Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) (70861 Views)

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) / When Northerners Refuse To Turn Out For BVN / When Northerners Realizes BVN Means Buhari Verification Number[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Our5k(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2015
sexaddict08:

u gat to let go friend. its over 7 months now.
it would be affecting ur health but u won't know it
Sorry, but are you mad?? How can I let go when the kunu drinker wouldn't give me my 5k undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by maduxs: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2015
Buhari is unscrupulous being
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

i learnt all these things from Elrufai and apc so mr man Buhari is a hated man and a useless terrorist that deserves to die.

shove your sermon in your asss.

am a fast learner apc taught me well.

Nigeria is cursed already until those coppers and many souls Buhari killed gets justice so mr man "God bless Nigeria" is just a mere useless word
you are very foolish!

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by laprince(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2015
funny pix

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by olori4real(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2015
LMAOOOO! IF THEM CATCH U
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Our5k(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2015
lastmessenger:
it seems calling pmb puts some money in your bank account. you have to deal with the fact that pa buhari remains the president of Nigeria for the next 3 years and some months and probably will add an extra 4 years to it.
I think he's too old and suffering from amnesia. Otherwise, how could he forget too soon the 5k he promised us cry
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by lexicot: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
why cant u learn frm buhari integrity that won him aso rock, why cant u learn frm buhari doggedness in contesting 5times and winning. Why cant u learn frm buhari tolerance and patience in spite of blackmail by haters in the election. Why cant u learn good things. Is life not a balance of good and bad. If u want to learn frm apc, why not learn frm its head buhari and why people troop in sun or rain to see him. Do u have the video recording of buhari killing coppers? Take it to court

Your statements made sense until the 'bolded' one. Do you think hitler picked up a gun during the world war 2 conquering quest. Words and motivational speech are far stronger than the most sophisticated man made weapon.

Dog and baboon blood will soak together - Buhari (paraphrasing)

The above wordings is enough to justify that he is solely responsible for the massacre of innocent people during that election. He is far guilty than the person that picked up the weapon.

Next time try to draw reasonable conclusion as per providing evidence. I'm Sick and tired of this blind follower-ship.

4 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by missKiffy(f): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2015
koma1:

Stop this bigotry it won't take you anywhere. the Buhari you are insulting still remains your president and there is nothing you can do about it, so the earlier you stop hating the better for you.God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigeria cool smiley

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by ewenla1234(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2015
mumuhamado mumuharii

Dis name sound funny you know Hit more like If its really sounds funny to u... Ewenla4youths.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Our5k(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
you are very foolish!
Hmm! Coming from the son of an animal. How ironic! lipsrsealed
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by AreaFada2: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2015
ernesty20:
your booobs are fuckkable
That's somebody's angel, sweetheart, sister, daughter. Give some respect sir.

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by oleeee(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Nope your harlot mother should be ashamed of giving birth to you first
choi ur mother don born nonsence.. nd I tell ur mother make she give your father Blowj*b only o,,,she 4 no waste 9month of her miserable life dey bring up one fo*l...
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2015
Our5k:

Hmm! Coming from the son of an animal. How ironic! lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by TymeLogos: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Is this fair to our Northern brothers?

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Our5k(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by kestolove95(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Buhari is a damigod in d north, even if he raises the rebel call ojukwu hand up dat he shud b voted...even shekau will vote him

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Kx:

Let's try and check our mindset about the north.
What I have felt in this couple of days trip down north is diff from what we are being fed in the media bout north in the south.
Shockingly, with all the news bout BH, north, I mean, abj, kd and kano felt a lot more peaceful than Lagos
When the religious madness starts which is always rampant ,you'll change your song half way.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by tivta(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2015
A lot of truth is said in jest...
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by j4sure(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2015
ok now
remlurd:
Buhari Verification Number

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by oleeee(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Nope your harlot mother should be ashamed of giving birth to you first
and your father too 4 just self-service u ontop bedshit...kai I pity DAT fo*l u call ur father,,
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2015
Our5k:
angry
them send you to come target me today ABI?
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by francizy(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
why cant u learn frm buhari integrity that won him aso rock, why cant u learn frm buhari doggedness in contesting 5times and winning. Why cant u learn frm buhari tolerance and patience in spite of blackmail by haters in the election. Why cant u learn good things. Is life not a balance of good and bad. If u want to learn frm apc, why not learn frm its head buhari and why people troop in sun or rain to see him. Do u have the video recording of buhari killing coppers? Take it to court

Mr man, there's nothing to learn from Buhari. A man that him and his party chose to tow the lie telling and deceitful path can never be termed to be a man of integrity. He contested five times because he's not a man of his words. He's tolerant and patient yet he chose to soak dogs and baboons in blood. He supported boko haram in the past so there's nothing good about him..

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by miqos02(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2015
hmmm
remlurd:
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by fascowilly(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

i learnt all these things from Elrufai and apc so mr man Buhari is a hated man and a useless terrorist that deserves to die.

shove your sermon in your asss.

am a fast learner apc taught me well.

Nigeria is cursed already until those coppers and many souls Buhari killed gets justice so mr man "God bless Nigeria" is just a mere useless word
All this thing is killing you, what kind human is you hatred biafran, the man is at top enjoying his life with family and you're there suffering yourself with your YEYE family in that hamlet, better raise your voice to God to save your life, Vagabond.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Our5k(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
them send you to come target me today ABI?
All I need is my 5k angry
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Our5k(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2015
fascowilly:

All this thing is killing you, what kind human is you hatred biafran, the mam is at top enjoying his life with family and you're there suffering yourself with your YEYE family in that hamlet, better raise your voice to God to save your life, Vagabond.
Your grammar just dey turn my eyes. Did you attend the same school with Buhari?

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Mendo007(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2015
remlurd:
hahahaha
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Ozededes: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2015
You too can be a landlord this year, buy a plot of land at

Beachveiw Lekki (sea side) 3.5m/plot

Wood island 900k/plot

Agbara 300k/plot

ENQUIRIES: 08059414703

www.pacismultiplex.com

34b isaac john street igbobi, Fadeyi, Lagos.

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Reptyle(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2015
remlurd:

This is funny but could be taken wrongly.

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Our5k:

All I need is my 5k angry
even if you get the 5k.

Weti you go use am take do?

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by jackima: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2015
These are all signs of the end time.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by darlingnuel(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2015
Who is a Northerner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) / Man Supports His Big Belly While Sleeping (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.