Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Think It's Time We Start Acting Like Christ And Not The Devil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think It's Time We Start Acting Like Christ And Not The Devil. (300 Views)

The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit / A Comforter Like Christ / Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think It's Time We Start Acting Like Christ And Not The Devil. by Amustical(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
I think It's time we start acting like Christ and not the devil. Jesus had the balls, he chased assholes outta tha temple... It was the devil that was meek, he came when Eve was alone, came when Jesus was alone... Jesus never acted in solace, silence or darkness, He even started by declaring drinks for everybody at the after party.

Abeg let's stop being hypocritical by acting Christlike and keeping quiet, the Jesus in my Bible was neither quiet nor afraid to act... Maybe the goodnews you claim to have is different, the one I ve is like the one I hear Tunde Bakare preach, It's radical, not calling but demanding change and making it happen. I'm tired of being meek and quiet, I'm acting like Jesus did... If Shekau is doing Muhammed, I choose to do Jesus from now...

No time for iranu or iregbe, whois with me, I need 11 sword wielding and one back stabbing disciple.

#christlikemode@ctivated

(1) (Reply)

Sandra Duru-eluobi Prays For All The Single Parents, Widows And Widowers. / Psalm 23 (for The Workplace) / Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.