Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) (48951 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / Kalu Ikeagwu On Her Marriage To Ijeoma Eze / Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 12:49am On Nov 07, 2015
kaboninc:

Some guys!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol. .. Wetin man pikin go do na?
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by obyrich(m): 3:25am On Nov 07, 2015
veave:
This is real life. Not some people I know that looked like ojuju after using all the mud in the clay factory close to my house as makeup for their wedding.

What do I know.... I prooooly am talking cus I'm broke and boo less. embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm not Lindale Ikeji but who wants to marry me embarassed embarassed embarassed
I will marry you.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by holysina(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2015
Edgarated:

yeah am from that side
am from amagu udi town, and u
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by holysina(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2015
aalangel:

It's the girl that's from your place. Kalu is either IMO or Abia.
aii sharp
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by ogbanje1(f): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2015
Finally this old man is settling down.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by Edgarated(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2015
holysina:
am from amagu udi town, and u
am from Enugu Ngwo

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by Qualer: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2015
kilode100:
Chai Umunwoke!
This is who he ended up with after strafing, gbenshing, totobeating, all thosefine chicks?

This guy must be operating under a curse. He dumped Alex okoroji for this rake teeth aunty gwegwelina? See how old and wrinkled he's looking..

Op, are you sure this isn't location pix? Chai! This old cargo no fit Kalu biko.

When you choose/select too much, you will end with substandard goods.
Congrats

you own toto follow for the gbenshing and beating?.... oh sorry o, i don forget say you no be fine chick!! pele o!! cool
and you are probably older than the girl...
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by Qualer: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2015
veave:
This is real life. Not some people I know that looked like ojuju after using all the mud in the clay factory close to my house as makeup for their wedding.

What do I know.... I prooooly am talking cus I'm broke and boo less. embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm not Lindale Ikeji but who wants to marry me embarassed embarassed embarassed

eeiyaaah! oya come make I marry you small, just small!! shenshere! cool
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by holysina(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Edgarated:

am from Enugu Ngwo

SHARP. nwanne ndikani!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by odesi: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2015
cry grin you are right, that's a typical characteristic of an ugly mutete.
Qualer:

you own toto follow for the gbenshing and beating?.... oh sorry o, i don forget say you no be fine chick!! pele o!! cool
and you are probably older than the girl...
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
WOW, hw nice. Congratz to him
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by laudate: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
kilode100:
Chai Umunwoke!
This is who he ended up with after strafing, gbenshing, totobeating, all thosefine chicks?

This guy must be operating under a curse. He dumped Alex okoroji for this rake teeth aunty gwegwelina? See how old and wrinkled he's looking..

Op, are you sure this isn't location pix? Chai! This old cargo no fit Kalu biko.

When you choose/select too much, you will end with substandard goods.
Congrats

ROFLMAO!! cheesy grin You are wicked!! shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by kilode100(f): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
laudate:

ROFLMAO!! cheesy grin You are wicked!! shocked shocked

Kikikikikiiki

4 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Am surprised about his choice of wife, but well? That's his choice...with time his new bride will blend in grin..

Happy married life Kalu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p / Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.