Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,300 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? (53227 Views)

What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? / 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by olumide77: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2015
gulfer:
Mr. Ambali, Igbobi college..... angry angry

Mr. Ambali don't ask for touch your toe. You will only sleep on the long physics lab table while he destroy your back.

Bros Okoh (PHE) is any style flogging because he can give u 80 strokes.

Master (Intro Tech).
Mr. Sanusi (Further Maths).
Fine Art Teacher (Uses left).
Okeowo (Commerce).
Fallo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by olatpic(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2015
In secondary school (IBSS) - Mr Okunawo
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2015
I can easily recognized him! Dz iz FADO, mr FADODUN of baptists boys high school

1 Like

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by osnova(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2015
Master Sylvester a. K. A shitu..zim ike gi(show me your buttocks)... Can flog sense in you... With koboko.
. Back in C. K. C ONITSHA
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by ifyalways(f): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2015
Mrs Onyido( Principal actually) . . . Nye m Mgbajala.

Mrs Azokwu angry

Teacher Mkpuluma angry angry

Oriaku Nduka angry angry angry
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Raplinx(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2015
Aunty Peace our wicked principal @ Banner of Grace sec. Sch.!!! We named her Idiamin of Banner, who are u to look her straight in d face when she roars
I'll never ever 4get the day she flogged me with her favourite style, "the desk method" ,,,
i lay on a desk n this fat, dark, huge n ugly bítch gave me d flogging of my life! That day, i nearly died! She was so fierce, that when d cane landed on both my butts n back bones, i wished someone wud just kill me with gun so that i'd be freed 4rm the hell i was passing through!. I even heard the devil laughing at me as d bìtch nailed my butts!
She was heartless n merciless tho a deeper life member. She even fought our classmate then n gave him d beating of his life in d school premises!
Even when i became the Senior prefect, i just wished she'd leave d school. Till 2day, each time i think about that desk event, tears rolled down my cheek cos i never knew i'd survive it!
Though i've 4given her. Life goes on! cheesy
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by skytreader(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2015
Had a teacher who was ambidextrous. Man could write with both hands perfectly well...and in fine script too. Unfortunately for us, this ability stretched to flogging as well. After flogging probably over 30 students with his right hand, he'd switch to his left and flog with renewed vigour. When the right was well-rested, he'd switch again...and on and on and on.

2 Likes

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by 1metre: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2015
kennyman2000:
Chai... Thats a replica of MR ABUMERE.. My literature teacher.. That man will ask female students to bend their buttocks just exactly the way its in the picture in a bid to be using his hand to carress their buttocks while flogging them..

Atimes, this man will give assignment and intentionally give flimsy excuse of been unable to sell textbook that'll enable one do the assignment just to allow the female student fall victim of his flogging so that he can carress their buttocks.

He'll even come to classl unannounced when its not his period just to flog the students that're not in class, so as to carress female students yanshs.. That man..

One of MR ABUMERE TO STUDENTS scenerio.

Students: Goodafternoon sir.

Mr Abumere: Everyone should submit his or her assignment.

Students: Sir, we came to the staff room yesterday to get the textbook but Miss folorunsho said, you just went out and you wont be coming back to school today again.

Mr Abumere: why dont you check back? I was back in school 1:30pm yesterday. You'll all be flogged. My absence isnt an excuse. You ought to have checked back.

Students: lets buy it now and submit tomorrow. Pardon us sir.

Mr Abumere: sorry, its late already. Ordered out students that havent done theirs out. Flogging starts. Bose, bend down very well, point your buttock to the most high, i want the cane to penetrate your buttock very well so that the pain will always be a reminder to you. Bose, thats not the way to properly position your buttock. ** mr abumere using his hands to position bose's buttock, stylishly carressing it********

Chai, that man.. Well, those girls too. They're real temptation. SS 2 girls with big boobs and yanshs.. Chai... Its fun those days..
haha...like ur post....bose must position the buttocks to the most high...loool...ur teacher need repentance....hope you didn't copy from him...lool

1 Like

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by jamace(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2015
cnario:
Too numerous to mention:
RSM Dabiri aka. Lagbaja,
RSM Momoh aka. Zoro,
RSM Koko Beware ,
Mr. Seweje,
Mr. Walter,
Mr. Kwana,
Mr. Akan,
Mr. Akeem (MP) his koboko na die,
Private Kalakura - frustrated a.boki,
Sergeant Ukeje,
Corporal John,
Captain Ajala's strokes were nightmares,
Colonel Olorunfemi's slap will reset your destiny.

