Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway (56615 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Na dem use am na dem repair am....e be like sey man of gad need road to dey land im gulf stream
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:

My friend. The responsibility belongs to the federal government. This road is a commercial road with a very high traffic, it needs to be constructed and developed with international best standards and with social responsibility standards.
They are putting some measures to ease movement. Yes the government has a big role to play, it doesn't mean that until people start dying before someone would do something.
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 4nobody4every1: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
sad
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by PHIPEX(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Isn't it amazing how Buhari has squandered his goodwill in 6months? No one shouts Sai Buhari anymore. The little road we are managing has become a road to Golgotha in just 6months. At least if this govt can't construct new road, let them maintain the one they met on ground. This is sad.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by politicalpastor: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Donbabajay12:
God bless RCCG

Churches are becoming responsible in nigeria I hope Christ embassy and others follow suit too. It's not to use offering and tithe for personal use. Redeem is leading.
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Sweetguy25: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
asuustrike2009:

They are putting some measures to ease movement. Yes the government has a big role to play, it doesn't mean that until people start dying before someone would do something.

The problem is that the government is unconcerned! The government can comfortably afford to do what RCCG is doing at the moment but they are not concerned! They don't care!

This road is belongs the FG and it is their primary responbility.
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by CuteTj(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
osimataylor:
Show the real picture.Is this another propaganda.Do not decieve people with the picture of section already constructed by Julius Berger.
osimataylor:
This is not the picture of the palliative action of RCCG.Why this lie?
This is the fault of the newspaper (Vanguard) correspondent who carried the report and then attached the wrong photograph to it. Unfortunately, blogging in Nigeria is almost only copy and paste without carrying out further investigations to verify the authenticity of reports.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by miqos02(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
tupacshakur:
He deserves no applause.

It's like paying back to the people that funds the church via tithes and offerings.

Besides, the crusades he often hosts at the redemption camp cause traffic logjams, which are the major reasons for the deterioration of the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.
all trailers and petrol tankers moving out of lagos are also going to that church abi?
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by bummyla(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
GOD Bless RCCG! GOD Bless Daddy G O! GOD Bless Pastor E A Adeboye! GOD Bless Me, My Business, My Family And All My Loved Ones! GOD Bless All HIS Children! All Over The World! In JESUS CHRIST Name! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by abimic(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
The palliative measure being taken on Lagos ibadan expressway isn't being handled by RCCG, it's fully being handled by ibikunle amosun, and this the governor just affirmed on his Facebook post and the op should take note.
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by mankand(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
Don't fall for the wash wash. It's marketing strategy, holy ghost Congress is around the corner
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by sanyahkod(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Please get your facts right. The road wasn't repaired by RCCG but by Senator Ibikunle Amosun, the Ogun state governor. Follow link below.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1154837941227439&id=150797314964845&refid=17
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
I feel sorry for my country Nigeria, the people in government (not all though) are senseless, selfish, and evil. I don't see why they can't get their acts together and get this country moving for good.
I have suggested it long ago, let sell Nigeria back to the oyibos for recolonisation.
Everything about Nigeria is apology.
Thank you redeem for your service to humanity.
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by atrix4g(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Our attention has been drawn to a report titled, Gridlock: RCCG Repairs Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, published on page 5 of the Punch newspapers of Thursday, November 5, 2015. The report, quoting an unnamed source at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, had claimed that the ongoing palliative work being done on some bad portions of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway was being handled by the revered church. Contrary to that claim however, I will like to state that the ongoing palliative work on the Lagos Ibadan expressway is being handled by the Ogun State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure. Concerned about the plight of commuters on the ever busy Lagos-Ibadan expressway, the Ogun State Government, on Tuesday, embarked on palliative work on some bad portions of the expressway. Not minding the fact that it is a federal road, Governor Ibikunle Amosun, worried about the plight of commuters who spend hours in traffic gridlock on the road, directed the state Ministry of Works and infrastructure to immediately fix the bad portions of the road and also construct drainages. In giving the directive, the governor was particularly concerned about the need to immediately bring relieve to the road users especially as the Redeemed Christian Church of God and other churches on the ever busy road are also billed to hold events that will attract millions of worshippers this weekend. Speaking during an inspection tour of the ongoing palliative work being carried out by the Ogun State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure on the federal road at about 1 am on Wednesday, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, Ogun State Governor said, “In the real sense of it and for me there are no federal people, the people plying this road and other affected Federal roads within our axis are our people. We are all Nigerians and we are already collaborating with the Federal government to contribute our own quota to ensure that this road is fixed.” It is surprising, therefore, for any journalist to claim that the multi- million naira job being carried out by the Ogun State government is being done by a religious organisation. The intervention job on the ever busy expressway is an initiative of the Ogun State government to rescue millions of Nigerians who spend hours in the gridlock occasioned by some bad portions of the road. It is also on record that the Ogun State government had carried out similar palliative measures on the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, Sagamu-Ogijo-Ikorodu road and other federal roads within the state, because the state is strategically located in such a way that goods and passengers going to all other parts of the country have to pass through the gateway state.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:

The problem is that the government is unconcerned! The government can comfortably afford to do what RCCG is doing at the moment but they are not concerned! They don't care!

