Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) (64140 Views)

Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by 69MissedCalls(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
ALISMILE:
hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha u re sooooooo funny! Biafra get oil? Okaaaayyyy SS oil na im una dey eye, abi? That's y una want biafra, thinkin d SS will go wit u pple! Chai, pple who say u guys re dreaming re really really correct! Do u guys think d SS will share its oil wit u? We will rather share our oil wit d whole Country than share wit IBOS alone! Wake up frm ur dream foooool!

the person that birthed you is a fo.ol... read your history well. that is if you can read well sef. one of the major causes of the civil war was the "control of oil production in the Niger Delta" am not an igbo man and don't support any of this. I'm just stating facts. think before you quote me.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Shymm3x: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Dude, it is actually possible to get an old soviet nuclear projectile from the black market! which can be engineered into a dirty bomb but that nuclear is quite bad for the environment, it can alter human genetic make-up and very difficult to clean-up, which means humans for more than 30 years people can't live or eat there! but I still quite, it would be interesting as well... but the US has satellites monitoring nuclear 24/7 so that maybe just impossible.

Lol. I agree that's impossible to deploy it - I was just messing about. However, neutron bombs are different from fission bombs (the proper nuclear bombs), and they're tactical. So even if they're deployed to a place like Lagos - they won't affect the environment, or alter the human genetic make-up that much. They'll just wipe out the intended targets. The Russian thermobaric bomb won't be a bad idea though. grin

The zoo needs to let Lagos breathe and take a lot of its primates from there to other parts of the zoo. grin Zoogeria.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Okaka27(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bigmillz:
No be only you. Me I don tire for this sinking, useless country that yoruba and hause people control like it belongs to their families. Am tire of see we Niger Deltaians wealth been control by this bigots
Jonathan na hausa man ?

U re a stupid person I must say
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by ALISMILE(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^That's one end of the spectrum! Biafra turning out to be like South Korea at best, or Botswana as a worst case scenario is equally another possibility!

The day Ndigbo start taking advice from a pogrom-loving hateful bigot like you is the day i'll give up on my people!
how can they make progress wen they ll be Land locked? They ll ve no seaport of their own! They will be bordered on their eastern side by Cameroun, on d South by d SS, on d West and north by middle belt! How will they turn South korea?
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

You want war, but will be covering the progression and regression of the SE/SS from the internet and probably on NL (because NL won't be affected) just to satisfy your selfish exuberance?

So what happens to the Nigerian and "Biafran" youths that would be involved and probably present at the warfront.

You must be really callous, or maybe just a toddler...grow up!

I think, I have address every concern of people here, it is just taking pictures... people die in war, people die everyday, it is just natural... nothing to be scared of... I am just curious, how a war in present day Nigeria will be... there is nothing wrong in being curious, as long as I am not hurting anyone... and like I have already said... I won't be killing anyone wink, just taking photos...
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
menxer:

You called for war yet don't wish anyone death?

Even if it's spiritual warfare there are bound to be casualties.

Be careful what you wish for.

I care very little about spirits or spiritual warfare, and I know in a war people will die, that is why I said I would be there, not wishing them to die but if there do... that's not my fault is it?!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by ALISMILE(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
69MissedCalls:

the person that birthed you is a fo.ol... read your history well. that is if you can read well sef. one of the major causes of the civil war was the "control of oil production in the Niger Delta" am not an igbo man and don't support any of this. I'm just stating facts. think before you quote me.
u ve not stated anytin here! U insult sombdy but u refused to make a point! And u jus insulted my father who has done notin to u! How does that mmake u feel? I made my point that d SS will prefer to on itsown rather than go wit the ibos! If u ve a contrary view simply state it wit facts! When u insult pples parents it shows u don't value urs!

1 Like

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by mascherra(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hope you know say you fit be one of tge dead bodies and somebody else go dey snap you sha

Shea you know say you don craze[/quote]
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:

interesting propaganda!!! sounds exactly like what white americans tell black americans! interesting...

