Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ (5986 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
sinizia:

You do see how FYH always turn up to derail and cause nuisance on every Dark's battle and you have never spoken out against it. Or is it the swaying that goes on and you turn a blind eye once it's against Dark? In Dark's last 2 or 3 battles, I don't THINK you've given him the W, so I can boldly conclude Dark is -4 when you and your ilk vote in his battles, innit? SMH.

I'm terribly disappointed that you could stoop this low. I hereby withdraw my vote in this brawl. If others can give Dark the W without being accused wrongly, I don't see why my case have to different. Pulling out my votes.
[/s]ur a fool!! a capital fool!! when last did i interfere in any rebel's affairs? u didn't see when he called me gayson but u saw my UNBIASED verdict against him........blind bat!
however.....if nobody intervenes, rebel would grab this match with the support of his ghost accounts and fagg mates like u! shameless male beetch!

lemme also add that u edit ur vote and remove the verdict.....since ur withdrawin it.

and thanks for that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by funlord(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Can't stop won't stop!!!
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
sinizia:

In essence, you are saying I always give Dark the W no matter what? Against Mikuz, I didn't give Dark the W, so what does that make your lies against me? In the last 2 or 3 brawls of Dark's, Coog has given Dark the W. Does it mean anyone that votes for Dark is automatically dickriding him? Against Laykorn, Dark won by 4 extra votes, were his voters always voting him too? You do see how FYH always turn up to derail and cause nuisance on every Dark's battle and you have never spoken out against it. Or is it the swaying that goes on and you turn a blind eye once it's against Dark? In Dark's last 2 or 3 battles, I don't THINK you've given him the W, so I can boldly conclude Dark is -4 when you and your ilk vote in his battles, innit? SMH.

I'm terribly disappointed that you could stoop this low. I hereby withdraw my vote in this brawl. If others can give Dark the W without being accused wrongly, I don't see why my case have to different. Pulling out my votes.

its sad. . .darkrebel, take note
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by funlord(m): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin

INEC needs to help resolve this battle! Lmao!!!
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by kleppur: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
sinizia:

In essence, you are saying I always give Dark the W no matter what? Against Mikuz, I didn't give Dark the W, so what does that make your lies against me? In the last 2 or 3 brawls of Dark's, Coog has given Dark the W. Does it mean anyone that votes for Dark is automatically dickriding him? Against Laykorn, Dark won by 4 extra votes, were his voters always voting him too? You do see how FYH always turn up to derail and cause nuisance on every Dark's battle and you have never spoken out against it. Or is it the swaying that goes on and you turn a blind eye once it's against Dark? In Dark's last 2 or 3 battles, I don't THINK you've given him the W, so I can boldly conclude Dark is -4 when you and your ilk vote in his battles, innit? SMH.

common dude!
your vote should stand.

the same ibime that was writing rubbish always vote for mikuz.

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by obainojazz(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
Una no go church
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
cool...... Are you guys done? I want to quote my favourite lines from both sides.
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by sinizia: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
kleppur:

common dude!
your vote should stand.

the same ibime that was writing rubbish always vote for mikuz.

If there are 2 things I hate in life, they are hypocrisy and someone accusing me falsely. It irks me badly. I've recently known who Bis truly is but I discarded it coz of the respect I have for him as an oldhead on here. Ibime was cautioning Dark about swaying during Coog and Ely's battle, but in Dark's subsequent battles, swaying has gone on with Bis reading them and saying nothing. The one Dark called him out on it, he gave a hilarious excuse as to why he chose not to say anything about. Look at the BS he typed up there in an ongoing brawl, swaying it endlessly, yet he was preaching against swaying and telling me about God not giving him a friend like me, blah blah. As if I'd pray for a hypocritical friend like him. I wonder how people can hate so much online that it clouds their sense of reasoning. I use to think it's only prevalent in the kids we have here but subsequent acts has taught me better. I have never accused Ibime of dickriding Dark's opponent coz of him not giving him the W in his battles, but yet Bis typed those shít to me.

