Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,148 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? (53226 Views)

What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? / 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by bewla(m): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2015
donifez:

I was not that stubborn, more of a daring guy. You just can't dodge the cane(general assembly strokes, class strokes, and some minor offences).

Waec day physics, i tried passing my reciept for a friend so he can write, One man caught me and took me to a soldier, they asked me for my accomplice...i brought him out . Omoh we first started rolling on the floor to and fro then the flogging began with koboko. I literally forgot all the physics i knew. I really suffered in that school.
from this now i c a discipline young nest generation in u
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2015
primary school= Mr onyemaechi. ...very wicked man! ties his belt over his protruding belly😐

secondary school= Mr okopi. ...wwwwiiiiicccccÄ·kkkkeeeedddddd!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2015
My geography and commerce teacher.
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2015
Heazy2015:
Who does this teacher represent during your secondary and primary school days?
Name the teacher. Lol....
lol..... Our government and History teacher..... can't remember his real name but we called him Tsulu. He made his cane specially.... Boiled guava tree branch cut to about 36CM and completely wrapped with that black tape used by electricians..... damn.... that thing could never break. His flogging pattern was always in succession of three's I.e 3, 6, 9, 12 and 24 depending on the gravity of the offence..... class work punishment was usually 3 dreaded strokes. nobody could bear just 3 of his strokes so u can imagine if you had to take 24. Other teachers loved to flog o but Tsulu was dreaded..... if u enter his net, JUST DIE........

Only SJVS Barkin Ladi boys from 2005-2014 will ever understand.......
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by dabossman(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2015
@topic: This reminds me of my PE teacher. We used to call him Aluwe because of his resemblance to the Yoruba actor. One day on the school field, the guy flogged me at the centre circle. I ran all the way to the goal post rubbing my butt. He was a jovial man though. But he can flog.

EggovinMma:

It's the society and not nigerian kids . There is nothing wrong with the Nigerian kids please. Go to other countries where kids blow off their parents brains out .The Nigerian child even with all the trauma still do not hurt their guardian and parents, this shows how deeply family and societal bond they have please. I don't like it seriously when kids are flogged. I can't stand it!

Oh Jesus! My husband will need to drug me if my child comes home with cane marks on his/her body, because I will lose my mind.I may not even sleep till day break just to wake up early enough to visit that school.

Once again, do not flog!

Are you married dear? If you are not, then make sure the person you marry shares your views on caning, so it doesn't become an issue if the man wants to flog his child.

I have never caned my daughter though, but her mom has a couple of times. Nothing severe, just a few warning taps.
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by benuejosh: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2015
dfolan:
you finished from ECWA secondary school right. What set
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by oismail(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr No Qualms
Ajangbadi High School, Lagos
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Tobium1(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2015
MR. Igbakaba
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by HrmOlolade(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr Lasisi, he's an oloriburuku somebody this man can cane a ghost He holds MSc in canning United senior high school ikorodu
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2015
FADOO!! MR. FADODUN of BAPTIST BOYS' HIGH SCHOOL ABEOKUTA.

1 Like

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2015
bolakale30:

Nulli Secundus!!! Finally, I have found an old boy on NL... What about Mr Awobotu, Mr Akinbode (Mallam ko)... Lovely old days.

MR. ADEAGA. and MR. YUSUF both Agric Teachers. follow closely second and third respectively. Dreaded the three of them but could not escape Fadoo.. I was late that fateful day. NULLI SECUNDUS!!

1 Like

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by poj(m): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr Sololá, Mr Femi, Mr Ogunbambi, Mr Abe of Ajumoni seconday school, isolo were exceptional in flogging students. I learnt they had to C - CAUTION when students were joining OPC. When these people finish you with cane, you will be mistaken for an armed robber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by omoneyoj(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2015
Heazy2015:
Who does this teacher represent during your secondary and primary school days?
Name the teacher. Lol....
days of Ogunjimi

1 Like

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Profgilbraltar(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2015
Chiai! I remember mr Ekpeti and holyghost of iganmu high school,the fear of them is d begining of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Lordave: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2015
Heazy2015:
Some confessions going on here,who knows where sir p is
now
Did you attend Wagon Faith College?
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by bolakale30(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2015
okoope:

MR. ADEAGA. and MR. YUSUF both Agric Teachers. follow closely second and third respectively. Dreaded the three of them but could not escape Fadoo.. I was late that fateful day. NULLI SECUNDUS!!
Those two dey craze join... Fado and his spectacles, for every stroke you receive, he adjusts his spectacles... Lovely memories from Oke-Shaje... "Thy sorrow and joy shall surely be ours" BBHS
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by ifeomaekol(f): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2015
My govt teacher, anyways----- a big thank u to NAIRALAND for sending me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY msg this moring,. God bless.
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by olori98(f): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr kayode
badt man
gavee me sixty four strokes of cane on d buttocks for coming late cldnt sit for three days
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by kunlealao(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr.Awonuga. tho He's dead now...very strict yet every1 loves him. #rep Ajumoni sec.sch okota Lagos
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by kunlealao(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2015
poj:
Mr Sololá, Mr Femi, Mr Ogunbambi, Mr Abe of Ajumoni seconday school, isolo were exceptional in flogging students. I learnt they had to C - CAUTION when students were joining OPC. When these people finish you with cane, you will be mistaken for an armed robber.
Lol...mine is Ajumoni okota
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by megabyte2(f): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr Lasisi the man is wicked fa

Mafoluku Grammar School 1998-2004
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Djbaka(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr Osuporu flogs like his life depends on it with that his deceptive. straight face.. you don't know when he's angry and when he's happy.

Dishes out SLAPS of life too. Slap that will make you forget where you were sitting before.

Abeg.. ACA!! Integritas!!
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Aitee1: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2015
My maths teacher angry
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Aitee1: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2015
ifeomaekol:
My govt teacher, anyways----- a big thank u to NAIRALAND for sending me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY msg this moring,. God bless.

Happy birthday!
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by HerAssLessButt(f): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2015
Master Davheed
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
CoolSmithz:
All these are nothing compared to what I faced in ransome kuti, anybody that knows that school should have an idea of the hell I went through

Talk about a single teacher whooping you 50 strokes at a go,
Talk about punishment that will tear your skin and nearly cripple you,
I really thank GOD
in my js1 i once received 99 strokes 4 almost nuttin! Was fed up wit school myt butt grew loads x2. At 62th stroke I did feel pain anylonger. That man messed me...
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by manny4u(m): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
,[quote author=Khd95 post=39754020]Mr Okeowo....badass teacher,dis guy will make u squart under his small table,ur head or butt must nt come out else..u nagrin

then i,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
These names you mentioned sounds familiar, did you attend Methodist Boys' High School, Lagos?
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by bobby007(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
mr oyewole state high sch alimosho,mr ekishola dem bastard of all I wish I locate ur kids sch nd give dem d same measure.dem finish my skinny ass
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by ini4brandon(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mr Usoh a.k.a 'Call and Response' . he was our music teacher. usually asked us to assume the position inside an upturned stool....chaiiiii.......
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
HerAssLessButt:
Master Davheed
welcome 2 nl
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Meeky(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
ifeomaekol:
happy birthday.more healthy years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by ableguy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
National high school, Aba 1995-2001

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) / Photo: This Is Called Creativity! / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.