Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs (22449 Views)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bollinger:

Anyone can tell you anything but does that make it true? You don't have a database. You don't have a tax system, which by the way is what "normal" countries use to fund such social projects. You can't even pay salaries. But yet you expect 5k monthly for doing nothing. Ok.

I'll advice you read my post again for better understanding before you post another rubbish, your vice president told us how APC is going to achieve their promise of #5k, didn't they knw that we don't have a database here?

Didn't they put all the things you mentioned into consideration before coming out with the promise?

You have nothing to say Bro, keep defending those 1diots, I believe you work with them....

If they had told to have patience with them and tell us to consider the situation of the country now, it would have been better than waving it down when the motion was raise....

Why deceive others just because you want to get to a position?
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Bay1: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
we need both The Government is a continuous process let they pay the 5k first
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by onatisi(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
udemzy101:

I'll advice you read my post again for better understanding before you post another rubbish, your vice president told us how APC is going to achieve their promise of #5k, didn't they knw that we don't have a database here?

Didn't they put all the things you mentioned into consideration before coming out with the promise?

You have nothing to say Bro, keep defending those 1diots, I believe you work with them....

If they had told to have patience with them and tell us to consider the situation of the country now, it would have been better than waving it down when the motion was raise....

ignore that person
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Spidermon: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
This is what it must have felt like as an Israelite in the wilderness. Nigeria just doesn't seem to have sensible priorities. Nigeria na Zoo abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by onatisi(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bay1:
we need both
The Government is a continuous process let they pay the 5k first
funny post
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Bollinger(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
udemzy101:

Anyone can tell you anything but does that make it true? You don't have a database. You don't have a tax system, which by the way is what "normal" countries use to fund such social projects. You can't even pay salaries. But yet you expect 5k monthly for doing nothing. Ok.

p.s I am not defending them. I am only making fun of your stupi.dity in believing them in the first place.
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by opportunihub: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
If you are waiting for government to give you #5k or jobs now now, you are mistaken. Become self employed and make money for yourself. Learn how to @ www.opportunihub.com.
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Pinkyberry2(f): 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
That is how it is done in a civilize country, it must not meet all ur day to day needs but will guaranty you of at least one meal a day for the period of being jobless... and it will further give you a sense of responsibility to your country because you will have it in mind that your country actually have your welfare at heart. crime will reduce and patriotism will rise...
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by porka: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
madmoney:
[size=13pt]General Muhammadu Buhari said he had only one million Naira in his account before he became president and 150 cows to his name and you jumped, clapped and said, “Yes, that is a man with integrity. He is dirt poor.”

Shortly after the elections and without declaring his assets publicly you realised that Buhari has N30 million in his UBA personal account and owns a palatial home in Abuja worth over N2 billion. You said, “It is okay, Buhari is a man of integrity. He can own a house anywhere. He is not as rich as IBB, Abdulsalam, or Danjuma.” Instead of you to call him out for what he is, a man of questionable character.

He said he borrowed N27 million to buy his nomination form to run for president on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and you clapped for him that he is so poor he had to borrow money and no president had ever been so poor.

A few weeks later, the wife of a “poor” general, makes a donation of N130 million to internally displaced persons in Adamawa. Because her name is Aisha Buhari, some people raise eye brows and ask, if she had N130 million to give away to the real poor people, why couldn’t she give her husband a paltry N27 million to buy his form. You said, “Oh! She is from a very wealthy family, the family of Nuhu Ribadu who also is an acclaimed “poor man” with cows to his name.” Without probing deeper, you swallowed the story of Aisha Buhari’s “wealthy family” hook, line and sinker.

Buhari said he owns nothing abroad, but yet his wife lives at Mayfair in London. Mayfair is one of the most expensive and exclusive neighbourhoods the world. So you really believed the lie that Buhari’s family, would live in a council home in UK? I repeatedly told you that Buhari owns the house in Mayfair where his Aisha Buhari stays, instead of doing research or at least some cognitive reasoning, you decided to call me names… Oh, never mind.

While Buhari was petroleum minister, N2.8 billion (valued at N645 billion in today’s money) grew wings and flew away from the NNPC account in London. Buhari claims he knows nothing about it. You decided he was innocent until proven guilty, afterall, he has sold you the dummy that he is Mr. Integrity. Yet you feel comfortable hounding Diezani Alison-Madueke for money that IS NOT MISSING of which a Senate committee investigated and cleared her of any wrongdoing from allegations fabricated by Buhari’s brother Sanusi the Emir of Kano. Buhari – innocent until proven guilty though money got missing under his watch; but Alison-Madueke – guilty even if proven innocent on money that is not missing.