CDSS Ojo
grin grin grin
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by bennifield11(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2015
we called this stupid boy shortingo back then,he's short and wickedly wicked,he's dead though,,may the gods wicked him in his poor grave
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Anikkytohposh(f): 9:54am On Nov 07, 2015
Haaaaaaaa...na Mr Fadipe be dis oooo (fine Art Teacher) at Command Day Secondary School NAFRC Barracks

2 Likes

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Ego2(f): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr onifade biology teacher
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by attention007(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Heazy2015:
Who does this teacher represent during your secondary and primary school days?
Name the teacher. Lol....
I was only flogged once in my entire secondary school years
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by rittyben(f): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Rev Sis Silvia
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Gidson05(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr Devil's Stone: very short and wicked.
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr Ogundare and Odebiyi
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by DoctorTim: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr Olayiwola and Mr Folayan Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo Lagos. May they both not make rapture. May they rot in hell. They even used to sexually assault female students by snapping their bras and caressing their buttocks and boobs back then. Useless wicked men. Fools.
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by HabibGwen230(f): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Da principal.......Mr Madewa.....Lmao!
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2015
emzila:

HE CONTRIBUTE TO MAKING YOUR LIFE A BETTER ONE..
absolutely not
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by jamace(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2015
"Hug the tree, my friend". ...Fiyaaaa, Fiyaaa (Sound of koboko). You will now plead, "please sir, sir please, pleeeeaaasssseeee sssiiirrr! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by neonly: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2015
Roger more St filberts college
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by neonly: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2015
Roger more St finbarrs college
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by BIGBANGTHEORY: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2015
ellabooz:
Not in my school, this is barbaric.

We are talking about men and women now not the indomine generation.

That reminds me of the intro tech teacher, he beats u from back tights till down so when done u will not be able to walk well for at least 3 days.
When I remember Mr Yusuf water automatically run down my cheek cause he will beat u like and armed rubber suspect caught at mushin bus stop.

1 Like

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by osnova(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2015
ifyalways:
Mrs Onyido( Principal actually) . . . Nye m Mgbajala.

Mrs Azokwu angry

Teacher Mkpuluma angry angry

Oriaku Nduka angry angry angry
u from oraifite/nnewi or ozubulu?
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by hardaybissy(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2015
;DIn my junior secondary, my English language teacher back then, we used to call him EMEKE... dat man call beat u to orgasm
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by bolakale30(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2015
Aarenasbaba:
I can easily recognized him! Dz iz FADO, mr FADODUN of baptists boys high school
Nulli Secundus!!! Finally, I have found an old boy on NL... What about Mr Awobotu, Mr Akinbode (Mallam ko)... Lovely old days.

1 Like

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by damioyefolu: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Haa saggy days!

Mr ajayi beat me and tabe girls because the person that was supposed to take out plates didn't, shit I cried for days.

You forgot adaraniwon

LOL, that man was a short wizard. He made me dislike going to the dining hall. Baba Ada's flogging was seasonal grin

1 Like

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by damioyefolu: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2015
IamforGod:

Saggy girl grin

Yes o. Pro Unitate cheesy
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2015
I didn't experience such because I was and still a gentle person smiley...But y are introtech teachers always very wicked?

1 Like

Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by ifyalways(f): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2015
osnova:
u from oraifite/nnewi or ozubulu?
No.
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by InHim4Him(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2015
Thank God, many of the commenters are not teachers, else, they would have been worse!
Re: Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? by karashita: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Going through the comments here,just couldnt help but wonder why teachers are so naturally wicked.
Is taking pleasure in beating synonymous with discipline?
Though most of the comments are funny,one could not but notice the bitterness and hatred for some of the teachers.
And from what we read here,those senseless,wicked teachers did nothing to shape the future of their students.Up till today,some remember those teachers with tears in their eyes.
I maintain,students are not animals and should not be treated as such.
I attended government schools way back,and none of my teachers fall in the category of the picture posted by the ops.That is barbaric to say the least.
No one is saying erring students should not be disciplined, but to knowingly derive pleasure in making their lives miserable is a sin please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) / Photo: This Is Called Creativity! / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.