Now take a look at how Bis discarded Dark's punchline simply coz "he didn't understand them." He did the same thing against Coogar vs Ely coz he didn't understand Coog's bars. How can a vet like him discard people's punches instead of googling or asking about the punches will discard people's punches simply coz he didn't understand them? I didn't understand Dark's "Barry Allen. . . Iris" punchline as I don't watch Gotham or Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D series. So what did I do? I googled it and read extensively and found out that Iris which is a part of the eye was Barry Allen's (Flash) GF's name and then saw the beauty and creativity of that punch. That's how you judge a brawl not discard what you don't understand. But he threw away Dark's punches coz "he didn't understand them" yet he has the gall to say I give Dark W all the time like he has given him the W. undecided Well, the deed is done. I pulled out my vote even though it will disadvantage Dark coz while I discarded the accusations of those kids that accused similarly, I couldn't take that from Bis. It has shown me what many people think of my votes when I vote. If the "seemingly" oldheads thinks such way, I'm better off judging upcomers brawl where no one will insult me over a vote that adds nothing significant to my being.

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
cool...... Are you guys done? I want to quote my favourite lines from both sides.
oya quote cheesy

Darkrebel you can give yourself the win and close the thread

all na fun
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by coogar: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
opener - rebel
bruce shot himself in the foot using that same old daddy lines in his opener. if angles like tommy he'll figure & copenhagen are generic angles, rebel's dad angle is now overplayed. it's worse than using defeat lines.
rebel didn't have to do much to win this criterion as his opponent took the predicted route.

rhymes - rebel
bruce was sloppy. go ape in spars don't rhyme with banana clips. rebel was more consistent with his rhyme scheme.

simile/metaphor - rebel
rebel easily got this. he had outstanding references all through. references tell me how well read & how well rounded a textcee is.

punchlines - bruce
bruce penned well-thought build ups that connected with the punch. rebel's haphazard lines didn't help, they were all over the place. infusing multiple punches in the same stanza requires a high IQ to pull off. if it doesn't connect, bin it!

personals - bruce
rebel must pay this price till the day he dies.
enough said!

flow - rebel
bruce's 2nd stanza stood out as a poorly constructed build-up. i think it's about time textcees learn to count syllables so they everything is perfect.

rebel was not particularly brilliant too but he had less sloppy line compression than bruce. rebel got this crit for me without a shadow of doubt!

wordplay - bruce
bruce clearly got this even though he chose another lazy route to attack rebel. name-flips that use abbreviation is a very easy scheme. use it once and leave it. the bulk of the name flips shoulda been centred around dark or rebel

fortunately for bruce, rebel didn't have anything in his tank to counter bruce. he had few wordies but they have no heft that weighed more than light jabs to me. rebel ought to have capitalised on bruce's flippable moniker to the max.

closer - rebel
bruce's d-format in his closer bored me with tedium. the d-format was overused, overplayed and it's a lazy angle!

rebel's dough-dough punch wasn't too brilliant but at least, it was fresh and unpredictable. i still can't phantom why nuccas can't conjure a juicy opener/closer that would have tongues wagging for weeks.

without further ado.....

MVGT - rebel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
I'm putting an end to his suffering. . .I'll announce the closure/ he says he a big guy. . .But i listened to his audio rap & he sounds like a toddler/. . . I should drown the imposter/ for claiming to be a man. . .cos D doesn't sound like a G . . . . unless we pronouncing soldier!/

wowzer!!! Wittylicious creativity!

This fänny will be razed/ Cos what I'm drafting is Insane/ I'll stick fofos in his Eyes.... after banging on the mate/ And when I pop....shots will take out his Iris......like Barry Allen on a date!/

damn! this is the FLASHY best bar of the brawl. If dark had made all his quatrains concise as this one, he may have taken the win easily. He had the materials.

