Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) (70839 Views)

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) / When Northerners Refuse To Turn Out For BVN / When Northerners Realizes BVN Means Buhari Verification Number[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by 2dillu2(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Hausa people r the worst set of ppo on earth
foolish idiot

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Tedassie(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2015
fistonati:

I don't support ds harrasment of d president, he deserves our collective respect.

If not for anything, treat him like a brother, like a friend, like an uncle, like a teacher, like a brethren, like a father and most especially like our President.
bros,mk we see road jarey,when GEJ was presido did buhari accord him the same measure of respect or brotherliness,dat GEJ accorded him,(to show how GEj has a heart of gold he awarded Buhari CON or most influential nigerian(i stand corrected)...what goes around comes around,the same way he raised hell over the past administration he should expect same in his admin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by damiloladuke: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2015
remlurd:
Buhari Verification Number

Am calling on Seun's attention to This certain post

RULE 2 ON NAIRALAND SAYS

[b]2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.[/b]

I don't see any reason why this post will be on Frontpage as I view it to be a direct slap on the face of the people from the North.

I will like to iterate that I made a post similar to this and a moderator banned me till 2034. Will that be fair.

Something should be done

lalasticlala
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by ddude: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

taa Mechie onu ebea

bullharry deserves everything he did to Gej times 24

aren't you there when they are calling Gej names, Gej endured all these and now you're preaching to me, abeg carry your preaching go another place because we're just warming up after all we're just displaying the skills we learnt from apc because we're good students aren't we? grin

remember

clueless
dumbo
drunkard
shippotamus ( even from our so called statesmen)
etc

people like Elrufai, Amaechi, Lier Muhammed made office of the president look like a mere local government chairman office because they hate Gej now you're preaching to me angry

abeg bro no let me vex for you angry
you are a sad man
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by davo3286: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
koma1:

Stop this bigotry it won't take you anywhere. the Buhari you are insulting still remains your president and there is nothing you can do about it, so the earlier you stop hating the better for you.God bless Nigeria

You're a pathetic HYPOCRITE! angry

2 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by docjeph(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
listen to urself, the pdp man that claims to have moral justification to insult a president. This is the MINDSET of every pdp including tonye and co, and they expect to play opposition with this. It reminds me of the typical doyin okugbe case where heads are brought, brain removed and replaced with indomie
Lol. brains removed n replaced wit indomie. so funny
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Spybradd: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
damiloladuke:

Am calling on Seun's attention to This certain post

RULE 2 ON NAIRALAND SAYS

[b]2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.[/b]

I don't see any reason why this post will be on Frontpage as I view it to be a direct slap on the face of the people from the North.

"INSTEAD OF BUHARI VERIFICATION NUMBER,LETS MAKE IT "BOKO_HARAM VERIFICATION NUMBER"
OR 'BOKKI VERIFICATION NUMBER""
grin

I will like to iterate that I made a post similar to this and a moderator banned me till 2034. Will that be fair.

Something should be done

lalasticlala

mumu slave...e be like say you just land new hausa fulani nyansh licking and kissing job grin .....

OÐÉ NLA NLA..you made a similar post and you are here preaching cos yu 4qing got get..

your fooolish arsse was banned till 2034,guess what,thats gud riddance to bad and stuppid rubbish...

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by docjeph(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
fistonati:

I don't support ds harrasment of d president, he deserves our collective respect.

If not for anything, treat him like a brother, like a friend, like an uncle, like a teacher, like a brethren, like a father and most especially like our President.
OMG! did I hear u say like a teacher? to teach who? kindergartens or graduates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by ernesty20(m): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
9jii:

Your people and pigs have one thing in common.. you feed from our dumps
hausas wey be beggars

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by nikz(f): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Guys please let's stop the hate talk it's a forum to air opinions not to abuse! Thanx
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by lekan29ice(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
hehehehehe
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Spybradd: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Gayigaskia:

what is bad about them? Do they have babies factories? are they pimps, putting their own sisters in prostitution as a mean of making money? DO THEY BLEACH THEIR SKIN JUST TO LOOK FOREIGN? YOU Yoruba PIPO ARE JUST PLAIN STUPPID grin grin grin

looking for their trouble,ba?

