Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... (4730 Views)

Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari / UPDATE!!! Day II : Biafra Million Man March Continues…. / Breaking!!!!!biafra Million Man March Coming Up On Wednesday 4th November 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by chosen04(f): 5:37am On Nov 07, 2015
05:15am.......The March is about taking off from Summit Junction/Asaba Toll Gate. Our destination is Enugu. "Group A".......We started the March yesterday from Agbor/Iganke (Uromi Junction) Which incidentially is where Biafra land started on that axis and passed the night from where we are taking off today. What you saw yesterday was just individual IPOB coordinating states who werent aware of the details of the march marching. "Group B"......Was supposed to march from Bayelsa - Igweocha and end at Abia. I heard they encountered Police attacks but am assured that they are also determined to continue inspite of the arrest of over "85" marchers by the Zoo Police. We made so many converts yesterday. Infact, i can categorically inform you that the So called "South South" are more Biafran than most of us from the South East. Did i forget to inform you that the Delta Police command excouted us with about 11 Hilux Vans? *****May Chukwu Okike Abiama bless Delta**** Anambra and Enugu States here "Group A marchers" come. God Bless Biafra. No Biafra : No freedom

19 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by maxti: 5:38am On Nov 07, 2015
. ... my candid advice to all agitators of biafra. Instruct all igbos in all part of Nigeria to close all their business and return home for at least a month. All senators and house of reps members should do same. If you guys can do this, then I know you are serious

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by chosen04(f): 5:38am On Nov 07, 2015
Expect update as my device battery permits.

2 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by speedyGonzales: 5:39am On Nov 07, 2015
what do you mean by day two?
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by chosen04(f): 5:43am On Nov 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:
Did you think that it was just one day march?....The March continues and Enugu is our destination.

5 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by EternalTruths: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2015
They say Igbos are evil people yet refused their call for peaceful separation.

Is Nigeria not filled with black demons

You hate a people but reject their call for peaceful separation

GIVE UNTO BIAFRA WHAT WAS GIVEN TO D SCOTS

UN REFERENDUM. cool

26 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by speedyGonzales: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2015
chosen04:
Did you think that it was just one day march?....The March continues and Enugu is our destination.

did you guys even rest? sleep? eat? or get time to clean your gf's hole?

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by chosen04(f): 5:46am On Nov 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:
Did you think that it was just one day march?....The March continues and Enugu is our destination. Agbor to Asaba was our destination yesterday and we didnt disappoint. We started a bit late because most of us (including me) arrived Delta yesterday from most cities in the Zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by UmuEri(m): 5:47am On Nov 07, 2015
I am on ground also. I was giving the update yesterday, until the mods became afraid and deleted the thread because of the traffic it generated. Pls inbox me, i want to meet you in person.

Buhari is a Terrorist- Osibanjo

12 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by chosen04(f): 5:48am On Nov 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:

did you guys even rest? sleep? eat? or get time to clean your gf's hole?
....We stopped at Asaba to rest, eat, refresh and then hit the ground moving. Respect Biafra Ladies Mr. Zoo man

7 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by chosen04(f): 5:52am On Nov 07, 2015
UmuEri:
I am on ground also. I was giving the update yesterday, until the mods became afraid and deleted the thread because of the traffic it generated. Pls inbox me, i want to meet you in person.

Buhari is a Terrorist- Osibanjo
. Pls assist in updating the thread. I may have to rush to school. I have exams by 11am and will join later. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by speedyGonzales: 5:52am On Nov 07, 2015
chosen04:
....We stopped at Asaba to rest, eat, refresh and then hit the ground moving. Respect Biafra Ladies Mr. Zoo man

you did clean your "ladies" holes that is just sad! but good for you!

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by chosen04(f): 5:54am On Nov 07, 2015
Latest Update......We have decided to wait till 7am before starting the day 2 march to enable those that went home yesterday and join before we continue and to able be able to saw our enemies.

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by chosen04(f): 5:56am On Nov 07, 2015
maxti:
. ... my candid advice to all agitators of biafra. Instruct all igbos in all part of Nigeria to close all their business and return home for at least a month. All senators and house of reps members should do same. If you guys can do this, then I know you are serious
.....in the voice of director, Nnamdi Kanu...dont advise us ****we know what we are doing***

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by UmuEri(m): 6:11am On Nov 07, 2015
chosen04:
. Pls assist in updating the thread. I may have to rush to school. I have exams by 11am and will join later. Thanks
ok no problem!