Nice showing y'all.
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Raplinx(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
sinizia:

Ibime this aint fair at all!! To Counter attack other ninja's vote as wrong/dìckridden vote. After all, everyone dont think dsame way! Peace
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
007bruce.. I don't like what you doing ..you really dissapointed me...
No be me give you win against ibime when everyone said you lost.. .You are actually one of my favourites here.. but you should stop listening to the likes of Jason. .they aren't here for the art. neither do they respect the rap battle thread..they only here to cause trouble

Sinizia. .people don't cancel votes after dropping em'...

Ibime.. - I thought you said you were never gonna vote in my brawls.. As always you are prejudiced ..
I told Jason to never vote in my brawls - why can't he respect my request? do you guys pay me to battle? instead of chastising Jason you are saying what you don't know

Anyway it's 24 hours already

Bruce got votes from - Ibime, gotto,Ksslib , Heywhizzy

Darkrebel - Coogar, sinizia, obaino, thepunissher, Obesem

Scores is 5-2 [minus Jason's vote][Kleppur has no battle record or freestyle]

DARKREBEL WINS

BATTLE THREAD CLOSED

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Ibime(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
sinizia:

If there are 2 things I hate in life, they are hypocrisy and someone accusing me falsely. It irks me badly. I've recently known who Bis truly is but I discarded it coz of the respect I have for him as an oldhead on here. Ibime was cautioning Dark about swaying during Coog and Ely's battle, but in Dark's subsequent battles, swaying has gone on with Bis reading them and saying nothing. The one Dark called him out on it, he gave a hilarious excuse as to why he chose not to say anything about. Look at the BS he typed up there in an ongoing brawl, swaying it endlessly, yet he was preaching against swaying and telling me about God not giving him a friend like me, blah blah. As if I'd pray for a hypocritical friend like him. I wonder how people can hate so much online that it clouds their sense of reasoning. I use to think it's only prevalent in the kids we have here but subsequent acts has taught me better. I have never accused Ibime of dickriding Dark's opponent coz of him not giving him the W in his battles, but yet Bis typed those shít to me.

Now take a look at how Bis discarded Dark's punchline simply coz "he didn't understand them." He did the same thing against Coogar vs Ely coz he didn't understand Coog's bars. How can a vet like him discard people's punches instead of googling or asking about the punches will discard people's punches simply coz he didn't understand them? I didn't understand Dark's "Barry Allen. . . Iris" punchline as I don't watch Gotham or Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D series. So what did I do? I googled it and read extensively and found out that Iris which is a part of the eye was Barry Allen's (Flash) GF's name and then saw the beauty and creativity of that punch. That's how you judge a brawl not discard what you don't understand. But he threw away Dark's punches coz "he didn't understand them" yet he has the gall to say I give Dark W all the time like he has given him the W. undecided Well, the deed is done. I pulled out my vote even though it will disadvantage Dark coz while I discarded the accusations of those kids that accused similarly, I couldn't take that from Bis. It has shown me what many people think of my votes when I vote. If the "seemingly" oldheads thinks such way, I'm better off judging upcomers brawl where no one will insult me over a vote that adds nothing significant to my being.

My message was to one man and one man only and that is 007Bruce. He got the message and that is all that matters.

The message is that Darks battles are always divisive because there are few neutrals. People would always be seen as haters or dyckriders if the battle is close. Some people will be tagged haters before the battle starts, and they will tag those who vote for him dickryders.

My point is that battling Dark is a waste of time, energy and unnecessary headache. You either find yourself defending his haters or arguing with his supporters, in the meantime being abused and called names, which is the situation 007Bruce found himself in. And 007Bruce is the most peaceful ninja in this section.

This is the environment the ninja creates!

If I was Dark, all this could be resolved by two easy steps. One, allow everyone vote in your battle and dont complain or curse when your "haters" vote against you. After 1 or 2 battles, they would approach you with a clear mind. At the same time, apologise to Ninjas for past arguments and agree to move on. You would soon see your "haters" voting for you.

All these other long yarns you are yarning inbetween is he say, she say. The clear fact is that all close Darkrebel battles end up in arguments and most other ninjas battle each other cleanly in the spirit of fun.

