Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

One Shot Dead During The Ongoing "Biafra Million Man March’ Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Shot Dead During The Ongoing "Biafra Million Man March’ Protest (1202 Views)

Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Shot Dead During The Ongoing "Biafra Million Man March’ Protest by seunrebirth(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
One of the Claimed Biafrans in Anambra state Nigeria protesting around Ochanga market against the extra-judicial detention of Nnamdi Kanu unarmed, but with the Biafran flag was gunned down by the Nigeria Police men.

From The Boy i Interviewed He said the Following

“This is as far I can go and confirm the killing by security men in ochanja market anambra state let the security personnel incharge of ochanja market provide the person that killed this man this guy they shot have no gun on him no marchet only biafra flag ,he was taken from ochanja where they shot him a was taken to delta hospital located in zik avenue fegge onitsha as I writing this now the doctor incharge refuse to see if he will solve an regret his body some i.p.o.b can confirm this”

Although the Grammar was not clear enough, From My own thought i think he is very angry about the Incidence …. photos below

cc: http://hallanaija.net/?p=24378

Re: One Shot Dead During The Ongoing "Biafra Million Man March’ Protest by Nicolars(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mumu mumu ppl
Re: One Shot Dead During The Ongoing "Biafra Million Man March’ Protest by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nicolars:
Mumu mumu ppl
shut up!
Re: One Shot Dead During The Ongoing "Biafra Million Man March’ Protest by nikkiking(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin He died for Nnamudi Kanu and he's father land, biafran tongue

May he's soul rest in pieces tongue tongue tongue.

1 Like

Re: One Shot Dead During The Ongoing "Biafra Million Man March’ Protest by Nicolars(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
londongal03:
shut up!
Smh 4 u.....
Re: One Shot Dead During The Ongoing "Biafra Million Man March’ Protest by zendy: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
The terrorist Government of Znigeria shoots dead an unarmed peaceful protester.

And people wonder why we should have Biafra?
Re: One Shot Dead During The Ongoing "Biafra Million Man March’ Protest by psucc(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Freedom never comes without sacrifice. poor dude. RIP
Re: One Shot Dead During The Ongoing "Biafra Million Man March’ Protest by Cutex01(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dem Neva hala
Re: One Shot Dead During The Ongoing "Biafra Million Man March’ Protest by EasternLion: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
Remember Buhari has been been dragged to ICC, he will provide the police men soon.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations / Workers’ Ovation Greets Fashola’s Assumption Of Duty In Abuja / Sites Frm Anambra Day Celebration Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.