Buhari said he would bring back the Chibok girls within 30 days of assuming of office, it is going to six months now instead of you demanding for the return of the girls you said you want to give him time. Okay, Buhari, please take your time.

He promised to wipe out his misguided brothers Boko Haram within 100 days in office because it would be a walk in the park for him as an ex-military ruler. You believed him and what has happened since? Over two thousand innocent Nigerians have been slaughtered by his misguided brothers under his watch. The deadliest reign of the Islamist terrorist group since they began their Jihadist campaign in 2009. Yet, instead of asking Buhari questions, you engage in an equally blood-stained conspiracy of silence.

Buhari claimed Jonathan left an empty treasury. But in six months or zero action on the economy and with foreign investors fleeing Nigeria, and with no cabinet… Nigeria is still in one piece. Please where does he get the money to preserve the economy? Instead of asking Buhari these questions and asking if he has been paid his salary and allowances in those six months you are busy passing the blame to a man who has left office.

Buhari has been jetting around the world disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians in the failed quest to be seen as a corruption fighter. He is running Nigeria down and making gaffes at every point. What do you do? Instead of holding him to account, you excuse him and point to non-existent gaffes of a Ph.D. holder president whom you love to hate. At this point, I have to say you are an idiot.

Buhari, is busy fighting the mantra “corruption” and the economy is grounding to a halt, you are losing your jobs and investments, instead of you to tell him that he can fight corruption and still keep the economy rolling you make dumb excuses for him and say he needs time to “fight corruption properly”. What does properly mean? You probably can’t say. But you give him a pass as Nigerian groan under the weight of a failed economy caused by a frozen-in1984 president.

Instead of reminding Buhari of his lack of an educational qualification for the job and why he should swiftly put up a team that does have the paper certification, you instead celebrate the “return of power to the North”. You forget to ask him how he is going to sustain the power he has. Instead, you remember to remind him that he is the messiah of his time.

Have you asked him what is happening to our currency depreciating by the minute? Why naira is not equivalent to a dollar as yet? Have you asked him why Nigerian school children are not fed once a day?

Have you asked him why NYSC members have not received their N50,000 monthly allowance that he promised during the campaigns? Or have you asked him why the current “paltry” sum paid to corps members are being owed under Buhari?

Have the docile “men of the fourth estate” aka the journalists reminded him of their insurance policies? That one is so funny………No, they have not but rather are still carrying on with lies and propaganda.

Have you asked him why petrol is N140 today instead of N40? Idiots you would buy and keep quiet after all your docile man is called Buhari. You still have not seen a reason to go and converge at the freedom park in Lagos and sing “Solidarity forever” Woe betide you all.

Have you asked him why he has not fed the old pensioners like himself as he promised? No, you won’t because you just can’t.

He promised you the best Angels and Saints as ministers but gave you the most rapacious criminals as noisemakers.

Have you asked him why he deceived you in almost six months? No, you have not instead you are busy telling people why he has the right to compensate his fellow thieving class.

He said the country is broke, but Fayose asked him to account for the monthly revenue as the previous government was doing instead of doing just that he is attacking and harassing the man. Does Fayose look like someone he can harass like that? Please, park well, Sir or reverse. But isn’t accounting for our monthly revenues what a nobleman should do? Isn’t that the true meaning of transparency? No, he is not noble nor transparent but he is a fraudster that lacks all forms of decency.

You still do not doubt his integrity as a person instead you are still believing him to be the Daniel that has come to judgment.

You are fools, but Buhari is a congenital liar.

Stand up and say no to #BuhariSpoilingNigeria.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by walanter(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
bidexmimi:
Why should we bother ourselves on 5000 naira promise..If they eventually decide to pay the 5k, do you think it would help the unemployed in anyway.. of what use is 5k monthly when some of your mates are earning 200k and above monthly..