As far as the niche punches goes, as much as you can, you must appeal to the crowd instantly. Im not committed to anyone here to go googling their lines. Thats why different lines appeal to different people. Dont hit us with line after line of niche punches.

Eg. Obesemfs vas deference line was understood by few people who went deep into their Biology studies, but myself and many others wont get it. URL crowd wont pull out ipad while youre rapping to google your lines. You must really love a nigga emotionally to go googling his every line. A punch is something that lights instant lightbulb in the brain, not something you read and understand slowly. Thats why its called a punch! Its fast and hits you out of nowhere.

There is a reason Coogar gave Bruce the punchlines category. 007Bruce punches connected straight with his head, while Rebels are asking him to go to google.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
the battle is still open.......
rebel - coog, sin, obs, obaino

bruce - kss, bis, goto, heywhizzyy, klept

nullified votes - mine and rebel's ghost, thepunishër

007 still leadin.... 5 - 4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ibime:

My message was to one man and one man only and that is 007Bruce. He got the message and that is all that matters.

The message is that Darks battles are always divisive because there are few neutrals. People would always be seen as haters or dyckriders if the battle is close. Some people will be tagged haters before the battle starts, and they will tag those who vote for him dickryders.

My point is that battling Dark is a waste of time, energy and unnecessary headache. You either find yourself defending his haters or arguing with his supporters, in the meantime being abused and called names, which is the situation 007Bruce found himself in. And 007Bruce is the most peaceful ninja in this section.

If I was Dark, all this could be resolved by two easy steps. One, allow everyone vote in your battle and dont complain or curse when your "haters" vote against you. After 1 or 2 battles, they would approach you with a clear mind. At the same time, apologise to Ninjas for past arguments and agree to move on. You would soon see your "haters" voting for you.

All these other long yarns you are yarning inbetween is he say, she say. The clear fact is that all close Darkrebel battles end up in arguments and most other ninjas battle each other cleanly in the spirit of fun.

As far as the niche punches goes, as much as you can, you must appeal to the crowd instantly. Im not committed to anyone here to go googling their lines. Thats why different lines appeal to different people. Dont hit us with line after line of niche punches.

Eg. Obesemfs vas deference line was understood by few people who went deep into their Biology studies, but myself and many others wont get it. URL crowd wont pull out ipad while youre rapping to google your lines. You must really love a nigga emotionally to go googling his every line. A punch is something that lights instant lightbulb in the brain, not something you read and understand slowly. Thats why its called a punch! Its fast and hits you out of nowhere.

There is a reason Coogar gave Bruce the punchlines category. 007Bruce punches connected straight with his head, while Rebels are asking him to go to google.
straight and easy. This is the rule I follow. Abeg you guys should quit all these talks.

Ibime, when are we battling na? cheesy

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ibime:

You are not paying me to battle .I have every right to debar anyone I like from my battles..& Jason had been banned for life.why is it so hard for peoole to respect themselves?
Why did I get a ban for commenting in the thread ely & cooger battled - was it not because I was banned from voting on the brawl? A dude that mikuz banned midweek & has not been voting in any brawls asides from mine,came back with a new account to disorganize this thread & instead of talking about that, you are talking something different...be straight forward for once..a dude that has been posting fake photos and saying it's me, & that has been hurling curse words at me from section to section - and you expect me to allow him to vote? Hell no ..

as I said you are partial & biased - & you need to refrain from anything that has to do with me like you said - afterall you said you would - be a man of your word

You don't have to be a snitch - if battling me is a waste of time & energy, then keep it to yourself..you don't have to start spreading your gospel to others
Stop acting like you own this section..If everyone can respect themselves, there would be no need for fracas all the time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

This fänny will be razed/ Cos what I'm drafting is Insane/ I'll stick fofos in his Eyes.... after banging on the mate/ And when I pop....shots will take out his Iris......like Barry Allen on a date!/

damn! this is the FLASHY best bar of the brawl. If dark had made all his quatrains concise as this one, he may have taken the win easily. He had the materials.