grin
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by mart2k(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
ernesty20:
Northaners and dogs have one thing in common.. They born without looking back
C ur life, Ibos ar like Hausas too, they born born anyhow. I know that u b ibo
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by mart2k(m): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Cutehector:
...and they keep on ruling u
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by ernesty20(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
mart2k:
C ur life, Ibos ar like Hausas too, they born born anyhow. I know that u b ibo
no matta what, hausa pass igbo in number... We born like oyibo people.. One boy, one girl. Thats it
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Rilwayne001: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin Nairaland ehnnnn! Una no go kiii person
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by mart2k(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

taa Mechie onu ebea

aren't you there when they are calling Gej names, Gej endured all these and now you're preaching to me, abeg carry your preaching go another place because we're just warming up after all we're just displaying the skills we learnt from apc because we're good students aren't we? grin

remember

clueless
dumbo
drunkard
etc

people like Elrufai, Amaechi, Lier Muhammed made office of the president look like a mere local government chairman office because they hate Gej now you're preaching to me angry

bros u funny die
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by 4lashyme: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
funny
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by mart2k(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Gayigaskia:

what is bad about them? Do they have babies factories? are they pimps, putting their own sisters in prostitution as a mean of making money? grin grin grin
Na only ibos av dis qualities u just mentioned(LOL)
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by mart2k(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Birniwa:
Ignorance is an incurable disease, I don't pray the OP to get well from this sickness. I pray he continues to live in this darkness and all his generation. I believe this is just an example of how the SOUTHERNERS think, so myopic in thoughts.
Noooo, yorubas no dey think like that o, na d bad belle second class ibos dey think like that. Dem don swear for dem
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Gracito(f): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
mart2k:
Na only ibos av dis qualities u just mentioned(LOL)
only Igbos? Really? Tell me more
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by hafeeez11(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Yet we are still leading you
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by nom44311: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
why cant u learn frm buhari integrity that won him aso rock, why cant u learn frm buhari doggedness in contesting 5times and winning. Why cant u learn frm buhari tolerance and patience in spite of blackmail by haters in the election. Why cant u learn good things. Is life not a balance of good and bad. If u want to learn frm apc, why not learn frm its head buhari and why people troop in sun or rain to see him. Do u have the video recording of buhari killing coppers? Take it to court

Leave him, he is a child.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Scarcity234: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
why cant u learn frm buhari integrity that won him aso rock, why cant u learn frm buhari doggedness in contesting 5times and winning. Why cant u learn frm buhari tolerance and patience in spite of blackmail by haters in the election. Why cant u learn good things. Is life not a balance of good and bad. If u want to learn frm apc, why not learn frm its head buhari and why people troop in sun or rain to see him. Do u have the video recording of buhari killing coppers? Take it to court
You know the truth but just dont want to accept it. Buhari is just a role player in the corrupt game derailing this country from the path of progress.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by dragunov: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

taa Mechie onu ebea

remember

clueless
dumbo
drunkard
etc

Na wa o. Igbos are bad losers. Their immaturity is legendary.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by dragunov: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Our5k:

All I need is my 5k angry
Obviously you no get job.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Our5k(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
dragunov:
Obviously you no get job.
And where's the 5k for the jobless then?
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
Lol @ Buhari Verification Number grin.

Your nippleees are so big.
I can suck them all year
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Simeon005: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin Some people are just senseless! Buhari is 100 times better than bad luck called good luck
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by ChynoBEATS: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
ernesty20:
your booobs are fuckkable
See ya mawth ....

Kolo niqqar :/
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by damiloladuke: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Spybradd:

mumu slave...e be like say you just land new hausa fulani nyansh licking and kissing job grin .....

OÐÉ NLA NLA..you made a similar post and you are here preaching cos yu 4qing got get..

your fooolish arsse was banned till 2034,guess what,thats gud riddance to bad and stuppid rubbish...

OMG... ur words really hurt me and I leave it to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter / Man Supports His Big Belly While Sleeping (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.