We need to wake up and demand for skill acquisition schemes and Jobs..we don't want 5k...5k can't make some ladies hair, some of us spend more dan 5k daily..Will 5k feed you for a month?
Let's fight for Jobs and reduce unemployment not 5k.
Nigerian youth should be thinking of the nation's progress,we don't have to be political in all our thinking. Just my thought.
the must high is waching
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by saint047(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
If U are sensible you should know by now that #Our5k is not about PDP or APC
It is about compelling this Government to fulfil their promise

2 Likes

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bollinger:

So, basically what you are saying is the government would just pick a poor woman at random, or any woman who looks poor and give 5k. Jesus, what planet are you from. Does Nigeria have a database? This is a country that cannot even pay salaries for God's sake.
how do other government offer social welfare, why do you think the government is paying for NIMs
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by saint047(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Broken vows are like broken mirrors. They leave those who make them bleeding and staring at fractured images of themselves. We need #Our5k

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by specco(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
costandi:
Madam, I agree with your point.

But, do you know its easier to provide 5k than to provide jobs.
He who is not faithful in little will not be faithful in much. Let them pay the 5k first. They promised it to nigerians. It is too bad to consider the promise immaterial now when about 7 million voters and youths based their voting decision on that.
And another 2million parents voted apc based on the school meal bait. Are they scammed? Your guess...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by honeywealth75(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
What u av nt tell me is , is belize president met a decayed goverment like d nigerian system.
onatisi:
Belize had their elections on Wednesday just yesterday and the prime minister is forming his cabinet tomorrow on Friday. That is purposeful modern day 21st century leadership buhari is yet to form his cabinet 7 months after election and you still want yo wait to 2 years before knowing what to say
Don't let buharo and apc take you for a fool
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Stylaay(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Wetin dey pisse off i work for 30 something f
Ucking days and these blad clad party and government no fit pay me my salary if na Jonathan if person knack leg for stone dem for blame am. Me I know the man buhari will be demystified after four years. I blame our empty politicians that couldn't come up with viable candidates for us to select from. Wetin dey vex me na d blind followers hip some youths are engaging in. If buhari does well I will compliment him. If does wrong I will voice out not sentiments attached like I did to Goodluck. A government that doesn't feel the pains of its followers has failed. A prime minister resigned because people went to a club and died from a fire. This one people dey vex government no send

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by ELITE0911(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
IyaIode:
5k is for the poorest in our society, most especially old women. Go back and read the Apc manifesto

liar liar pants on fire!!!
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bollinger:

p.s I am not defending them. I am only making fun of your stupi.dity in believing them in the first place.

Now I know you're stupid and useless...

What's the meaning of the bolded statement, are you trying to tell us that we shouldn't trust the government that promise change?

Your party APC made a promise after telling us how they are going to achieve and you're here posting trash to defend them?

Keep defending your useless paymaster.. 1diot
You reason with your Anus Bro....

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Stylaay(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
Wetin dey pisse off i work for 30 something f
Ucking days and these blad clad party and government no fit pay me my salary if na Jonathan if person knack leg for stone dem for blame am. Me I know the man buhari will be demystified after four years. I blame our empty politicians that couldn't come up with viable candidates for us to select from. Wetin dey vex me na d blind followers hip some youths are engaging in. If buhari does well I will compliment him. If does wrong I will voice out no sentiments attached like I did to Goodluck. A government that doesn't feel the pains of its followers has failed. A prime minister resigned because people went to a club and died from a fire. Stupid govt no send us sef

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by favourlove1: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Op, o SMH for you. Apc made a promise they rnt keeping n ur here defending them. Too bad youths like you refuse to hold ur gov accountable but wanted to stone gej based on false allegations by d likes of lai moha sanusi etc. They made a promise N d people voted based on those promises so why r u defending them. Mstcheeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by BushidoBlue(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
udemzy101:

Now I know you're stupid and useless...

What's the meaning of the bolded statement, are you trying to tell us that we shouldn't trust the government that promise change?

Your party APC made a promise after telling us how they are going to achieve and you're here posting trash to defend them?

Keep defending your useless paymaster.. 1diot
You reason with your Anus Bro....

APC is in soup they are more confused than ever... 5k don hook dem for throat.

