Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun (30257 Views)

Ongoing Work At Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Fashola Is Working (Pics) / Man Thanks Ambode For Repairing Bad Spot Causing Traffic In Addo Road(pics / PHOTOS: Flour Mills Company Repairing Lagos Roads In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by admax(m): 1:23am On Nov 06, 2015
Ok
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by terrificjoe(m): 1:23am On Nov 06, 2015
ok
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Kyase:

For why na
Cuz you've been deceived and they'll keep deceiving you probably till the day you die.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by Kyase(m): 1:27am On Nov 06, 2015
Brandnew2:

Cuz you've been deceived and they'll keep deceiving you probably till the day you die.
Lol, you think so?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by emhoonline(m): 1:28am On Nov 06, 2015
O ma ga ke

Wana share Government glory wit our church

Not even

We wan steal am ni ke.....

But Ogun state Govt no wan gree shocked

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by 4reala(m): 1:36am On Nov 06, 2015
Did anybody notice how d lady was emphatic about money(million of Naira)? So dat later una no go come ask mr govnor, wetin him use money do cheesy

1 Like

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by adioolayi(m): 1:59am On Nov 06, 2015
Yes...this is true!
I said it on that misleading thread.. I watched Governor Amosun being interviewed by Channels TV right at the site.
Good one Ogun government!
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by abatically(m): 2:01am On Nov 06, 2015
kekakuz:
Don't tell me nonsense.

Yaiy
First to comment
I want to send a shout out to
My father
My mother
And my parents.

Ur father and mother are not ur parents?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by coalcoal1(m): 2:06am On Nov 06, 2015
OGUN state put up their banner on the vehicles working on the bad portions... the traffic there is really terrible. i spent more than 4 hours on the portion of the road being fixed on my way to Ibadan yesterday evening

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by SammyChi19(m): 2:08am On Nov 06, 2015
Liars it was on Channels Tv this night, the repair was carried out by RCCG.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by pawoz: 2:14am On Nov 06, 2015
So who is lieing now?? OGSG or RCCG
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by justjify(m): 2:14am On Nov 06, 2015
Kyase:
So my church dey lie abi
ask ya pastor
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by Kaybee14(m): 2:16am On Nov 06, 2015
The government should be responsible for it of course. Anyway, kudos to Ogun State Government for coming to the aid of the commuters who ply the road.

CHECK/CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR YOUR LATEST QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES.
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by pawoz: 2:17am On Nov 06, 2015
abatically:

Ur father and mother are not ur parents?
Don't mind him jare
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by ChuzzyBlog: 2:18am On Nov 06, 2015
I think the ogun state government has sensed the tarnish this will bring to her name... They are simply acting fast to convince Nigerians! Look well, RCCG is the one behind this!(that is if there is actually any road under construction)
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by tolustx(m): 2:19am On Nov 06, 2015
One thing I'm sure of is tht if Ministry of Works of a state is working someone, there will be inscriptions and many other indications boldly written on d equipment and the signs being used. I didn't read the thread dat sttes dat RCCG is repairing d road but d real thing is d road shud be motorable, who ever does it is fine.
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Devil is a liar!
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by Pebcak: 2:41am On Nov 06, 2015
Kind of strange to me
From the initial thread claiming RCCG fixed it a lot of folks are here shouting praise to RCCG
Now that the truth is out most people are mute, i bet they will be like ain't it the govt's responsibility

Don't believe e'rthing you read
2morow FG will come out and claim it
[img]http://i./dAv8zsat96LNC.gif[/img]
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by AreaFada2: 3:19am On Nov 06, 2015
See Nigeria, everything is politics, claims, denials, propaganda.

Church claims, state government claims. Na wa o.

If PDP was in Aso Rock, Ogun State govt would have said FG neglected the road.

Now with APC in Aso Rock, State govt is only complementing FG efforts.

