Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,199 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway (56621 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Donbabajay12(m): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
ademoladeji:

Amen... Buh that picture is work being done by JBN no RCCG.

I passed thru the road last week Thursday... They're working on the road and the traffic was terrific.

Anyway, we'll all enjoy the road upon completion
All join *all we need is good road for easy transportation*
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by lomprico(m): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Many of you see this as a good move because of church sentiments. How many politicians attend rccg? Some are even pastors there, why cant they push for the govt to fix d road? after all they are also in the system. Time will come when politicians wont do anything again, the masses will be the one fixing all social amenities even when d govt have taxed them. I hate this country! SMH! angry

1 Like

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by otiigba1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
While buhari is busy either sleeping or chasing winds and kwaraption grin
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by EARN: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
I live in AREPO and pass that ROAD daily. That Pics is a SCAM.

And mind you no such thing as REDEEM church putting any palliative. An Engr. named BANJO staying in AREPO with some well meaning persons filled the bad portions to Ease people's suffering.

The Governor's men are the one seen doing drainage work while the side inward lagos is still having bad portions which slows traffic.

People should say the truth and not carry Rumour or suspicion without clarifying first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by aydrees09: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
successiam:
God bless Christianity

may God destroy Islam

Are u silly ? Do you have to say that ? If Muslims reply u now, it will turn to another thing . Grow up Man !!!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by JaaizTech: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
All I can see are julius Bergers trucks in that pic. RCCG can definitely repair roads if she deems it fit, she is that wealthy.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Smooyis(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kudos to RCCG and our daddy pastor ADEBOYE. This will serve as a challenge to the government.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DIVINE78: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thank You Jesus.
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ChicagoBar(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
na was ooo ... is Ogun state government not redeem church .....
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by undisputedgbola(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
osimataylor:
This is not the picture of the palliative action of RCCG.Why this lie?
Blame the bloggers who want to make name!!!
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Omeny: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Good Humanitarian and community work! God bless The Redeemed Church!
But let it be noted that my church RCCG is among all other things one of the problems on those roads!

With our everyday conventions,Meetings,Encounters with God. etc And traffic gridlock and pains that come with it,this type of gesture will be say is over due coming from major stack-holders on the road and RCCG being one of the major beneficiary of that road!

Good one again and we expect more projects like this to be under taken by the same RCCG and other mega Churches using those roads!
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
jerryunit48:
Great! I almost missed my flight last week Thursday because of hold up just around this area

i wish you miss the flight. Your own too much.....................instead of you to move early, u were home sucking breast and promising heaven and earth to the girl. grin
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by kennycalls(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
Now that's what christianity is all about!
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
What do you expect with 6 months of Masturbation grin
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by banio: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hope Govt won't stop them because that's what govt did in my area
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by kfrosh: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lies undecided.........yes redeem is repairing the road in their own way but that's not the picture. Don't deceive the populace please, plus am presently in the traffic heading into Lagos. They should move fast with whatever they are doing.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Ssms(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
where r dose complaining dat all pastor adeboye knows is to fly private jet around without helping d citizen......can u all see wt ur eyes?God bless redeem,God bless pastor adebodye,Godd bless nigeria
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by funkybully(f): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Picture u uploaded is Julius Berger work

RCCG claimed they filled gravels

Amosun claimed palliative by ogun state govt.

Who do we believe?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by UjSizzle(f): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
I swear Musiwa is a clown grin
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by abatically(m): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
CARLOSZ:
[img]http://www.talkglitz.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Lagos-Ibadan-Expressway-300x200.jpg[/img]

http://www.talkglitz.tv/2015/11/05/rccg-repairs-lagos-ibadan-expressway/

[img]http://www.talkglitz.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Lagos-Ibadan-Expressway.jpg[/img]
This is definitely not the picture of Lagos Ibadan expressway at the moment. Redeem might be working on the road now but this picture is misleading. This is an old picture when Julius Berger was working on the road.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by StepTwo: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
pure lies, those are Julius Berger machineries I can see there.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by adioolayi(m): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
THIS NEWS MISLEADING.... YES, PALLIATIVE WORKS IS ONGOING ON THE ROAD...BUT IT'S BEING DONE BY OGUN STATE GOVERNMENT..
I WATCHED GOVERNOR AMOSUN ON CHANNELS NEWS YESTERDAY AND LAGOS STATE FRSC SECTOR COMMAND HEAD...IT'S NOT RCCG PLEASE... IT'S OGUN STATE GOVERNMENT... AND THAT PIX IS FAKE...THE FAILED PORTION IS TERRIBLE

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by godwin120alex: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
Welldone Redeem. The are always fixing roads near their churches
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by adioolayi(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
funkybully:
Picture u uploaded is Julius Berger work

RCCG claimed they filled gravels

Amosun claimed palliative by ogun state govt.

Who do we believe?
Sincerely Governor Amosun was interviewed at the site yesterday... I watched it on channels news....FRSC Lagos Sector head even advise motorist to use alternative route if possible because of slow movement that may be experienced

1 Like

Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by theresaese(f): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Good job more blessing giving back is not so bad!
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Busari132(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
successiam:
God bless Christianity

may God destroy Islam
May God destroy you and your entire Family. Nonentity
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
successiam:
God bless Christianity
may God destroy Islam
cheesy Christianity builds Islamity bombards
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Only in Nigeria. A non governmental organisation undertakes the construction of a federal highway because the federal government is inept and unconcerned about the plight of its citizenry.

@seun, lalasticlala

Can you kindly ban the poster above me for 24 years? wink
It is called Social Responsibility.
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Tobium1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Better than flying private jets
Re: RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Sweetguy25: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
asuustrike2009:

It is called Social Responsibility.

My friend. The responsibility belongs to the federal government. This road is a commercial road with a very high traffic, it needs to be constructed and developed with international best standards and with social responsibility standards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.