, go and learn a trade. No #5,000 for you!
Unemployed: Thank you Sir, l will go back and tell my fellow Youths, "A new Sheriff is in town". Time to man-Up and be a man.
PMB: Now that is a Youth that is ready to go places and move ahead with me in turning Nigeria around. Unlike those clueless mofos with empty heads!

Lastpage!

Wow, ths shii definitely a make any sense bruv, you just don't want to see that APC has a fault. Politics is dirty agreed, but don't play blind and support with this drama.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Dannyset(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2015
fanysteve:
you are insulting psp as if it was psp that made the promisea to Nigéria, if u dont Have meaningful thing to coment ,why not shit Up and pray for Your babaric party called apc, insulting
If you really know what PSP is, you will know u'r the one insulting them.cheesy
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Our5k:

This is so illogical of you! Would you say the same if it was GEJ that made the promise? Most of you APC supporters are not logical

Yes, l will.

Which means you guys are just #Wailing simply because it was PMB/APC that made the 'political' promise?

Now, that is the classic definition of a "#Wailing SaTANoid"!
undecided undecided

Keep it up please.

Lastpage!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by blonker1: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Dannyset:
what budget are you talking about? They made promises,they must fulfil it ,we are in change era ,gone are the days when politicians will take us for a ride.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Dannyset(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2015
blonker1:
what budget are you talking about? They made promises,they must fulfil it ,we are in change era ,gone are the days when politicians will take us for a ride.
Very true bro!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by dcolumbus001: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2015
ooh my people Nigeria I cry for your foolishness.
. all of you insulting the APC party were still the ones who poured various kind of abusive words on GEJ were do you even stand
believe it or not we will see more disappointments if the bad eggs still occupy our political post
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2015
Alezy:
Accepted. .....My point zz they shouldn't have used those stuffs for their campaign. why promise wen u kw u can't do dem? ?

Well, in a Campaign where GEJ and his PDP said Buahri did not go to school, where the Nigerian Army said it cannot find the Certificate of its "one-time Commander-in-Chief", only for the Certificate to re-surface after he wont the election, in a campaign where Fayose advertised that a hale and hearty Candidate is dead and advertised hos Obituary in a National Newspaper, in a campaign where PDP/Jimi "Learner" Agbaje promised to install an Eze as parallel Oba of Lagos, in a Campaign where GEj allocated pipeline Contract to OPC at the last minute, only to revoke it after he lost the election, ....l can go on forever, the #5K promise is just the least relevant, especially to any Youth who is serious about his/her life.

.... but surprisingly, it is only this insulting #5K that is making our Youths vibrate like a Pepper grinder! shocked shocked grin grin

I jokingly asked my 13yr old girl whether she would "protest' in support of the #5,000/month if not paid and her answer was "Let them promise me free textbook for my next class, the #5,000 can do anything positive in my life!

Thats is a 13yr old... yet we have a 25yr old University undergraduate raving like a lunatic, for #5,000?
Really, sentiments apart, what can #5,000 do in the life of a grown man, for a whole month?

Somebody should please tell me.

Lastpage!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Our5k(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2015
lastpage:

Yes, l will.

Which means you guys are just #Wailing simply because it was PMB/APC that made the 'political' promise?

Now, that is the classic definition of a "#Wailing SaTANoid"!
undecided undecided

Keep it up please.

Lastpage!
Still illogical. I never told you I'm a TANoid. All I want is the 5k promised me
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by dotfam2104(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2015
Pple are obviously not patient nd it's understandable. Opposition are also in a haste to criticise. Buh d APC govt can't implement a social welfare scheme dah wznt included in d budget. D present budget wz drawn by d PDP govt. We really need to be patient with dz man nd give him a benefit of doubt.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Bandeco(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
i just reread wat i typed and i'll type it over and over again. are u this hungry dat u have to insult me cos of 5k?? hunger bad sha undecided[/b] there was no money set aside for this plan, there's no data on how many jobless graduates there are in the country. u just cant expect FG to wake up one day and shout come and take money when there's no proof that you're a jobless graduate. no data no nothing. That's not how stuff works[b]....so u wailers should chill!! stuff like this is a gradual process so wait till next year it might be in the budget

The last time I check insisting on someone to fulfill of its manifesto on which he was voted into power doesn't translate to being hungry. Have u heard of the word morality before? The more u APC e-rats tried to defend this, the more u look stupid. How are u sure it will be in the budget when Apc senator in conivance with the government stoutly refute the motion on the floor of the Senate. Am sure during the electioneering u endorse this promise, telling some gullible folks in ur locality the this promise is feasible. Oh they should vote for buhari on the basis of this promise. Now, suddenly u realize it is not feasible. Mr. Man this ur stance and ur ilks here like Mr lastpage stance is dangerous for our governance, development and democracy. Government should be held accountable for their promises.