Nice showing y'all.

I just wantd to try something new..The double rhyme scheme in a stanza would have been better on vocals..I wasn't sure many people would even get the Iris line..i'm glad someone did.

Mikuz ...please when you come online, ensure Jason gets a lengthy ban for deliberate derailing..& the battle is done,so help in locking the thread- to prevent further chit-chats..You can also help in wiping out Jason's comments...Thanks.
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
darkenedrebel:

I just wantd to try something new..The double rhyme scheme in a stanza would have been better on vocals..I wasn't sure many people would even get the Iris line..i'm glad someone did.

Mikuz ...please when you come online, ensure Jason gets a lengthy ban for deliberate derailing..& the battle is done,so help in closing the thread..You can also help in wiping out Jason's comments...Thanks.
[/s]thunder fire ur miserable life! am i the only one that voted against u? or are u just pained that i busted ur thepunisher account? fool....ur always lookin for trouble but when the trouble comes u'd start screamin for mikuz like a deserted kid. i've removed my vote and ur ghost's vote too.....and bruce is still leadin! it's 5 - 4

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

i liked that bar. I just watched the movie - TheFlash - recently. So when i saw the way you used it it hit me immediately.

Iris is barry allen's dream girlfriend. The iris is also found in the eye.
Excellent execution of the whole idea!

How far? that movie, have you watched it beyond where the reverse flash was caught?

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by obainojazz(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
I want to knw hw coogar feels about fuckyouhard's behaviour grin

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
007Bruce:
oya quote cheesy

Darkrebel you can give yourself the win and close the thread

all na fun

I already did & you lost after the math had been done.
5-4 [plus gotto & minus kleppur & jason]

If it were for fun like you said, you wouldn't have done all those things you did..You & that child called Jason ruined the battle...Anyway, not my problem & I ain't got time for petty ramblings on net..
Hasta la Vista

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

i liked it. I just watched the movie - TheFlash - recently. So when i saw the way you used it it hit me immediately.

Iris is barry allen's dream girlfriend. The iris is also found in the eye.
Excellent execution of the whole idea!

How far? that movie, have you watched it beyond where the reverse flash was caught?

smiley
Eobard Thawne[Doctor Wells] showed Iris' former boyfriend the future - she was married to Barry in it

& I've seen all the episodes - both season 1 and 2..as soon as it's released everyweek, I stream em' ...
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by kleppur: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I already did & you lost after the math had been done.
5-4 [plus gotto & minus kleppur & jason]

If it were for fun like you said, you wouldn't have done all those things you did..You & that child called Jason ruined the battle...Anyway, not my problem & I ain't got time for petty ramblings on net..
Hasta la Vista

but you kept sinizia's vote. i'm sure you saw what he wrote.
and who the hell is the punisher

anyway, the rebel is back, rap section is alive again. yippyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by coogar: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
interesting discourse.

i also think darkrebel needs to desist from XYZ cannot vote in his battle. it doesn't make any sense at all. it makes you look like a troublemaker cos the people you ban will still show face and comment on the battle.

or better still....choose 5 neutral judges to vote in your battle. make it compulsory for them to explain their final verdict and all these prepubescent bickering will stop for once....it's kinda weird when you don't let some set of people have their opinion in your battles?

what's the worst thing that can happen if they vote? an L? since when did you care about taking a loss in your battle? if they sway your battle 3 or 4 times, they will get tired of swaying. the hatred should even make you strive to write better lines.

you never hear of siege mentality? take their negative energy, transform it and use it to your advantage. let this madness stop right now, mr. rebel. a lot of guests come to this section to read bars......what kinda impression are we creating when all we do is to whinge & moan over who should vote?

enough is enough!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
kleppur:

but you kept sinizia's vote. i'm sure you saw what he wrote.
and who the hell is the punisher

anyway, the rebel is back, rap section is alive again. yippyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Yes..sinizia is allowed to vote..He partucipated in the tourney..cancelling of votes is also not allowed, especially when the person is pressurized by someone to do so..
The punusher is lincoln in RG..he only came for the tourney & has even battled twice- so I tagged him. Pay no attention to what that kid is saying..

