Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ladies Alert!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Alert!!!!!! (1232 Views)

Cougar Ladies Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Alert!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
This is to inform all the amiable ladies who has started engaging in sexual acts that the use of protection and contraceptives is cool and as such the best.... But shld a lady get pregnant and she knws she doesn't want to keep it, do urself a favour and terminate it without telling ur man. Note: Any man who has had his girlfriend have an abortion, no matter the love he claims to have for her will NEVER marry her. If you are bold enough to kip d pregnancy, u wld forever remain happy cuz no matter wat, ur boyfriend will cherish your courage and would be thankful you gave him a MINI-HIM.... Ladies take note plx..
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
you can buy this thread at JUMIA. COM.ORG/LIES

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Abstain from sex till marriage.

Respect God and enjoy his goodness

1 Like

Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by pTomz(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
for more jokes, text "Clown" to 334800. no charges apply

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by gamaliel121(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
End time thread

Btw..

Did you abort that baby Or u casted urselves to ur parents?

...Cos u told us u "was" pregnant for your school bf in final year...
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by obiorathesubtle: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmmm. I agree with the first point
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hehehehe... Seein jex dudes here ooo.. Tot I said ladies.
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by MrCork: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
Benignasweety:
This is to inform all the amiable ladies who has started engaging in sexual acts that the use of protection and contraceptives is cool and as such the best.... But shld a lady get pregnant and she knws she doesn't want to keep it, do urself a favour and terminate it without telling ur man. Note: Any man who has had his girlfriend have an abortion, no matter the love he claims to have for her will NEVER marry her. If you are bold enough to kip d pregnancy, u wld forever remain happy cuz no matter wat, ur boyfriend will cherish your courage and would be thankful you gave him a MINI-HIM.... Ladies take lnote plx..

...u encoragin women to hav abotion n become proostitute..SHAME ON YOU SIR!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by Johnnoah1st: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Benignasweety:
This is to inform all the amiable ladies who has started engaging in sexual acts that the use of protection and contraceptives is cool and as such the best.... But shld a lady get pregnant and she knws she doesn't want to keep it, do urself a favour and terminate it without telling ur man. Note: Any man who has had his girlfriend have an abortion, no matter the love he claims to have for her will NEVER marry her. If you are bold enough to kip d pregnancy, u wld forever remain happy cuz no matter wat, ur boyfriend will cherish your courage and would be thankful you gave him a MINI-HIM.... Ladies take note plx..
all i see here is a clown trying to justify is evil deed, u don abort? when dey tell u sex is not 4 under 18, u wont listen
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by peeparty(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Komzyb you came late the thread has been locked.
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by Tapout(m): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Benignasweety:
This is to inform all the amiable ladies who has started engaging in sexual acts that the use of protection and contraceptives is cool and as such the best.... But shld a lady get pregnant and she knws she doesn't want to keep it, do urself a favour and terminate it without telling ur man. Note: Any man who has had his girlfriend have an abortion, no matter the love he claims to have for her will NEVER marry her. If you are bold enough to kip d pregnancy, u wld forever remain happy cuz no matter wat, ur boyfriend will cherish your courage and would be thankful you gave him a MINI-HIM... Ladies take note plx..

u were making a hell lot of sense till u typed the bolded...... sad did he ask for a mini him?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Tapout:

u were making a hell lot of sense till u typed the bolded...... sad did he ask for a mini him?? undecided
datx y I said if d lady sure knws she isn't ready to kip it, abort n dnt tell cuz he will neva wnt to settle down wit u once itz done... Talking frm experience.
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrCork:

...u encoragin women to hav abotion n become proostitute..SHAME ON YOU SIR!! (No ofeense) angry
go tru it again and receive sense ijn.
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by Sanmel(f): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmmmm...
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Is dat u on ur dp. U luk cute sha n alotta of girls wld hv bin luking for mini u... Lolz..
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
End timez tinx
The world really is coming to an end lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by MrCork: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Benignasweety:
go tru it again and receive sense ijn.

...firssst u post thread on nairaland aski n women to chose proostition & then abot ther babies... .an then u now come up wit atitude coz u get busted..GROW UP B MADAM! !!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrCork:

...firssst u post thread on nairaland aski n women to chose proostition & then abot ther babies... .an then u now come up wit atitude coz u get busted..GROW UP B MADAM! !!! (No ofeense) angry
English has finally bin murdered... Oga state where u read ur own prostitution frm o...
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by misspicy(f): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
well thank God i am team virgin till i marry,i no fit talk stories that touch the heart
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
well thank God i am team virgin till i marry,i no fit talk stories that touch the heart

U wi just b lying everywia undecided
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by misspicy(f): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

U wi just b lying everywia undecided
MTN ...everywhere I go undecided...
i will report you o btw i am team virgin till i marry tongue
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

MTN ...everywhere I go undecided...

i will report you o btw i am team virgin till i marry tongue

Oya no vex
Re: Ladies Alert!!!!!! by MathsChic(f): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Oops!

(1) (Reply)

5 Point Actions That Can Win Ur Woman Heart / Governor Ayo Fayose's Niece Weds In London (photos) / Which Among These Relationship Arragements Do You Think Works Best???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.