Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? (52836 Views)

What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? / 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by harshemeyou: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
MR DASKIA, OFFA GRAMMAR SCHOOL OFFA
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
bolakale30:

Nulli Secundus!!! Finally, I have found an old boy on NL... What about Mr Awobotu, Mr Akinbode (Mallam ko)... Lovely old days.
Secund to none!!! Mr Awobotu,slap one die, Mr Akinbode (mallam ko) of life......kudos to you bro
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
I remember A.G.S.I Anglican Grammar School Igbara-oke. The only man I knew then was late Alabi popularly known as BABA OYO from Oshogbo (disciplinarian) and fortunately his last born did NYSC in Agbani Enugu together. To God be the glory
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Dramadiddy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mr ajasa. LFS 2006/07 set. Black man like this, he will just hold your baggy trousers and it will turn to slim-fit, then he will begin to destroy ur azz . And I dey fail maths well well dat year oh sad
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by macfako(m): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
my secondary school principal mr Badmus
Heazy2015:
Who does this teacher represent during your secondary and primary school days?
Name the teacher. Lol....
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by nuelzy: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
FlySly05:

IGS Ota ? What year ?
my own no be ota o...
mine nah for awka
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by holysina(m): 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
DonaldGenes:

please, can you continue.i am enjoying this..why does he have to call you Sir?
because he saw something on four tyres, and when he saw the boy he couldnt recognise him, and I was like good day, and he said good day sir, when I asked him if he remembered me he said no, i had to explain myself and he was marvelled. most of these wicked teachers felt that one will never amount to anything in life, the way he was 12yrs ago when i was in ss2 was thesame way i met him, they dont add, dont grow old and always with same plain trouser. what got me laughing was after giving him a bottle of JC and 10k he repplied 'thank u sir'. that man made me regreat going to school. but looking bak now I thank God
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Itzjoy(f): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
DonaldGenes:

pictures or it's a lie
undecidedDoubting Thomas
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Anikkytohposh(f): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
colgaddafi:

mr.fadipe, agric teacher who was always preaching about endtime,commandant's driver,robocop/irobot,alfa,RSM,blala,etteh all this pple really made school an unforgettable place....... back in those days...CDSS oshodi,NAFRC barracks.

Mr shashasha would flog,use that his non-sterilised scissors to draw map of Nigeria and monitor so that you won't use handkerchief to cover you hair.

Remember "RP" hmmmmm (May his soul rest in peace)...This man would flog the whole of Diamond down to Ruby and won't be tired.

Mrs Agbi ( that fat-black-nonsense looking intro-tech teacher) can flog till kingdom come.

2 Likes

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
nkemdi89:

Haha the waist was tiny then na.

That's why they are ur teachers, they understand biology more than u do, so they know u'll gonna have a large waist in years to come
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
holysina:

because he saw something on four tyres, and when he saw the boy he couldnt recognise him, and I was like good day, and he said good day sir, when I asked him if he remembered me he said no, i had to explain myself and he was marvelled. most of these wicked teachers felt that one will never amount to anything in life, the way he was 12yrs ago when i was in ss2 was thesame way i met him, they dont add, dont grow old and always with same plain trouser. what got me laughing was after giving him a bottle of JC and 10k he repplied 'thank u sir'. that man made me regreat going to school. but looking bak now I thank God
wow! I am happy for you ..mehn! That's life sha..I like how you gave him money.God shall bless you more where you got that..

2 Likes

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
Itzjoy:
undecidedDoubting Thomas
Until iSee your face as you claimed. You're an Avg Looking girl
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by CaroLyner(f): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
DonaldGenes:

wow! I am happy for you ..mehn! That's life sha..I like how you gave him money.God shall bless you more where you got that..
smiley
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by azeezcore: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by LovesonBlezz(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Mr Isi ezi (pig head), that guy, e no go better for am, the day I failed further maths, I saw my ancestors laughing at me while his cane landed exactly on a particular position at my back...
lol
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by ameerah24(f): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mr Ibitoye a.k.a Sir Bito ESS
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by guyXander(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Heazy2015:
Hehehe, we call her Booz.
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by nkemdi89(f): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
figo05:

That's why they are ur teachers, they understand biology more than u do, so they know u'll gonna have a large waist in years to come
Maybe the flogging contributed in bringing out the waist.
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
nkemdi89:

Maybe the flogging contributed in bringing out the waist.

Really? Hope its not what am thinking?
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by bummyla(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mr Agu & Mr Agosalu! Wicked Men!
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by jeremiahbdrc(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] mr edward olorunmaye
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by nkemdi89(f): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
figo05:

Really? Hope its not what am thinking?
Ha Abeg it's flog flog o, put for gear for reverse abeg.
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by illicit(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
MR Fadahunsi A.K.A Paso OF O.G.S.A
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by yuppies112: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by modskiller(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
I remember Mr Fajobi the business studies teacher he flogged me so bad that my mom and her sister upon seeing me return from school thought I was hit by hit a bike.
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
nkemdi89:

Ha Abeg it's flog flog o, put for gear for reverse abeg.

lolz... i just replied ur mail. plz check ur box
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by nkemdi89(f): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
figo05:

lolz... i just replied ur mail. plz check ur box
Aiit.
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by ikorodureporta: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
'Touch Your Toe' grin

Heazy2015:
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by almustaqin(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mr. Picolo... he can lash the devil in you.
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nollyboy147(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
It reminds me of Mr. Eke(nickname) @ M.I.C abakpa Enugu, but thank God we survived his lashes of cane that is so annoying and hearth breaking,,,, #Akpo
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Ahyourity(m): 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mr.lamba@ egba high school and Mr.ogungbe @ afrograms
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by secluded: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rev fr Boniface. Mehn! Dis man loves lashing pass teaching.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A B U , Here We Come > / Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student / Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.