Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Forget School And Go To Prison - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Forget School And Go To Prison (2717 Views)

Meet The Tough Female Judge That Sent Ex-governor, Jolly Nyame, To Prison / LAUGH AND FORGET UR NAME / What Nickname Did You Give Your Teacher In School And Why?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget School And Go To Prison by finnestdope(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
president. Nelson Mandela came out from prison and became a president. Obasanjo came out from prison and became a president. Theodore Orji from prison and became a Governor. Omisore Iyiola from prison to Senator. Even Jerry Rawlings from prison to Head of State. My dear, spending five years in prison is far better than spending five years in university .. even Jomo kenyatta from prison to president. Joseph came out of prison and became a prime minister... be wise pals..its real..go to prison nd become something in life...Forget school. Dont say i didnt tell u o! .....
Re: Forget School And Go To Prison by finnestdope(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lol, true talk shaa
Re: Forget School And Go To Prison by Sanmel(f): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lol...
Re: Forget School And Go To Prison by finnestdope(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sanmel:
Lol...
abi no b so?
Re: Forget School And Go To Prison by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
I hope you are in prison now
Re: Forget School And Go To Prison by nduprincekc(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
prisoner's re liable to die old''
Re: Forget School And Go To Prison by finnestdope(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Snowangel4:
I hope you are in prison now
hahahahahaha... Am not o
Re: Forget School And Go To Prison by finnestdope(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
nduprincekc:
prisoner's re liable to die old''

lol... Naxo man
Re: Forget School And Go To Prison by akigbemaru: 5:15am On Jan 02, 2016
SCHOOL OR PRISON
Re: Forget School And Go To Prison by ishmorgium(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2016
they went to school before they went to prison na. go to school - go to prison - become great
Re: Forget School And Go To Prison by akigbemaru: 12:57am On Jan 09, 2016
prison or school
Re: Forget School And Go To Prison by finnestdope(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
both
akigbemaru:
SCHOOL OR PRISON
Re: Forget School And Go To Prison by achilles1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
On ma way to prison....make una no 4get to visit oh... Dats if u want appointment
Re: Forget School And Go To Prison by finnestdope(m): 2:07am On Jan 04, 2017
achilles1:
On ma way to prison....make una no 4get to visit oh... Dats if u want appointment

ok, am followin u
Re: Forget School And Go To Prison by finnestdope(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2017
grin grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

Funny But True, Is This Ur Experience? Salary Cycle (hilarious Photo) / 36 Hillarious Superstitious Beliefs / Igwe2pac Is Mad Again......i Deserve Some Accolades (trending Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.