This road is belongs the FG and it is their primary responbility.
Yea but most of us have being blashing churches for the huge revenue they make up to the point of asking the government to tax them. The government isn't serious about it because they don't experience what the mass does so they have I don't care attitude. I hope this new government wouldn't disappoint us
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by atrix4g(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Our attention has been drawn to a report titled, Gridlock: RCCG Repairs Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, published on page 5 of the Punch newspapers of Thursday, November 5, 2015. The report, quoting an unnamed source at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, had claimed that the ongoing palliative work being done on some bad portions of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway was being handled by the revered church. Contrary to that claim however, I will like to state that the ongoing palliative work on the Lagos Ibadan expressway is being handled by the Ogun State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure. Concerned about the plight of commuters on the ever busy Lagos-Ibadan expressway, the Ogun State Government, on Tuesday, embarked on palliative work on some bad portions of the expressway. Not minding the fact that it is a federal road, Governor Ibikunle Amosun, worried about the plight of commuters who spend hours in traffic gridlock on the road, directed the state Ministry of Works and infrastructure to immediately fix the bad portions of the road and also construct drainages. In giving the directive, the governor was particularly concerned about the need to immediately bring relieve to the road users especially as the Redeemed Christian Church of God and other churches on the ever busy road are also billed to hold events that will attract millions of worshippers this weekend. Speaking during an inspection tour of the ongoing palliative work being carried out by the Ogun State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure on the federal road at about 1 am on Wednesday, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, Ogun State Governor said, “In the real sense of it and for me there are no federal people, the people plying this road and other affected Federal roads within our axis are our people. We are all Nigerians and we are already collaborating with the Federal government to contribute our own quota to ensure that this road is fixed.” It is surprising, therefore, for any journalist to claim that the multi- million naira job being carried out by the Ogun State government is being done by a religious organisation. The intervention job on the ever busy expressway is an initiative of the Ogun State government to rescue millions of Nigerians who spend hours in the gridlock occasioned by some bad portions of the road. It is also on record that the Ogun State government had carried out similar palliative measures on the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, Sagamu-Ogijo-Ikorodu road and other federal roads within the state, because the state is strategically located in such a way that goods and passengers going to all other parts of the country have to pass through the gateway state.
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 36STATES: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
BIG FAT LIE. THAT IS JULIUS BERGER THEIR.
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by tyor: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
[size=18pt]BIG LIE!!! Those arent RCCG Equipments.[/size]
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by saint047(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Broken vows are like broken mirrors. They leave those who make them bleeding and staring at fractured images of themselves. We need #Our5k
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by mastasam(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
gud work it's time to give back to society. rccg can do beta even to d extend of contracting over bridge by their camp
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by segun359(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
Imagine a religious organization performing the function of an elected Govt. ....smh
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by rarry(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
omo see lie
that picture is not the arepo - warewa end
pple just sit down and cook up stories, mendacious fellows, li(e) muhammed kins
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by vislabraye(m): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Only in Nigeria. A non governmental organisation undertakes the construction of a federal highway because the federal government is inept and unconcerned about the plight of its citizenry.

x

The Government is broke.
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Before nko?if dem no repair am,na me go repair am,their members wey dey carry tithe come there no dey use the road with their GO and mummy GO? Quote me negatively and die mysteriously in your sleep

As in, I don't get why people are making such a big deal out of this. Winners does the same thing every year on the roads that link Lagos to Ota around this period. It's all done to ensure their people come for end of the year camps. They are going to gain more repairing the roads as more people would be encouraged to attend the camps. Nothing heroic here, just common sense capitalism.
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by IYANGBALI: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
LastOkpaBender:

As in, I don't get why people are making such a big deal out of this. Winners does the same thing every year on the roads that link Lagos to Ota around this period. It's all done to ensure their people come for end of the year camps. They are going to gain more repairing the roads as more people would be encouraged to attend the camps. Nothing heroic here, just common sense capitalism.
don't mind them jare
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by IYANGBALI: 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
36STATES:
BIG FAT LIE. THAT IS JULIUS BERGER THEIR.
RCCG decieving the public since 90AD

1 Like

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by UyiIredia(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
cryThat's nice of them.
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
CARLOSZ:
[img]http://www.talkglitz.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Lagos-Ibadan-Expressway-300x200.jpg[/img]

http://www.talkglitz.tv/2015/11/05/rccg-repairs-lagos-ibadan-expressway/

[img]http://www.talkglitz.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Lagos-Ibadan-Expressway.jpg[/img]

That photo is wrong and misleading. The headline is misleading. You bloggers in Nigeria should have the fear of God, rubbishing others handwork for your gain (to get traffic). Karma is real.

I wonder what the jobs of mods are on NL, Nairaland is being run like a garage, and to think Nairaland is the Reddit of Nigeria. Looks like oga seun and all NL employees are on permanent leave.

No content moderation whatsoever.
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by FisifunKododada: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
cool Great development. Meanwhile give us Biafra or give us death.

IPOB Youth.
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by dyn1800: 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
This doesn't look like RCCG WORK .... WELL IF IT IS THAT MEANS THEY'RE NOW USE TAX PAYER MONEY WISELY ..... YOU got THE MSG?
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by tdayof(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
wendixx:
Somebody Shout Halleluyah!! wink
hallelujah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) / Satanic Language:hidden Meaning In Our Daily Chatting / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.