Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations (1205 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother Reveals IPOB Next Line Of Action / Photos Of The Oil Workers, UNIMAID Staff Before They Were Abducted By Boko Haram / You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by stevoski059(m): 1:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Biafra next line of action is to attack all the oil installations and facilities the zoo must fall....
Re: Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by Yeske2(m): 1:43am On Nov 09, 2015
What are you waiting for?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by Topman0001(m): 1:54am On Nov 09, 2015
Yeske2:
What are you waiting for?
Abeg help me ask them o-
Hah! See this boys o, i cannot laugh it alone. U can start today, don't dull yourself na, abi fear dey catch u ni.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Suicide mission.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by fistonati(m): 2:32am On Nov 09, 2015
I suspect foul in here, @op, ur bladder is full.
Re: Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by kasheemawo(m): 2:38am On Nov 09, 2015
Rest in peace in advance

2 Likes

Re: Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by egift(m): 4:53am On Nov 09, 2015
OP tell your fellow misguided miscreants to stop endangering Aligbo. Truth is any day this nuisance turns violence, Nigerian Army will storm in and use extreme force. It strategic watching you guys and smiling. Those of us umu-Igbo who don't want your misguided quest will sufficiently teach you a lesson you will not forget in a hurry.
Re: Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by mazi85(m): 5:08am On Nov 09, 2015
Make dem sell dis country and share d moni mak man go Togo 2 settle.which kind life we dey live 4 dis 9ja?na wa oo..wahala everywher

1 Like

Re: Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by Pavore9: 5:11am On Nov 09, 2015
Hope those who will be going for that have already composed their Obituaries! cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by ziccoit: 5:16am On Nov 09, 2015
Nigeria security operatives too would be like " the next line of action is to exterminate all these criminals".

2 Likes

Re: Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by oluwafemi113(m): 5:41am On Nov 09, 2015
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but
my problem is ur approach. I would want to
suggest the following procedures and i can
assure u its going to work out successfully. if
u can unite and follow the following steps
then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of
Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and
render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of
the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office
holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate
president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the
so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re
very industrious people u will be better off
without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the
Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble
without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all
parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this
fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba
international, Kano main market, and every
other market even in the remote villages
accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all
Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha
Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for
Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence
just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u
dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:39am On Nov 09, 2015
95% of threads on Biafra is suppose to be in the ethnic section. Gradually the politics section of NL is becoming a platform to air the agitation for Biafra.
Mods move all these silly posts to ethnic section and let us discuss Nigeria.

Seun you need to caution your mods, they start bringing down posts that constitute threat to National unity and Security..........I hope u r not a Biafra sympathizer too?
Re: Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by wirinet(m): 7:03am On Nov 09, 2015
Just make sure the oil installations are located in ala-Igbo. If you came and further pollute Nigerdelta lands and rivers, then you are courting trouble.
Re: Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by azzima(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2015
See how foolish Biafrans are. If you decide to burn oil installations in IJAW communities, do you think Ijaws will just stand by while you destroy their resources and environment?? You will UNNECESSARILY and automatically add ONE more enemy against Biafrans. There are HARDLY oil installations in Biafra with the LITTLE droplets it pumps out so we know where you Igbos will want to burn. Fools!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by highername: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2015
R.I.P in advance

1 Like

Re: Biafra The Next Line Of Action Is The Oil Instalations by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2015
some people think they are acting action movie where if they get hurt the person directing will shout cut.

we are all watching.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Refugee Boy Of Yesterday Who Is Now A President / Lt. Colonel, Terrorists Die, Soldiers Wounded As Boko Haram Ambush Troops / Fire Burnt Over 200 Shops In Ibadan, N250million Worth Of Goods Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.