Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. (39132 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by focus7: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jonathan practised masquerade economy to enable him and his cronies loot the treasury dry the way they did.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by babafirst(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
omenka:
Very true, and that is what hurts PDP so badly necessitating Metuh's successive excessive outbursts about Baba "demarketing" Nigeria. They prefer a continuity of their repressive policy where the country's affairs are being run like a secret cult with everything shrouded in secrecy so nocturnal vampires like themselves can continuously suck her dry.

If I were Baba, I'd make it an equivalent of having Wembly Stadium's floodlights in my bedroom- no bug would have a hiding place!

Lalasticlala I think this deserves better publicity.

Thanks.
I agree with you totally.Our people say hunger that has hope brings no pain.With GEJ we were hungry in hopelessness but with PMB even in hunger our hope is solid.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by FILEBE(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
ZUBY77:

I will let you know when a thread is created for this.
go Zubby! Go Zubby ! GO!
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by basileze: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
What happened to the constituency allowance @Nkechi Nwaogu collected for eight years?
Is she returning the loot to Buhari because she obviously did not utilize it for the people

Stop deceiving yourself...@Nkechi Nwaogu, TA Orji, Abaribe, Orji Uzor Kalu, etc failed to deliver democratic dividends to Abians. They are not role models for democracy.

Gbawe:

Where did I say she is a saint? Why are you guys so fond of mischief? My point is that we are seeing tangibles that bears out her assertion that Buhari has indeed removed the veil of cabal and cult-like economic secrecy the PDP operated with in every sector. Secondly, you do not know her mind to conclusively come here to tell us she has not joined the APC to be part of the movement for change. It is amazing how you people are mind readers unable and unwilling to give others the benefit of the doubt. Whatever her antecedent, she may have had an epiphany on her own "road to Damascus" that has now made her ready to support change.

I have always touted the nation that Nigerians can behave and be good if those at the very top lead by example and show themselves to be about what is best for the people. This always has a trickle down effect same as Nigerians will loot and embrace criminality when those at the top show us that it is okay to rob your nation blind, bully others with guns and scam every sector cynically. We can all recall Buhari making the call for all hands, even those previously soiled severely, to reject the past and come together to help him move Nigeria forward. Some, regardless of their past, will heed this call and reform. this woman may be in this category and you have no right to assume otherwise. If PMB can formally extend a hand of friendship and reconciliation, all in the effort to move Nigeria forward, then you have no moral authority castigating this lady.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by ekseel(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Political Harlot! Nigerian politicians lack ideology.... Only where they can get personal benefits
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by onatisi(m): 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Typical Nigerian politicians movement.alway aligning to the party in charge of money disbursement at the center
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by Regis001: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF DESPERATION. THIS SO CALLED FORMER CHAMPION OF PDP WHO BENEFITTED IMMENSELY FROM PDP HAS DUMPED THE PARTY BECAUSE SHE FAILED TO GET BACK TO THE SENATE. SHAMELESS OPPORTUNIST.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by ZUBY77(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
FILEBE:

go Zubby! Go Zubby ! GO!

https://www.nairaland.com/2717930/stop-blaming-politicians-lets

Thanks for the encouragement.
But this is our fight, not my fight.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by Chigold101(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Thanks for the honest assessment Sen. Nkechi.

Goodluck Jonathan was an economic plague, the economic secrecy that prevailed under that incompetent hack came to a climax with the bogus rebasing of the economy and the deceitful tag of Africa's largest economy, while our economic fortunes were truly dipping fast with looted reserves, looted excess crude account and falling oil prices.

It's women like this that make some of us believe there are still sensible Ibos out there.

BTW did I just read that she has decamped from the PDP shocked

The APC is growing in the SE, as the opposition sinks further into its grave.
which APC is growing in the east?lolzzzzzz
She is only positioning herself for next election... What is growing here is not any party but Biafra
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by ZUBY77(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Greyworld:
See theif!
“l am here to fraternize myself once again with my party, APC, to identify myself, to associate myself with the change train..... And she is late.

“I am pledging to the family of APC that I am now part of APC that is to say that wherever l would be called upon l will serve.... NEVER. Lagbaja said it, NOTHING FOR YOU.

If only all these old thieves can abandon pdp nd the enlightend youths sieze it and do exactly what Justin Traduea's Liberal party dd in canada.

https://www.nairaland.com/2717930/stop-blaming-politicians-lets
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by QuotaSystem: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Under what party? Keep deceiving yourself.

We will make sure she wins that election by all means, federal might and all.

APC in ala'igbo is a done deal cool.

Chigold101:
which APC is growing in the east?lolzzzzzz
She is only positioning herself for next election... What is growing here is not any party but Biafra
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
another de-camper...
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by biotechshola(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
I detest all muslims (including Buhari) with enormous passion!
I wish them pains, grief, rejection, anguish, dejection, sheer frustration, misery depression, ill-luck, wretchedness, all the deadly incurable diseases on planet earth and eventually, a gradual drift accompanied by woes into the land beyond (a horrible death).
I just wish I could grab a sword, get hold of them and mercilessly behead them one by one while their pleas to be spared amuses me.
For your info, Muhammad S.A.W (the undisputed sex award warlord) and his small carved stone (Allah) are perfectly roasting & wailing tirelessly in hell and soon, yes very soon, you guys are going to join him there cause that is where terrorists like yourselves rightly deserve.
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.

may God forgive your ignorance and give you sense sense.. It baffles me to knw pple like u stil exist. i knw ur stupid write up doesn't represent the thinking of every christain, so it wil be unfair if i say anything against ur religion. I urge u to seek for forgiveness, its for ur gud though..
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by luggy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
yeye senator nkechi nwaogu is a disgrace to his people
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by uncjay(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
ZUBY77:

You have your point. I mentioned 'sponsoring' because I feel there has to be some kind of starting point in the beginning.
Nobody wants to spend his money, that includes me but then, before anything moves forward, someone has to take responsibilities initially until stability is achieved.

As for being controversial, I quite agree with you that the way I view our youths, sometimes one has to come straight forward without trying to paint words red and white.
If you come close enough to me, you will actually understand that I am one guy you would want to be his friend.
Of course....
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by mosclement: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
She is a fool
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by Odimson69: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
please go and context under evil broom before I will hear you and your body odour
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by breakeven: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
All this okoro women na political prostitute dem be na.i am not surprised.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by bigerboy200: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
porka:
[size=13pt]Breakdowns of monthly FAAC disbursements were posted on the ministry of finance's website during Jonathan's administration.

They were also published in newspapers.[/size]
They werent publishing hw much was earned by the Government tho...Accountability was nothing to write home about...
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by bigerboy200: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
luggy:
yeye senator nkechi nwaogu is a disgrace to his people
HIS people?? You are a disgrace to your English language Teacher..
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by Chigold101(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Under what party? Keep deceiving yourself.

We will make sure she wins that election by all means, federal might and all.

APC in ala'igbo is a done deal cool.

lolzzzzz....I am not a member or a supporter of any party. But APC has shown that it is a dumping ground for dropped politicians from PDP
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by banio: 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Am yet to see any change. But I hope 4 a change to the better
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by graciandubuisi(f): 12:29am On Nov 07, 2015
Just wondering what will happen when all poli-thief-cians leaves their former parties to become chanji party. Who go tell who d truth? Then what happened before will definitely repeat itself.

After destroying us for 8yrs now you want chanji? Abegi pledge heavens n get to the target.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos / APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.