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by EternalTruths: 6:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Duru1:

You are very daft intellectually. When few people where agitating independence for Nigeria, most citizen from the Protectorate did not quit their jobs with affiliates of colonial entities or evacuates from the places such Gold Coast or Kamarons back to the amalgamated protectorate. Can most Nigerians for once grow some brains?

You expect these black demons to grow brain

There is more hope for a Somalian than a Nigerian

7 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by maxti: 6:17am On Nov 07, 2015
I made my opinion. U have no singular reason to refer to me as daft.
I won't insult u. But your comments says it all about you.
How can u compare agitation of biafra with agitation of independence of Nigeria?
Forums like this is where every individual would be able to type anything and refer to anyone the way they like.

. ... my candid advice to all agitators of biafra. Instruct all igbos in all part of Nigeria to close all their business and return home for at least a month. All senators and house of reps members should do same. If you guys can do this, then I know you are Serious

Duru1:

You are very daft intellectually. When few people where agitating independence for Nigeria, most citizen from the Protectorate did quit their jobs with affiliates of colonial entities or evacuates from the places such Gold Coast or Kamarons back to the amalgamated protectorate. Can most Nigerians for once grow some brains?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by maxti: 6:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Best of Luck.

chosen04:
.....in the voice of director, Nnamdi Kanu...dont advise us ****we know what we are doing***
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by DaBullIT(m): 6:24am On Nov 07, 2015
No dey mouth us

show us photos

show us videos

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by wecan: 6:25am On Nov 07, 2015
Oh my God, this is interesting, i can't wait to join the protest. I am here in Owerri, I 'm proud of you guys, Biafra is our dream, the land of equal right to every living soul. No hate, No Tribalism, No religious killing. ONE UNIQUE NATION. SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH WILL LIVE TOGETHER AS ONE IF THEY WISH.

TO HELL WITH NIGERIA

13 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by starpon1: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2015
maxti:
my friend enough of DAT ur silly advice, shey u were among those shouting BIAFRA is a nairaland republic? let me tel u d zoo HV not seen anytin yet.

12 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by maxti: 6:45am On Nov 07, 2015
I won't waste time exchanging words with you.

Duru1:

You are the first person likely to quantify self-determination. Again, it silly on your part to term your idiotic comment as mere opinion and my comment as a load of insult. In a forum such as NL, idiotic comments are not allowed an easy passage. It appears you are a troll.

4 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by chosen04(f): 6:47am On Nov 07, 2015
6:40am......Security tips and lectures on how day II march will go are now being offered.... The march is billed at commence at exactly 7am. The weather is perfect. It rain yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by maxti: 6:48am On Nov 07, 2015
U must be delusional with your claim.
A zoo you are a part of.

starpon1:
my friend enough of DAT ur silly advice, shey u were among those shouting BIAFRA is a nairaland republic? let me tel u d zoo HV not seen anytin yet.

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by starpon1: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2015
maxti:

U must be delusional with your claim.
A zoo you are a part of.

my guy wake up. from nw hence forth is not gonna be business as usual for the waste and Hausa fulani's.Hw I WC u saw d amount of crowd DAT match here in Onitsha alone yesterday. not even d zoo army or police could stop us, d one that tried stoping us at asaba was disgraced.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Duru1(m): 7:07am On Nov 07, 2015
maxti:
I won't waste time exchanging words with you.

I would not like the scene of exchanging words with you because you have no words.

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by demielvis: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2015
OP more updates pls The zoo is about to fall

1 Like

Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Raiders: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:
They say Igbos are evil people yet refused their call for peaceful separation.

Is Nigeria not filled with black demons

You hate a people but reject their call for peaceful separation

GIVE UNTO BIAFRA WHAT WAS GIVEN TO D SCOTS

UN REFERENDUM. cool
one Nigeria
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Raiders: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2015
chosen04:
one Nigeria
Re: Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2015
maxti:
We don't even want you to take us serious infact, we want people like you to be dreaming so we can take you people by surprise.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Or Fiction? Bode Thomas Died Barking After A Curse / / APC Is A Massive Failure When Compared With PDP - PDP Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.