Ok o. Make una Kwantinew. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by lagcity(m): 3:19am On Nov 06, 2015
Pebcak:
Kind of strange to me
From the initial thread claiming RCCG fixed it a lot of folks are here shouting praise to RCCG
Now that the truth is out most people are mute, i bet they will be like ain't it the govt's responsibility

Don't believe e'rthing you read
2morow FG will come out and claim it
[img]http://i./dAv8zsat96LNC.gif[/img]
I gbadun this ur scarface gif.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by Friday18: 3:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Kyase:
So my church dey lie abi
It seems so
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by iyobs7(f): 3:34am On Nov 06, 2015
Tolexander:

The Ogun State Government has said the Redeemed Christian Church of God is not responsible for the palliative work being done on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

PUNCH Metro had reported that some workers employed by the church were seen filling some potholes on the road

However, the state government in a statement on Thursday by the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Media, Adejuwon Soyinka, stated that the state Ministry of Works and Infrastructure was already spending millions of naira in putting the road in a good condition for motorists.

http://punchng.com/2015/11/4312

Politicians though, the main reason for the reply was to just tell you the bolded only grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by Lolamida(m): 3:39am On Nov 06, 2015
Alphaoscar:
ŞɛřıơųŞٳყ ŧɧɛŞɛ ɠųყŞ Şɧơųٳɖ ʄơĆųŞ mơřɛ ơŋ ŧɧɛ ŋųmɛřơųŞ ąცąŋɖơŋɛɖ Şŧąŧɛ'Ş řơąɖ קřơʝɛĆŧŞ

By their fonts, you shall know them.
You just entered the league of smart phone user hence the fancy font. Welcome to the club. Lol
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by dotlay: 4:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Which Shagamu-Ogijo-Ikorodu road did the State government repair? That road is a joke and it makes one ask if the Ogun state government care about Ogijo at all.

As at today, the road is still in a sorry state.

The road belong to the federal govt but it is in Ogun state and both level of govt are now controlled by same party, so why can Amosun rehabilitate or completely reconstruct the road and get refund from federal.

Ogijo cannot be in Lagos state and be suffering as it is now.

Gov. Amosun pls do something about Ogijo roads afterall your govt collects taxes there.
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by free2ryhme: 4:11am On Nov 06, 2015
osemu8:
so far the road is motorable

You must be sniffing glue

Which yeye motorable

Both sides of the road gridlock

And the bad potholes there is very massive. You sit in your boyfriend house and say so far the road is motorable.

Devil damage dat your fingers
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by funkybully(f): 4:50am On Nov 06, 2015
RCCG and her members should do themselves lots of good if they restrict their members from making public pronouncements that will dent their image.

Osibanjo's lies about 5k to unemployed youth is already painting the church black and red. RCCG avoid politics at all cost
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by otokx(m): 5:11am On Nov 06, 2015
Kudos to the Ogun state government.
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by texazzpete(m): 5:55am On Nov 06, 2015
SammyChi19:
Liars it was on Channels Tv this night, the repair was carried out by RCCG.

It was also on punch that it wS RCCG until the Government debunked it. So if Channels TV says Abacha is alive, you will swallow it hook, line and sinker abi?

Please focus your energies on telling your pastors to focus on ways to reduce the damaging effect of traffic jams caused by their events.
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by texazzpete(m): 5:57am On Nov 06, 2015
funkybully:
RCCG and her members should do themselves lots of good if they restrict their members from making public pronouncements that will dent their image.

Osibanjo's lies about 5k to unemployed youth is already painting the church black and red. RCCG avoid politics at all cost

Other people with sense have now come to realize that that was a fake twitter account and not the real, verified twitter handle of the VP.

Please when will you get that level of common sense?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by Alphaoscar: 5:58am On Nov 06, 2015
Lolamida:

By their fonts, you shall know them.
You just entered the league of smart phone user hence the fancy font. Welcome to the club. Lol

Hope your people at home are aware already?
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by nigeriancuban: 6:00am On Nov 06, 2015
the church should me made to pay tax coz those their anuall programmes also contribute to the wear-out of the road too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live / Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.