@the bolded ..
U just shot ur Apc in the leg by having such disposition. What I can deduce from that is that 1) APC rose to power on the basis of deceit and lies. 2) Buhari is a liar and a dullard for making a promise without knowing dat it is not implementable or the modalities are not feasible.
Buhari to me cuts a figure who was preparing to lead an insurrection rather than governance. It was as if he was just concern about making sure that the DOGS AND BABOONS WERE INDEED SOCKED IN BLOOD. When power finally falls on his laps he became confused on how to go about it. The level of rudderlessness in Nigeria now is alarming. DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE MAKES YOU STUPID
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2015
Bandeco:

Once again this man misfires.. Ability to write some good English doesn't translate to being intelligent, having good judgement and sound analytical mind on issues.. Political or ethno-religuous Sentiments has beclouded ur objectivity and sense of morality.. If u can stoutly defend a man who seem to renege on a campaign promise he freely made to Nigerians in order for them to vote him to power goes along way for me to surmise that u and ur household is enmeshed in deceit and moral abyss. I guess u will even be deceiving and lying to ur own children(if u have any) with impunity . You can continue to support deceit as long as u benefit from the filthy crumb dropping from Apc table. Ur "promise and agreement" analogy is unintelligent. Which one is agreement again? Huh? Apc drafted a campaign manifesto which got them to power, if u don't think their promise and manifesto is a legal binding agreement with the Nigerian populace then u won't expect them to fulfill any of their campaign promises. Indeed ur education is a wasted one. Nigeria can never move forward with people like u who cant see beyond petty political sentiments. That is why some igbo people say Nigeria is a zoo.

Ps. Yes am actually 26. Yes Mark Zuckerberg was already a millionaire at 25. Good for him. But I know of some people who went to the grave at 25. I sense u have a bloated ego. U got no finesse I tell by deviating from the topic of discourse to bring such infantile and puerile comparison in a fail attempt to defend ur pay master(s) within the Apc ranks.
In a similar vein, is Aliko dangote not ur Age mate? He is a multi-billionaire in dollars creating jobs for African youths and you are not! You are here defending the indefensible. Go siddon with ur narcissistic and hedonistic, over-fed sense of pride.

See Epistle o! shocked shocked
This is the first time l will see a 26yr old who wants to die over a #5,000 promise!
grin

At your age, l had a wife and a small car, rented my own apartment and had a good job.
You still have a very long way to go Bro but with this your "poverty mentality", l fear for your sanity if PMB does not pay this #5,000! grin

Okay, l see that you want to die over this #5,000?
Send your account number to me and l will deposit it there for you so that you wil stop fouling the air with this your whining and #Wailing.
Just make sure you do something tangible with your life, PMB and #5,000 wont be there for your entire life.

Very gullible slowpoke!

SMH

Lastpage!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by ODUBEZE: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2015
texazzpete:

If you had sense, you would realize that is a fake account.
senseless comment that I have ever heard! you are the one that needs it! If I get you right, U mean Nigerians has being wasting their time giving fake account?
These people will never stop telling lies because of gullible people like U!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2015
Our5k:

Still illogical. I never told you I'm a TANoid. All I want is the 5k promised me

You dont need to, we know una.
You wont get any #5,000. PMB wont pay it. Period! tongue tongue

Stop disturbing the man otherwise, see below.

Lastpage!

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Our5k(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2015
lastpage:

You dont need to, we know una.
You wont get any #5,000. PMB wont pay it. Period! tongue tongue

Stop disturbing the man otherwise, see below.

Lastpage!
So I'm right calling him Babaonechance then wink

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Waiting+for+this+gif+to+load+_2b2a9f4a42ade11799daa3f4e4126945.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by ODUBEZE: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2015
philips70:

Don't be a daft, that's a fake Twitter handle.
okay Mr. Daft, there is no need to result to insults.
All U have to do is to be his publicist and create awareness that it is a fake account!
okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo / Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike / Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.