Ok
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by ALISMILE(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

very very self-centred, the oyel they were clamouring for reside largely in the non-igbotic SS regions like Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Cross-River, Delta &Bayelsa, and those guys are not even making all the noise...
smh for some Igbotic Nigerians,
The really trying Igbos are not being the empty bottles, eg Jason Njoku, Chimamanda, Iweala, Don Jazzy etc...only the razz & non-achievers are making mouth about.
Am frm d SS and believe we will never ever go wit d ibos! We will forever prefer to go on our own or wit Nig than go wit d Ibos! We know wat their target is! They re dreaming that's y we keep looking at them and laughing at their fooooolishness!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by agarawu23(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
Sweetguy25:
A senseless war fought to keep a useless country together.
[/s]and you live and feed In the same useless country your poor parents gave birth to you in? You need to start using your brain and not your anus

[size=22pt]nonsense!!![/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by menxer: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:

I care very little about spirits or spiritual warfare, and I know in a war people will die, that is why I said I would be there, not wishing them to die but if there do... that's not my fault is it?!

So be it.
And if you die, glory be to God.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by rubyradiance(f): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Fash20:
what gives you the assurance that you won't be among the dead if war comes.

Not every comment that needs reply on Nairaland,some are commenting out of frustration,hunger,psychological issue,poverty and not to forget SPIRITUAL issues
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
themilanway:
Say No to war,ethnic and religion bigot.

Nigeria shall be great again.

The bigotry didn't end even after the war.

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
menxer:

So be it.
And if you die, glory be to God.

I die and another takes up the camera! it changes very little in the world!

you are just scared and trying to project it onto me...
if I die? then I am dead, doesn't stop other Nigerians from dying
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by PentiumPro(f): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

The bigotry didn't end even after the war.

Yes, that is to keep reminding you that if you go to war with Nigeria for hundred times, Nigeria will forever win.
Next scoreline Nigeria 36 : Biafra 0 grin grin cheesy
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by 69MissedCalls(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
ALISMILE:
u ve not stated anytin here! U insult sombdy but u refused to make a point! And u jus insulted my father who has done notin to u! How does that mmake u feel? I made my point that d SS will prefer to on itsown rather than go wit the ibos! If u ve a contrary view simply state it wit facts! When u insult pples parents it shows u don't value urs!

you equally insulted a father. it's clear that you can't read and you don't read. pls don't quote me again till you've done your research

#enough said
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Earthkumy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. www.nairaland.com/2718060/biafra-nigerian-dream-why-im#2718060.10
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
PentiumPro:

Yes, that is to keep reminding you that if you go to war with Nigeria for hundred times, Nigeria will forever win.
Next scoreline Nigeria 36 : Biafra 0 grin grin cheesy

Want to bet on it?
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Adelivinggreat(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:
I want war, I wanna see trailers filed with corpses of people dumbed into the river! that will be pretty cool, I will take pictures and put on the internet!
this concludes it,not Everybody on the internet is actually human
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:
I want war, I wanna see trailers filed with corpses of people dumbed into the river! that will be pretty cool, I will take pictures and put on the internet!
your family members will be amongst the people to be dumped in the river. Stone cold gentleman. Insult me politely please.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by PentiumPro(f): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Want to bet on it?

It's clear like day light those agitating for Biafra now. The pictures we've been seeing today has reinforced our long held believe that this present agiatiation is nothing but a scam been perpetuated by some sore losers.

Nigerians will only start taking this agitation serious when we see known successful Igbos in academia, business, sports, politics and other human endeavors spearheading these your protest.
For now, the rallies are for jobless oafs.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by itstpia8: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
That was Lagos I think.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by toshmann(m): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
themilanway:
Say No to war,ethnic and religion bigot.

Nigeria shall be great again.

Yea, no to war, bigotry etc.

these photos, you see as celebrating the victory in the civil war, but d'you know how others see it?

My grandparents and parents who lived then see it as a celebration of the murder of 2 million children and pregnant women through starvation and pillage.

