Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun (30253 Views)

Ongoing Work At Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Fashola Is Working (Pics) / Man Thanks Ambode For Repairing Bad Spot Causing Traffic In Addo Road(pics / PHOTOS: Flour Mills Company Repairing Lagos Roads In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by bufness(m): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2015
eazysmiles:
grin

Religious bigots would be like.

Daddy why?
so ur beleiving ogun state, ogun state that has numerous abndoned road, will repair another atare road abi grin
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by frakdon(m): 6:06am On Nov 06, 2015
gameboy727:

WE ARE A YEAR OLDER TODAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US.
happy birthday Mate*
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by opydan: 6:13am On Nov 06, 2015
I think Ogun state should say the whole truth of the matter. I personally saw about 5 or 6 trucks of granite with the inscription "rccg project" filling the potholes of inward arepo from wawa on wednesday. but i saw the banner of ogun state with those working there yesterday.
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by 83lagosroad(m): 6:27am On Nov 06, 2015
gameboy727:
Kudos to the State government in helping out to repair the road. The burden shouldn't be on the Federal Government alone in the growth and development of this nation.

IN OTHER NEWS AM A YEAR OLDER TODAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

Ogun state government telling lies since time immemorial. Why was palliative measures not adopted even when the road was much more terrible and the state allocation hasn't been reduced. A man that can't pay salaries patching the federal highway. Bunch of lairs

1 Like

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by ceejay80s(m): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Kyase:
So my church dey lie abi
Bloody lairs
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by toma3: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2015
All this penticostal or one man business church can never spend their money on road rehabilitation or anything that general public will benfit.
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by harbarzzy(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Amosun come finish ur abandon project from Sango, Agbado road ,Akute to Berger not assisting FG!!!!!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by acegikmoqsuwy: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2015
Hey people, make una watch wetin una dey talk with una mouth... Govnr Amosun "God bless you"
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by k4kenny(f): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2015
“It is also on record that the Ogun State
Government had carried out similar palliative
measures on the Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway,
Sagamu-Ogijo-Ikorodu road and other federal
roads within the state because the state is
strategically located in such a way that goods
and passengers going to all other parts of the
country have to pass through the Gateway
state,” the statement added.

Its so good to know that road has been renovated. It was one of the worst roads I've ever passed through, especially during thr rainy season. The long bridge, warewa potholes too has been causing serious nightmares for commuters, imagine people spending over 2 hours on a 4km bridge!

Double thumbs up to the ogun state government.
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by Omooba77: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2015
Tolexander:

http://punchng.com/2015/11/4312

The truth is that RCCG started the palliative and Gov. Amosun had to rush there late in the night to put Ogun banner. The church has nothing gain by lying. Gov. Amosun need to tell the whole truth, church is not for politics.People that passed the road would have seen RCCG men working, so God is a Judge.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 06, 2015
Kyase:
So my church dey lie abi
u no know before?
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by 2rez: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Tolexander:

Ogun state, shey na spoil them con dey spoil am? Rabbish talk wey deserve better factory reset aka front slap. sad
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by funkybully(f): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
texazzpete:

Other people with sense have now come to realize that that was a fake twitter account and not the real, verified twitter handle of the VP.

Please when will you get that level of common sense?
[/s]

The day Ur foolish mother gets sense, I will take clue from her.
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by IlesanmiG: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2015
AUSVINS:
Who come say na RCCG dey repair the road?
still RCCG. state govt think they dont have business repairing federal road, they just despise RCCG for trying to repair mowe/loburo road
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by IlesanmiG: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2015
k4kenny:

Its so good to know that road has been renovated. It was one of the worst roads I've ever passed through, especially during thr rainy season. The long bridge, warewa potholes too has been causing serious nightmares for commuters, imagine people spending over 2 hours on a 4km bridge!

Double thumbs up to the ogun state government.
ogun state govt gas never tried to repair a federal road
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by IlesanmiG: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2015
toma3:
All this penticostal or one man business church can never spend their money on road rehabilitation or anything that general public will benfit.
will you shut your stinking mouth?
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by IYANGBALI: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2015
kai see as RCCG dey fall hands,a cup of cement dem no fit buy not to talk of repairing the road wey members dey take carry tithes come for them. RCCG deceiving Nigerians since 60AD

1 Like

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by IYANGBALI: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=IlesanmiG post=39732654]will you shut your stinking mouth? [/quote)Truth is bitter deal with it
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by chuose: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2015
SOMETHING SERIOUSLY IS WRONG WITH REDEEMED CHURCH

1 Like

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by miqos02(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2015
gameboy727:

IN OTHER NEWS AM A YEAR OLDER TODAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO you.
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by cold(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2015
Adeboye to fork out money for road repairs? That must be the joke of the century. These con men think of nothing but themselves and their families. They're like the dead sea. Keep taking from water other tributaries but never giving out.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by texazzpete(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

The day Ur foolish mother gets sense, I will take clue from her.

Oh noes! A random, embittered and jobless troll insulted my mother so i'm supposed to take umbrage and join in an e-fight !! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You clowns never cease to amuse me. These are tricks we outgrew decades ago. I suppose you'll get sense when you grow some more, child.
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by k4kenny(f): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2015
IlesanmiG:
ogun state govt gas never tried to repair a federal road

But the report stated they repaired the ikorodu- ogijo- sagamu road. That's a federal road. Abi someone isn't telling the whole truth here ni

But on reading over the story, why will the governor rush over to the construction site in the dead of the night? Is it some kind of emergency? I also heard from various people that its RCCG repairing the road, it could be a joint effort but why will the State government try to take all the glory?
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2015
free2ryhme:

You must be sniffing glue

Which yeye motorable

Both sides of the road gridlock

And the bad potholes there is very massive. You sit in your boyfriend house and say so far the road is motorable.

Devil damage dat your fingers
do u understand english at all?what i meant was that whosoever repairs the road is a welcome development,so far it is motorable.u have lost touch with realities that u dont no the difference between a boy or girl.i wouldnt insult u,God bless you
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by k4kenny(f): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
cold:
Adeboye to fork out money for road repairs? That must be the joke of the century. These con men think of nothing but themselves and their families. They're like the dead sea. Keep taking from water other tributaries but never giving out.
[/s]

That was uncalled for. I'm not a christian, but I can testify to the fact RCCG repairs major roads leading to their church at least twice a year. Anyone that plies the mowe- simawa- likosi area can also testify to it.
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Re: RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun by lmm4real: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2015
Tolexander:

Sending millions lol! Hope the millions da reflect for the road o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor / Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) / How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.