Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,046 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Saudi Arabia ,the Seat Of Islam Is The Most Wicked Government On Earth - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia ,the Seat Of Islam Is The Most Wicked Government On Earth (5979 Views)

World Most Wicked People--10 / The Death Of Cartoonist Artist, Drawing Picture Of Islam Prophet (PHOTOS) / South Africa Government On a Stove top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia ,the Seat Of Islam Is The Most Wicked Government On Earth by RichyBlacK(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2009
biina:

and you know this as a fact? undecided
So the fight in Somalia is over islamic sects? undecided
Its funny that you condemn the wahhabist of trying to kill other Muslims, but then recommend that they be wiped out. Pot calling kettle black undecided
People have always done evil in the name of God and religion. The problem is with people and not with God or religion.

@biina,

Stop dat ota akara yarns.

I am for liberty and human rights, however, when murderers go on rampage killing people, burning their homes, raping their women and desecrating their graves, the issue has gone beyond diplomacy and reasoning. I will aim my RPG at the marauding mob and shoot to kill.

It is perfectly fine to fight against evil/tyranny/genocide, else the perpetrators will somehow think they have a monopoly to violence. Recall the Rwandan genocide. The mass killings went on for months and nearly a million Tutsis were murdered by Hutu militia groups like the Interahamwe. Did the Tutsi rebels neutralize the genocide by chatting with the Hutu militias?

On your other point regarding Saudi-Arabia's influence on the al-Shabab group, I recommend that you read the BBC article.
Re: Saudi Arabia ,the Seat Of Islam Is The Most Wicked Government On Earth by biina: 11:32am On Jun 19, 2009
RichyBlacK:

@biina,

Stop dat ota akara yarns.

I am for liberty and human rights, however, when murderers go on rampage killing people, burning their homes, raping their women and desecrating their graves, the issue has gone beyond diplomacy and reasoning. I will aim my RPG at the marauding mob and shoot to kill.

It is perfectly fine to fight against evil/tyranny/genocide, else the perpetrators will somehow think they have a monopoly to violence. Recall the Rwandan genocide. The mass killings went on for months and nearly a million Tutsis were murdered by Hutu militia groups like the Interahamwe. Did the Tutsi rebels neutralize the genocide by chatting with the Hutu militias?

On your other point regarding Saudi-Arabia's influence on the al-Shabab group, I recommend that you read the BBC article.

It is you that should reread your post and explain how you've reached your conclusion that the Al-shabab group are receiving orders from Saudi Arabia to desecrate the graves.

I have nothing against fighting that which is wrong, just dont try to justify yourself as being different when you do the same.
Re: Saudi Arabia ,the Seat Of Islam Is The Most Wicked Government On Earth by sosisi(f): 1:04am On Jun 27, 2009
confusion in the camp of the enemy
Re: Saudi Arabia ,the Seat Of Islam Is The Most Wicked Government On Earth by tintingz(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
Diz poster na mumu oh, av u been to other countries or read their laws av u even study Saudi laws or been there, u just copy from google and paste western stories about Saudi Arabia, av u been to Isreal, d jews, or india, china etc to knw dere laws nd traditions, oyinbo don brainwash ur brain to start posting rubbish here, ask urself why america nd europe(iluminantis headquater) are disturbing d Arabs comparing to brainwash Africans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Military Says Libyan Airstrikes Did Not Take Place / Sa Ready To Join Nigeria To Fight BH / Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.