Assuming you had a battle record or you've dropped in FFR - It would have counted..no beef..

& I'm not back oo..I'm only free on weekends ..so work resumes monday..
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

smiley
Eobard Thawne[Doctor Wells] showed Iris' former boyfriend the future - she was married to Barry in it

& I've seen all the episodes - both season 1 and 2..as soon as it's released everyweek, I stream em' ...
yeah, but that was before he was caught.

Have they ended the series, or are they still shooting?
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by kleppur: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
coogar:
interesting discourse.

i also think darkrebel needs to desist from XYZ cannot vote in his battle. it doesn't make any sense at all. it makes you look like a troublemaker cos the people you ban will still show face and comment on the battle.

or better still....choose 5 neutral judges to vote in your battle. make it compulsory for them to explain their final verdict and all these prepubescent bickering will stop for once....it's kinda weird when you don't let some set of people have their opinion in your battles?

what's the worst thing that can happen if they vote? an L? since when did you care about taking a loss in your battle? if they sway your battle 3 or 4 times, they will get tired of swaying. the hatred should even make you strive to write better lines.

you never hear of siege mentality? take their negative energy, transform it and use it to your advantage. let this madness stop right now, mr. rebel. a lot of guests come to this section to read bars......what kinda impression are we creating when all we do is to whinge & moan over who should vote?

enough is enough!

you have spoken well as an elder statesman. ibime should have done this instead of swaying votes.

hate him or like him, rebel always brings fun to this section.

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by obainojazz(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
cheesy liked and shared coogar's post..
Lemme add..
Rebel you can be better than you are
This is what my roommate told me...before I can't say thank you or I'm sorry...stupid pride that makes me less human...if I compare myself to a lion....then I'm simply an animal nothing else grin......only God knows the advice sinzia gives you...coogar God bless you jare grin....
Forget internet...this maybe how you behave in real life...you won't have true friends....you'll only have friends that will be there to spend your money and talk behind your back...
Goodluck bro...
Signed
Jazz

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
coogar:
interesting discourse.

enough is enough!

that siege mentality no dey work for here - some people are bad belle - If you like pay eminem & Canibus to write for you, they will neer see anything good in your verse

Yeah you are right- the worst that can happen is a L..but I prefer getting a L legitimately not by hate votes... You seem to forget this is a very competitive sport.

But why do you think despite my quarell with some people, I never debar from voting..Mikuz, Obainojazz...I never debarred elymax from voting despite our fight..well I never did directly..

Ask yourself..why has Jason not voted in any other brawl in the past 6 months,except mine.
He only shows up whenever I brawl to disorganize the thread despite the fact that I banned him..
you should advise him to grow up & to not give himself High BP..Any strict Admin would have given him a life-time ban long time ago, or he wouldn't have the liberty to repeatedly derail...I trust Ishilöve..

I think I'm gonna stick with your suggestion..Any battle I have next would be judged by 5 appointed persons...I don't even plan on having any brawl here..I just hope work keeps me very busy & I won't have to ever brawl here...cos I too like to dey battle

the only person I really wanna battle is you..that's why I even came here from fb..I think I've grown now lyrically since then & I'm ready...
After I battle you, I don't think I would have any business here again...

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

yeah, but that was before he was caught.

Have they ended the series, or are they still shooting?

ended the series ke? the heat has only begun..
The rating is even higher than empire.sef..it keeps increasing every week..
It should run up to season 5/6 ...
The one I fear is coming to an end is Arrow ..do you watch that?

Obainojazz - I am not proud .asking Jason not to vote in my battles, & to get off me is not pride - it only means I want nothing to do with him..he's the one that has difficulty in staying in his lane

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Forthcoming Reality TV Show For Upcoming/underground Artistes / Everything Vickey / Here Is A Rap Got Something To Beat It Drop It???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.