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bollinger:

So, basically what you are saying is the government would just pick a poor woman at random, or any woman who looks poor and give 5k. Jesus, what planet are you from. Does Nigeria have a database? This is a country that cannot even pay salaries for God's sake.
how do other government offer social welfare, why do you think the government is gathering data

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Damdeok(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
We dnt nid ur 5k, it wil increase unemployment

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by VcStunner(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Love Machine:
If govt decides to sponsor you into apprenticeship, after graduation, how will you get the funds to establish yourself?You will still need money to start it.I have done couple of apprentices and graduated.Getting the money to start the job is hell.So it's not about skill acquisition alone bro.
yes it's not just about skill acquisition... that's why before the APC came with their fallacies and lies there was YouWin program where young entrepreneurs with different skills and a good business proposal were awarded good cash to start the business of their dreams. Where are we with the YouWin program today after PMB took over. I still insist on that written apology from APC.

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by barcaboi(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
airsaylongcon:
they promised to do both, provide jobs and pay the indigent. A promise is a debt. Let them fulfil

*modified*
LadyF ooooo come and see grin
no 1...GEJs budget is still what is bn used
2. We have lots of road contractors 2 pay to complete pending project and settle fuel marketers...
so we should stay calm and watch it unfold as we give constructibe criticism and helo put dem in check
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by wiseoneking: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
bidexmimi:
Why should we bother ourselves on 5000 naira promise..If they eventually decide to pay the 5k, do you think it would help the unemployed in anyway.. of what use is 5k monthly when some of your mates are earning 200k and above monthly..

We need to wake up and demand for skill acquisition schemes and Jobs..we don't want 5k...5k can't make some ladies hair, some of us spend more dan 5k daily..Will 5k feed you for a month?
Nigerian youth should be thinking of the nation's progress,we don't have to be political in all our thinking. Just my thought.
nobody is demanding anything. He made a promise and he is bound to fulfill it. These those not take the place of job creation. See your life now, your sai baba is now get clearer to you as a real SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by RaphaeloBurgess: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
The truth is that majority #our5k wailers do not fit into the scheme. Most of them are working though underemployed. They are the youth wing of PDP that was still embittered because of lost of 2015 election. But GEJ created YOUWIN,SURE-P and the rest. Why can't you idiotic elements get jobs through that. Rather you allowed your greedy PDP Senators who are solely responsible for the need for the riculous 5k which was conceived as a paliative to play on your intelligence. If you guys think you can back to Aso Rock, then God is not God. Inasmuch as God is God,PDP has joined the likes of AD, LP which are in the political trash bin
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by calcal: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
bidexmimi:

your thought not too good, in any civilized society there must be welfare for anyone at anytime, we have to fight for 50000 naira and not 5000 and let them think of how to reduce the number of people collecting welfare by facilitating job creation.
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by wiseoneking: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
magicminister:
They promised to give 5k to the poorest amongst us and also create instantaneous jobs totalling over 700 thousand.

We have seen none of the above.

Is it right to say apc is a party of lies?
I aM neither on the side of apc or pdp but I am on the side of Nigeria and right now, it feels like Nigerians are being taken for fools.

Even the primary school meals they promised, no one is saying anything about that.

Its really really really unfair to make all these promises and thus far, no move has been made to fulfill anyone. For heck sake, we don't have ministers....

Alot of people don't need that 5k but some people really do.
Its called social welfare in the developed world. You tax the well to do and provide for the weakest amongst us.

Infact, I feel disabled people should be paid the 5k... no one cares for the disabled people. MOST are all left to suffer and die.
The 5k would go a might long way in providing their basic needs and giving them a sense of belonging,

Apc wouldnt do that, instead they saddle us with saraki's case which we all know will come to nut.
They saddle us with we will, we want to, we would, we could but no affirmative action.
They saddle us with pictures of buharis wife and daugther.

Please, campaign is over. Apc should hit the ground running.
Its over 6 months and they are yet to start the engine talkless of running.

Shame!!-

Off-topic

Guys, I need some help. Please read and contribute meaninfully

https://www.nairaland.com/2715748/urgent-needed-how-get-passport
You were ones an apc advocate but now, you take idea to deny with weak suspicious apology.
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
airsaylongcon:
they promised to do both, provide jobs and pay the indigent. A promise is a debt. Let them fulfil

*modified*
LadyF ooooo come and see grin

See dis mumu.....#Oyaa Go kolet am
Re: Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs by 2rez: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lousymouth:
Yes ooo... They Promised us Jobs too ooo... But we need the 5k for transport fare during Job hunting...

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari / FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose / Thugs Loyal To APC Chairman Brutalise PDP Members During Osun West By-election(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.