This isn't a celebration of the end if the war, its a celebration of subjugation and prejudice. The innocent blood shed before and during that war have continued to cry for justice. Believe me, ALL the injustice and ethnic cleansing, political and socio-economic smoldering as well as downright open hatred that led to that war are still going on 45yrs after that war.

We have a country where boko haram has not only threatened the unity of Nigeria but has actually carved out Nigerian territory for themselves and killed thousands of nigerians, and the country is trying to Negatiate with them, while a harmless (yes verbally toxic but practically harmless) radio talk show host is in prison, extra judicially locked up. Bc he is igbo.
How many federal industries are in the east
How many federal roads are in the east
How many federal teaching hospitals are in the east
How many of the victims or family of victims of ethnic and religious violence have been compensated by our govt
How many ethno-religious killers have been prosecuted in this country. People have been killed since I was a teenager (and I'm an old man now).
Do nigerians even like igbos? We've seen the sardauna's anti igbo video in the 1960s. After the civil war, the richest igbo man had only 20naira. No matter how much they had in the bank, they were given 20naira. Only brigadier Benjamin Adekunle that when he was made the head of apapa wharf (or something like that) that returned to the igbos all their property in full, once they showed evidence that the container belonged to them. And the people of jos who returned igbos property,( i think Kano too) ,elsewhere igbos lost all their property, even in Rivers state. Also for 30yrs igbos were systematically kept out of any influential office both in the military and politics until OBJ's administration when OBJ gave some igbo WOMEN some independent influence.

And in all of this you still think most igbos will be patriotic? Is it still a civil war? No!! This is more a war of conquest and domination. Nigeria is lucky that Igbos are naturally into enterprise and not war-like. Igbos believe in life and hope. Otherwise we would be seeing real war yet again.

Threads like this don't help matters. It is celebrating the massacre of millions of innocents and insensitive to the feelings of a quarter of the nation's population.

But then, this is nigeria. And this is nairaland. Need I say more?

1 Like

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Adelivinggreat:
this concludes it,not Everybody on the internet is actually human

hey, handsome human... I am exhibit 99% functionality as any human, I have perfectly assimilated into you world and interested in learning everything about your race. wink
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by danizy(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:
thats true,and u mst be d first corpse to b thrown into that river@idiot castrated idiot
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. I agree that's impossible to deploy it - I was just messing about. However, neutron bombs are different from fission bombs (the proper nuclear bombs), and they're tactical. So even if they're deployed to a place like Lagos - they won't affect the environment, or alter the human genetic make-up that much. They'll just wipe out the intended targets. The Russian thermobaric bomb won't be a bad idea though. grin

The zoo needs to let Lagos breathe and take a lot of its primates from there to other parts of the zoo. grin Zoogeria.
hmm! You've been reading too much Paperback. Oga,I can't think of a more polite way of breaking it to you,but you are a first class FOOL.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Alexander001(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
na only me dey see that second pix, Gowon 12 _0 Ojukwu, people and bad mouth.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Adelivinggreat(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:

hey, handsome human... I am exhibit 99% functionality as any human, I have perfectly assimilated into you world and interested in learning everything about your race. wink
Junior wants to know my race after watching his alien cartoon. Lol abeg pack well
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:

As ur name sound SPEEDYGONZALES u are on a speed train to ur gra-d father destination gorilla like u. Let the death start. From ur fmily
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Ozededes: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
You too can be a landlord this year , buy a plot of land at

Beachveiw Lekki (sea side) 3.5m/plot

Wood island ikorodu 900k/plot

Agbara 300k/plot

Ilaro 100k/plot

ENQUIRIES: 09097655731

www.pacismultiplex.com

34b isaac john street igbobi, Fadeyi, Lagos.

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
doctoradekokolo:

your family members will be amongst the people to be dumped in the river. Stone cold gentleman. Insult me politely please.

I am not interested in trading insults... I understand we have different opinions and I understand you are scared... I don't control the variables of the war (that's why it is interesting) or what happens to my family members, though my family members have a knack for surviving wars...

however, I think it will quite a thrilling experience and fun!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.